Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) (18616 Views)

Mercedes 230 SLK on auction (price N450k) / Part 2 - Learn The Secrets: Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S. / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by doggyall: 6:39am On May 20, 2011
samajek@yahoo.com. thx
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by emmyz09(m): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2011
please email me the site emmyz03@yahoo.com i kept reading till i got convinced its true so i hope i get a good buy sha.thanks 4 d good works
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by larons: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
kindly send link to emmyonas@gmail.com. Thx
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by avenger74(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
Email me the link
my email is dickson_andrew@speedyprintsnigeria.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ all,

It no longer makes business sense to ship cars to Nigeria. This has been the case for quite some time. I will therefore cease responding to this thread till conditions improve.

Thank you.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by chyndorek: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pls send me the auction link. My e-mail is Chyndorek@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by songus: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
BizBooks,
What has changed, why does it no longer make sense?
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by chyndorek: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
What is the cost of 2004 and 2005 Toyota highlander, including shipping to nigeria. My e-mail is Chyndorek@gmail.com. Waiting.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2011
songus:

BizBooks,
What has changed, why does it no longer make sense?

I actually said it "no longer makes business sense" which is a bit different than saying it "no longer makes sense". So if you are buying a car for personal use, the US is still the best option. But if you are buying for business purposes (ie to sell), it is no longer worth it in my opinion.

Ironically, Tokunbohs are now cheaper in Nigeria than they are in the US. The reasons for this include the weak Naira which is now worth much less once it is converted to dollar. The Nigerian market does not adhere to the laws of Economics. For instance, if you sell a car for 1.6M while the exchange rate is N150, you should not be expected to sell the same car for 1.6M if the exchange rate rises to N160. But that is exactly how the Nigerian market works. It does not react to economic realities. Again the reasons for this have been well documented here and elsewhere.

Also the scarcity of used cars in the US has made it almost impossible to get high quality cars at reasonable prices. In place of quality cars, some people are now exclusively shipping "Salvage" cars. That in itself is not a bad thing since most people will gladly choose an American salvage over a Nigerian used car any day.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Tuzen(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
Send it to me too adelaja_t2009@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Tuzen(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
Send it to me too adelaja_t2009@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by songus: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2011
BizBooks:

I actually said it "no longer makes business sense" which is a bit different than saying it "no longer makes sense". So if you are buying a car for personal use, the US is still the best option. But if you are buying for business purposes (ie to sell), it is no longer worth it in my opinion.

Ironically, Tokunbohs are now cheaper in Nigeria than they are in the US. The reasons for this include the weak Naira which is now worth much less once it is converted to dollar. The Nigerian market does not adhere to the laws of Economics. For instance, if you sell a car for 1.6M while the exchange rate is N150, you should not be expected to sell the same car for 1.6M if the exchange rate rises to N160. But that is exactly how the Nigerian market works. It does not react to economic realities. Again the reasons for this have been well documented here and elsewhere.

Also the scarcity of used cars in the US has made it almost impossible to get high quality cars at reasonable prices. In place of quality cars, some people are now exclusively shipping "Salvage" cars. That in itself is not a bad thing since most people will gladly choose an American salvage over a Nigerian used car any day.
Thanks for the explanation
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by OnlyRebel: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
Kindly send me the info: olarouted@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by cretin: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
2004 to 2009 toyota 4 runner v6 , vinchecks2000@yahoo.com pls send details/link asap
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by adex2000ng(m): 7:39am On Jan 27, 2012
Thanks for the tread. Pls give me the link. My add is adex2000ng@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by afams(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2012
pls send d nfo 2 afams71@qmal.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by uchenwoks: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
BIZ,
KINDLY EMAIL WEBSITE TO mogasha@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ all,

The website is Manheim.com. It requires registration. By that, I don't mean simply registering at the website. You have to physically go to one of their branches in the US and submit the required company documents.

When you are really ready to buy a car, email your request to me and I will pull the information from the site and email back to you. My email address is BizMotors at aol.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by deleone: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
i need an ACURA MDX 2003 TOURING MODEL my email is adebolaidowu811@hotmail.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Austino2955: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2012
Please BIZBOOK send the link and mostly the current auction prices to onwukaaa@yahoo.com. Thanks you keep up the GOOD work.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by adamkolo11: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2013
I seems to like what i am hearing from you Bizbook. Please can i have your websites sent to my email to...adam.simela@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by adamkolo11: 5:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Please send WEBSITES to my email [adam.simela@yahoo.com] am interested in fairly salvaged cars and also if you give that priority too....waiting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only / Foreign 2019 Mercedes Benz E400 Used @ 55m Negotiable / Used 2005 Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - sold, n sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.