Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer (28545 Views)

Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Osidazz19: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
[[s]quote author=Sunofgod post=84909386]Buhari don scatter dis country......by the aid of Tinubu!

Advance stealing all over the place![/quote][/s]

Trash
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Abalado(f): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Where did u hear transfer here, I listened to it for like three times heard nothing like that o
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by israelmao(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Where are these internet fraudsters with fake bank alerts?
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by noisy45(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kashrefund:
Create Fake bank account of any American banks to give your clients ..

Get the software for N1000 and full training.. Please serious G'ss alone.. send me a pm , I would reply u , I cannot share my contact here..

Abeg mods make una no ban my account, allow niggas chop small as government sef dey chop dia own..

I'm interested
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Very soon they'll start using POS.... Smh undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by okenwa216(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is no news. I have made transfer to police several times.
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by poyet(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mumu police. E don sack himself be that na. Sending via his account is the smoking gun that will nail him.
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by cana882(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
Choi!!!
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Ajibade123(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
police sef is running bribe on cashless policy
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by DEROX: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
pls tell me i beg what is the meaning of local man i see this most tyms i cant understand embarassed
Chepos1:
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by LoveToRead: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
That police officer is only trying to promote cashless policy. �
On a serious note, something must be done about corruption in this country.
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Daboomb: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
eleojo23:
These guys are the most corrupt in this country.

And they now do it with impunity just because they carry guns.

Their impunity flows right from the top!
Right down from the actions of this President Buhari, to how he appoints and who he appoints as heads of Security organisations like the Police, dome to the Lance Corpral with a gun, manning illegal checkpoints on our roads, they all work together in synergy, as one unified web of distatsful corruption, notwithstanding the leap service the President mouths about corruption.
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
I did same at ikoyi early this month after I was caught making call in traffic by police around dolphin estate. The police sef follow me reach atm. When d atm refused to dispense, I now did a transfer to his account. I chose to do so cos he later became friendly. I had already identified myself and the reason for that call.

1 Like

Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Xeexeex: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
The world is going digital so is he
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Scamperlee(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2019

Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by TrillionBrains(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
light099:
This cowntry don cut tey tey like bet9ja slip.

Aswearugod!! Thing tire me finish for here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Rayd502(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Soon policemen will be collecting bribe through Pos...No be Naija we dey?
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by poporinwa: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
One did same for my friend,he wanted N30k through transfer,my guy did the transfer from his account that was empty. It showed transfer successful but no alert. He waited for like 30 minutes,still no alert then he told my guy to go that alert will come,it may be network is bad. That was how my guy ran like fire.
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
See the caricature buhari brought to Nigeria
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Charly68: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
That is why they don't die well ..they are too heartless and corrupt
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Horbar1: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
After all we are in cashless society grin
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Raddie(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
fairfora:
I did same at ikoyi early this month after I was caught making call in traffic by police around dolphin estate. The police sef follow me reach atm. When d atm refused to dispense, I now did a transfer to his account. I chose to do so cos he later became friendly. I had already identified myself and the reason for that call.
In your case you're as guilty as him, why not just pay the fine and get a ticket.
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Raddie:

In your case you're as guilty as him, why not just pay the fine and get a ticket.
ticket in Nigeria? I guess you live abroad grin. If i refused to pay that night, I'd have missed that important meeting that morning. Our police are time waters
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Chepos1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
DEROX:
pls tell me i beg what is the meaning of local man i see this most tyms i cant understand embarassed

Lol grin
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Legendguru: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Adakintroy2: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2019
First they were backing us to collect, later they started facing us, now they are pointing gun and even shooting us for eguje.

This is what happens when people to confront wrongs in time.
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by realestate19: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Legendguru: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Raddie(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
fairfora:
ticket in Nigeria? I guess you live abroad grin. If i refused to pay that night, I'd have missed that important meeting that morning. Our police are time waters

By ticket I meant receipt, I once insisted for a receipt for crossing the express towards yabatech that year.

We dey the 9ja together!
Re: Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Raddie:

By ticket I meant receipt, I once insisted for a receipt for crossing the express towards yabatech that year.

We dey the 9ja together!
were u issued one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo / Speed Boat Attacked By Sea Pirates, Leaving A Man Dead In The Process (Graphic P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.