Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties (51520 Views)

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by lereinter(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lolzzzzz

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by youngjohn3(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Oya tie your dick and keep one corner
When u don get money u chop am

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by caracas: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

That may be true.

However, it is on record that since Tinubu became governor and indeed since he left office, the Lagos economy has surpassed that of many African countries.

The proof is in the result.

I am a Deltan, but Delta has been a shadow of its former self since Ibori and his goons took office.

There are various other states with equal or worse ineptitude.

What were you saying about Tinubu again?
This is really annoying and also insulting. So u are now justifying sheer stealing? Which Lagos has been developed . Do u even know what Lagos is capable of being if not for thiefnibus continuos looting n bleeding of its financial resources?. Oh pls.
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by webngnews: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by voltron14: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
caracas:

This is really annoying and also insulting. So u are now justifying sheer stealing? Which Lagos has been developed . Do u even know what Lagos is capable of being if not for thiefnibus continuos looting n bleeding of its financial resources?. Oh pls.

Any evidence of this or the rumour mill?
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by hernandson(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

Abeg make una look picture of person wey dey talk.
grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by gare2510(m): 3:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Can the seizure/take over happen at board room level without all the unnecessary drama which often results in Job losses and brand damage
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 15, 2019
God bless you
voltron14:

That may be true.

However, it is on record that since Tinubu became governor and indeed since he left office, the Lagos economy has surpassed that of many African countries.

I am a Deltan, but Delta has been a shadow of its former self since Ibori and his goons took office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 15, 2019
i checked your picture , you are still very young, even our future leaders like you.!!!!! are you supporting political frauds ? my God!!! its almost as if we have nothing left in this country
seankafor:
Thays why many prefer to loot outside the country..

We all know 80% of this goddamn citizens will steal and cheat at the slightest opportunity.. let's not pretend bullshits cos it's the internet..

Been through church institutions, sec and university institutions, everywhere fraud takes place..

Banks habour the highest frauds..

Niggas into cyber fraud..

Legit guys extorting and hiking exorbitant prices..

Common fvck da justice shiit..no one is a saint..

Efcc cramp my nigga, and extort the nigga 2mil.. other niggas wey no meet up, dem arraign dem for papers and TV..

Fvck..I love naija.. I am well evolved to these shiits..

Am used to corruption and God help me at the slightest opportunity, ama fvck the next client up angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Hoodgod(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

If he hadn't been embezzling state funds for his private use, many more would have been employed.

The law has no time to look at who else loses but the complainant.
oga this man go soon walk out,mark my words..no be nigeria again!!
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Dmanlex(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2019
His agenda to become president through APC is pin down. He betrayed his people let him suffer for it
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by PastorandMentor(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Fucking shit kid
seankafor:

We all know 80% of this goddamn citizens will steal and cheat at the slightest opportunity.. let's not pretend bullshits cos it's the internet..

Been through church institutions, sec and university institutions, everywhere fraud takes place..

Efcc cramp my nigga, and extort the nigga 2mil.. other niggas wey no meet up, dem arraign dem for papers and TV..

Am used to corruption and God help me at the slightest opportunity, ama fvck the next client up angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by BabaRamota1980: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2019
caracas:

This topic is on 7.6b stolen from Abia. Imagine the number of Abians driven out of their homeland and forced to go live and survive under Tinubu in Lagos.

Imagine now, if Tinubu had stolen 7.6bn of Lagos money..would those escaping from SE have found refuge and survival in Lagos No!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Niaja4real(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Cyberterror: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2019
contigiency:
So sun newspaper's business premises is the one looking like a kitchen?
Blood money is always like that.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Johans1991: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2019
seankafor:

does that make it right? By God grace you will be the next victim. Please say amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Johans1991: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2019
enemybulldozer:
That is the more reason why EFCC should probe tinubu's embezzlement of Lagos state funds especially, that of the bullion van.

Am saying this because many unemployed people would have been employed as you said or, what do you think
Tinubu was in opposition for 16yrs even when obj refused to pay LAGOS their contitutional monthly allocation they still couldn't find him guilty.
Meanwhile if you want to talk about Tinubu then you should open a threat about tinubu,this is about uzor kalu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by hardbody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

Abeg make una look picture of person wey dey talk.

grin

He zipped his mouth. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Josiel: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
does that make it right? By God grace you will be the next victim. Please say amen
[/s]
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by zibya: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Na waooo. After using the man to get votes
Abia state votes were inconsequential to buhari's victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Hedonisco: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2019
madjune:
Kalu is like the proverbial tree without tap roots.

He neither joined IPOB fully nor sided with apc big wigs big time.

That tree will be uprooted by chickens.

Very true. He believed his own empty hype and didn't play the power game effectively. A simple phone call from Mamman Daura or Funtua or Kyari would have compelled the abokki Judge to give a contrary verdict. In fact, same kind of phone call could have forced EFCC to water down or stand down the case much earlier, as they did for Danjuma Goje.
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by enemybulldozer(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

That may be true.

Am saying that EFCC should probe tinubu simple. Are you indirectly telling me that tinubu is a saint??
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by voltron14: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Am saying that EFCC should probe tinubu simple. Are you indirectly telling me that tinubu is a saint??

What you are saying is that Tinubu should be found guilty of something because it is common knowledge Tinubu was once dragged to court for same.

He beat the case.
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Barryseal: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Why seal the establishment? Why not set up a caretaker committee to head those institution pending their sale ala Etisalat/ 9 mobile?
What's wrong with black people?
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by enemybulldozer(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

What you are saying is that Tinubu should be found guilty of something because it is common knowledge Tinubu was once dragged to court for same.

He beat the case.
I hope you're not trying to make me believe that tinubu is a saint??
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by voltron14: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I hope you're not trying to make me believe that tinubu is a saint??

You are following the crowd.

There is a reason why Tinubu is supported by Lagosians. By Lagosians I mean those that lived in Lagos prior to 1999.

The growth of Lagos is self-evident.

It appears it is also the reason many non-Lagosians cannot rest until he is jailed for something, anything.
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by realestate19: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by obontami: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Warriblood!
seankafor:
dawg.. that's my face yo dig.. ain't faking shiits and fvck what yall fvckers thinking...

Am done with this fvcking thread..
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

If he hadn't been embezzling state funds for his private use, many more would have been employed.

The law has no time to look at who else loses but the complainant.
Gbam cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by madjune(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hedonisco:

Very true. He believed his own empty hype and didn't play the power game effectively. A simple phone call from Mamman Daura or Funtua or Kyari would have compelled the abokki Judge to give a contrary verdict. In fact, same kind of phone call could have forced EFCC to water down or stand down the case much earlier, as they did for Danjuma Goje.

You understand the Nigerian politricks very well.
Some top players saw through him and knew he was irrelevant presently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.