Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Looking For PS4 Cds - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For PS4 Cds (3970 Views)

6 PS4 Cds For Sale. 10k Each. / PS4 Cds For Swap. (photos) / Ps4 Cds For Sale/exchange In Ibadan/lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by CyberBishop(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bobby2020:
OP if your PS4 is hackable, I’d install them all for you at the rate of 1k per game. Just call or WhatsApp 09032427643 if interested. Goodnight sir

It's on the latest firmware it's not hackable
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by CyberBishop(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
AyarmBoye:
I stay around idimu.. How much is ur hitman.....?

When I get back to Lagos
It's 5k or swap with another game
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by VeecThorr(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
CyberBishop:

When I get back to Lagos
It's 5k or swap with another game
You have any other games you're looking to sell?
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by arejibadz(m): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2020
tuneao:
Brand new Last Of Us sealed for sale 6k or swap with fifa 19 call 07088141873
is it still available i stay at abj
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by CyberBishop(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
VeecThorr:

You have any other games you're looking to sell?

Hitman De
And street fighter V
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by CyberBishop(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Witcher 3 used 3k

Just seeing this
Is it still available
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
CyberBishop:

Just seeing this
Is it still available
sold
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by VeecThorr(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2020
CyberBishop:

Hitman De
And street fighter V
How much is Hitman and is it part 1?
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by AyarmBoye(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
CyberBishop:

When I get back to Lagos It's 5k or swap with another game
3k.... But I have until dawn for swap
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by CyberBishop(m): 5:11am On Jan 10, 2020
VeecThorr:

How much is Hitman and is it part 1?

It's 5k
Hitman Definitive Edition
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by Charles1110(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Witcher 3 available.. 3k
Or swap with GOW, TLOU
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Charles1110:
Witcher 3 available.. 3k
Or swap with GOW, TLOU

WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Tom Clancy's The Division Available for Swap

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ceejey17: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
ceejey17:

Pick up center
Shop 71 Okota Road, close to Ago Roundabout Lagos

Call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158 before visiting shop to ensure what you need has been made available
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by Charles1110(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
czar2k16:
Tom Clancy's The Division Available for Swap

With witcher 3?
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 4:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Charles1110:

With witcher 3?

WhatsApp 08061179158
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Charles1110:

With witcher 3?
Let's chat via WhatsApp 08064489772
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

WhatsApp 08061179158

Y are U like this? Did u post the ad? Y are U jumping into my posts? What is wrong with U?
U were the first person I chatted when I wanted to swap this CD u said u couldn't help. Now I posted it online the same U is now trying to snatch my deal.
Ur not a straightforward person
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

WhatsApp 08061179158
I have vouched for U and even referred U several times on this forum. and this is how U pay me back?!!!
God will judge U
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Wow!
Oga easy. I beg you. This is used game CD swap we are on about, not oil block deals.

I'm not a straightforward person because I indicated interest in a game CD posted by a 3rd person on a public forum? Straightforwardness ought to be you pointing out that your Tom Clancy's The Division is an online only game.

Snatch your deal? Haba! Too many deals out here for that. It's a free world. No offence
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:
Wow!
Oga easy. I beg you. This is used game CD swap we are on about, not oil block deals.

I'm not a straightforward person because I indicated interest in a game CD posted by a 3rd person on a public forum? Straightforwardness ought to be you pointing out that your Tom Clancy's The Division is an online only game.

Snatch your deal? Haba! Too many deals out here for that. It's a free world. No offence

Yes you are not a straight forward person. I put up and advertised the post the person replied to MY post and U took opportunity in ur usual manner.
Pointing out if the game is online or not is like saying that the third party requesting for the swap is stupid.
Are u saying he doesn't know what he wants or the fact that u nor I cant afford to play online games doesn't mean sum1 else cant.
It's a free world doesn't mean U have to be a snake. Swerve jare.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

Y are U like this? Did u post the ad? Y are U jumping into my posts? What is wrong with U?
U were the first person I chatted when I wanted to swap this CD u said u couldn't help. Now I posted it online the same U is now trying to snatch my deal.
Ur not a straightforward person
exactly... always quoting big money for old CDs
Imagine cod ww2 for 5k when infinite warfare brand new is 4k at computer village
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:
Wow!

