Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties (51509 Views)

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / FG Seizes Yar’adua Centre, 24 Other Properties In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by 24kmagic: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
kiss
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
slimfit1:
Employments people who is going to employ them now.
so a thief shouldn't be prosecuted is dat wat u are saying. Pls don't provoke me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by patani(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

If he hadn't been embezzling state funds for his private use, many more would have been employed.

The law has no time to look at who else loses but the complainant.

Sense will not kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by NORSIYK(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
His property should be returned to Abia state Government

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Angelfrost(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
seankafor:
Thays why many prefer to loot outside the country..

We all know 80% of this goddamn citizens will steal and cheat at the slightest opportunity.. let's not pretend bullshits cos it's the internet..

Been through church institutions, sec and university institutions, everywhere fraud takes place..

Banks habour the highest frauds..

Niggas into cyber fraud..

Legit guys extorting and hiking exorbitant prices..

Common fvck da justice shiit..no one is a saint..

Efcc cramp my nigga, and extort the nigga 2mil.. other niggas wey no meet up, dem arraign dem for papers and TV..

Fvck..I love naija.. I am well evolved to these shiits..

Am used to corruption and God help me at the slightest opportunity, ama fvck the next client up angry

Your weed dealer is seriously trying to poison you...

I just hope that's not your real pic on your profile. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Osidazz19: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

Abeg make una look picture of person wey dey talk.
grin

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
What about that Orji Kalu House at Banex??
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Enemyofpeace: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
And this man ran to APC to avoid all this, not knowing that the beast called Buhari has no friend outside the north and islam
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Noerection: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sun newspaper now belong to Hausa Fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by contigiency(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
So sun newspaper's business premises is the one looking like a kitchen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

grin
the mumu thief go follow dey complain about sarz brutality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by mechanics(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good for him, no more business as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by contigiency(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
And this man ran to APC to avoid all this, not knowing that the beast called Buhari has no friend outside the north and islam

You are a disgrace to your age grade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by PotatoSalad(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

grin
Na keyboard warrior na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Enemyofpeace: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
contigiency:

You are a disgrace to your age grade.
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
FG hunting journalism. Too bad
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by mascot87(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Wetin concern me??

Are u in Lagos?
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
It goes without saying, "There's no peace for the wicked." You can't rob the people that you swore an oath to serve and protect and then expect to dine in peace. Karma has a very funny way of leveling the playing field. I only hope that all the assets that were seized would be turned over to Abia State because it's the rightful owner. If not, the state should sue the Federal Government and EFCC for appropriating its properties just like Mr. Kalu did.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by InvertedHammer: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:

grin
/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some of you are crazy. LOL

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by chriscrosss(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Karma..
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
mascot87:

Are u in Lagos? Can we meet up for fu*k?

Ashawo

Go hussle and make money first forget pussy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by mascot87(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=84913

Go hussle and make money firsty[/quote]
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
mascot87:

I wan use pussy console myself and forget my worries.

This sweet pussy is not for poor men na

Can't you understand

What do you do for a living sef

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Finnese001: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by clarocuzioo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Q
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Joseph08(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good for him!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by tonysunkan: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
A lesson for treasury looters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by daddytime(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
They should also mark his jumbo salary and allowances at the NA

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by reaky(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
seankafor:
Thays why many prefer to loot outside the country..

We all know 80% of this goddamn citizens will steal and cheat at the slightest opportunity.. let's not pretend bullshits cos it's the internet..

Been through church institutions, sec and university institutions, everywhere fraud takes place..

Banks habour the highest frauds..

Niggas into cyber fraud..

Legit guys extorting and hiking exorbitant prices..

Common fvck da justice shiit..no one is a saint..

Efcc cramp my nigga, and extort the nigga 2mil.. other niggas wey no meet up, dem arraign dem for papers and TV..

Fvck..I love naija.. I am well evolved to these shiits..

Am used to corruption and God help me at the slightest opportunity, ama fvck the next client up angry

The Internet never forgets wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
TO MAKE THIS ADMINISTRATION A FRAUDFREE ONE ?
Re: EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties by Jamesbally: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
God is exposing all the Igbo men who got their wealth via crimes. Soon, the East will become the poorest without a single Millionaire.

God bless Buhari and EFCC. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos) / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.