Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty (19562 Views)

End Of An Era: The Last Generation Of Nigeria's Facial Scars (Pictures) / The Olowu Of Owu Kingdom: The Final 7 Contestants In Pictures / Idia, First Queen Mother Of Benin Kingdom (the Face Of FESTAC 77) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by RichDad1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Prince Segun Oniru is on this table. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by Impregnable101: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
CSTR2:

You get to fucckk raw without the fear of HIV.
ma nicca!

Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by Sewgon79(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
ekaette1621:
I RECENTLY BOUGHT A BAG OF RICE AT #12500
COURTESY OF THIS NEWS.

Foreign Rice or local. Can you give me the contact details of the seller
Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
The kind of politics we run in Nigeria.
It's a shame!!!
Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by zoedew: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Indeed
Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by Wickedtruths: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2019
CSTR2:

You get to fucckk raw without the fear of HIV.

Na smallpox, measles or malaria go kill am.
Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by Godwin2am(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2019
It was Martin Luther King, Jr. who said that History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
One of the appealing importance of history in society is that it helps to put things straight by providing facts and figures to occurrences. But how can citizens make better decisions without information? Without knowledge of our past and the intricacies of culture, we are oblivion of the secrets of state crafts and become bound by the mistakes of the past.
my only take from this long history.
with what I just read through, this tradition practise is what gave birth to our rotting politically scope, but the traditional are getting it right these days especially in the South West our politician should get it right too
Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by executive12: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2019
ekaette1621:
I RECENTLY BOUGHT A BAG OF RICE AT #12500
COURTESY OF THIS NEWS.

Good for you, lol.
Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by executive12: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2019
Sewgon79:

Foreign Rice or local. Can you give me the contact details of the seller

It was sarcasm. He was trying to say that the topic is useless.

1 Like

Re: Iru Kingdom: The End Of A Dominating Dynasty by realestate19: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Starts The Rehabilitation Of Iwo-osogbo Road (see Photos) / More Photos & Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II / Uneme: My Tribe, IS NOT Going Extinct ANYMORE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.