Non Taken.
Yes you are not a straight forward person. I put up and advertised the post the person replied to MY post and U took opportunity in ur usual manner.
Pointing out if the game is online or not is like saying that the third party requesting for the swap is stupid.
Are u saying he doesn't know what he wants or the fact that u nor I cant afford to play online games doesn't mean sum1 else cant.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

I have vouched for U and even referred U several times on this forum. and this is how U pay me back?!!!
God will judge U
Also referred him several times
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Imagine cod ww2 for 5k when infinite warfare brand new is 4k at computer village

I use to think the guy is reasonable due to the fact that I have dealt with him at least once. Not everything is abt money. What abt building lasting relationships.
It's only a matter of time sha.
Never dealing with him again.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 9:57am On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Also referred him several times

Can U imagine
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

I use to think the guy is reasonable due to the fact that I have dealt with him at least once. Not everything is abt money. What abt building lasting relationships.
It's only a matter of time sha.
Never dealing with him again.

You are as shameless as you are old. Are you referring to the one swap I did with you @iyana ipaja where you gave me a broken Fallout 4 CD (admittedly it works)? Your CD is still with me, come pick it up whenever you are available. I'll give it to you for free because I don't have the heart to sell physically damaged CDs to a stranger.

Not everything is about money? Sorry, but I'm running a business here, not a charity organization. If my CDs are too expensive for you, please buy from Jumia.

You want to swap my Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for Tom Clancy's The Division online game CD that you'd be lucky to get 3k for? No thank you. Na by force?

Go and build lasting relationships with iamoyindamola grin
Since I'm so evil, he can swap your Division for you. You all think you are so smart apparently. I'm hurt since I can't afford to play online. Arrest me. Lol

Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:

And you, must I sell my items to you at unfavorable rate simply because you refer me? Do I have any signed agreement with you that I'll give you whatever game deal you dream up simply because of referrals?

Coming out here to attack my business simply because I did not agree to a sale or swap that is not profitable. Is it by force? Why are Nigerians so malicious whenever they find someone trying hard to make a way for himself. What is wrong with you guys?
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

You are as shameless as you are old. Are you referring to the one swap I did with you @iyana ipaja where you gave me a broken Fallout 4 CD (admittedly it works)? Your CD is still with me, come pick it up whenever you are available. I'll give it to you for free because I don't have the heart to sell physically damaged CDs to a stranger.

Not everything is about money? Sorry, but I'm running a business here, not a charity organization. If my CDs are too expensive for you, please buy from Jumia.

You want to swap my Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for Tom Clancy's The Division online game CD that you'd be lucky to get 3k for? No thank you. Na by force?

Since I'm so evil, he can swap your Division for you. You all think you are so smart apparently. I'm hurt since I can't afford to play online. Arrest me. Lol

Nobody forced U to swap the Fallout 4 with me in the first place. Thank God u even admitted it works. I too swapped my Uncharted 4 for the Fallout 4 with @spidermon (moniker) hes on this forum.
Dont try and mislead others with ur senseless ramblings. Yes I asked to swap with U u said u didn't have cd 2 swap & I neva had issues with that. My issues with u is jumping on my posts.
U dont have the heart to sell a physically damaged cd to a stranger yet you examined it during exchange, swapped it and here is the funniest part u never gave a complain until this very moment since last year. Ur a fool
Weather the cd is 3k ooo or 1k I dont care u can argue that with ur mother. As for asking me to come & collect the Fallout 4 I appreciate the gesture.
Nairalanders out there theres a free Fallout 4 available for pickup whatsapp: 08061179158 for pick up
Idiot
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by ShopNextDoor: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
czar2k16:

Non Taken.

Pointing out the "online uniqueness" of The Division is not saying the interested party is stupid. At worst, it's presuming he might not be aware. When did providing accurate product information ever turn into an insult. You are trying to be fast joor, not respectful. Typical Nigerian.

And stop lying. You can't play online. You have an offline package installed on your console (you told me so yourself months ago) if you connect your console to the internet, you lose your installed games. You probably got The Division from someone who wasn't straightforward enough to tell you it's an online game. Now you are trying to return the favor by not mentioning to interested parties? That is not the way brother. No be game CD money go stop you from reaching where you are destined to reach.
Re: Looking For PS4 Cds by czar2k16(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

The Guy that I'm getting the The Division cd from actually sold me a bad CD unintentionally & wanted to replace it with the Division since he had no other cd at the moment & I told him to chill lemme see if theres sum1 out there I can swap with. I met him on this forum too.
Not that I owe ur stupid ass any explanation lol
Just pointing out for the benefit of others reading this post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CODM Account For Sale / How Much Does Psp Cost? / Anyone Playing Frontline Commando At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.