Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

"UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare (1216 Views)

The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title / Who Is More Of A Nigerian Nightmare Between Kamuru Usman And Samuel Okon Peter ? / All Hail The Nigerian Nightmare Kamaru Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Rabson44(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington will meet in the UFC 245 main event Saturday night.

MMA Fighting has UFC 245 results for the Usman vs. Covington fight card on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, live blogs for all the main card fights, and live UFC 245 Twitter updates.
In the main event, UFC welterweight champion
Kamaru Usman will put his title on the line against Colby Covington .

Goodluck to kamaru usman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Machinegun91(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2019
what's the meaning of all this?

1 Like

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Rabson44(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Machinegun91:

Shut up if you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2019
Machinegun91:

Meaning you don't know... undecided

You better hide your ignorance next time. As popular as UFC x MMA is, you don't even have a clue.

Good luck to Usman. I have no doubts he'll beat his opponent silly. This guy doesn't play around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by CASTAGNE: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2019
good luck to him,these are the people repping naija in a positive way.

3 Likes

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by PeacenLove2: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good luck, Usman!

1 Like

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by freshpzy1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pls where can i streem this ma5ch live

1 Like

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Machinegun91(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
eduman365:

Meaning you don't know... undecided

You better hide your ignorance next time. As popular as UFC x MMA is, you don't even have a clue.

Good luck to Usman. I have no doubts he'll beat his opponent silly. This guy doesn't play around.
Congrats
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by ladiesmirror(m): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2019
freshpzy1:
Pls where can i streem this ma5ch live

Have you gotten where to livestream the match Been looking for how to watch oo

1 Like

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by eby001(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2019
All we are saying is give is livestream!
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Rayd502(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Just finished watching Amanda Nunes take down Germaine de Randamie...She is a real Lioness with a superior grappling maneuvers.She now ranks 4th for longest winning all time streak in UFC history.

Still awake for the The Nigerian nightmare fight with Covington.

1 Like

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Rayd502(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington
Loading in a bit...
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by elyte89: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by elyte89: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by hackeen: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Mybettingtips(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2019
The Nigerian Nightmare wins.... Big victory for Kamaru Usman
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Rayd502(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2019
And Kamaru wins by TKO in the 5th round,the fight was too close to call going into the last round.Kamaru is one tough fighter that keeps coming at you even when he was at the receiving end of Colby's jab,he kept on coming.

He saw an opening,gave Colby a quick combination of left and right jabs that landed him on the canvas and went for the kill.Colby was left with a broken jaw that would require immediate medical attention.

He has brought greatness to the division.

Congratulations to the Nigerian nightmare...
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by thonyman: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Congrats to Kamaru Usman, it was a tough fight but he did it 40seconds to end of the 5th round.
I almost lost hope in him in the 4th round when he received 2 clean uppercuts.
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Rayd502(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2019
thonyman:
Congrats to Kamaru Usman, it was a tough fight but he did it 40seconds to end of the 5th round.
I almost lost hope in him in the 4th round when he received 2 clean uppercuts.

The guy is one tough cookie...I almost lost hope too,Colby would have won by unanimous decision if not for the TKO.

2 Likes

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Seismic007(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Kamaru is indeed the Nigerian Nightmare. Coming in with Burna Boy Anybody and K.O that trash talker Colby Covington just makes me feel good today.
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Cybertext(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Rayd502:

The guy is one tough cookie...I almost lost hope too,Colby would have won by unanimous decision if not for the TKO.

That's not true...official score card gave it to Usman before the knock down... Though it was a close one, could have been a split decision I think]
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Rayd502(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Cybertext:

That's not true...official score card gave it to Usman before the knock down... Though it was a close one, could have been a split decision I think]

Colby had more body shots at the beginning of the 5th round just before the TKO.
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by somtookeke(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerian Kamaru Usman secured a dramatic late TKO against Colby Covington after a thrilling five-round war in the main event of UFC 245 in Las Vegas.

Read more:
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/ufc-245-results-kamaru-usman-knocks-out.html

More headlines:

Donald Trump makes Twitter record, drops 123 posts in few hours
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/donald-trump-makes-twitter-record-drops.html

MBGN 2019 Nyekachi Douglas Crowned Miss World Africa + Wins Other Awards (photos)
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/mbgn-2019-nyekachi-douglas-crowned-miss.html

Manchester United's predicted lineup to face Everton (photo)
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/manchester-united-predicted-lineup-to.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT

1 Share

Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by alt3r3g0: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
This thing never reach front page up till now?
Re: "UFC" Good Luck To The Nigerian Nightmare by Cybertext(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Rayd502:

Colby had more body shots at the beginning of the 5th round just before the TKO.

Well, in ufc every second matters we saw that against Alister Overeem vs Jarzinho.

The two knock down at the end swayed the 5th round even if the match had not been stopped Usman would have won

(1) (Reply)

Messi Suffers Scare As Fan Evades Security To Embrace Him / Bruno Fernandez Train Ahead Of Wolves - Pictures / Is Baba Responsible For Obafemi's Saga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.