Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

“i'm Single And Focused” – American Singer Kehlani Confirms Splits From YG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i'm Single And Focused” – American Singer Kehlani Confirms Splits From YG (1159 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / “I Am Lesbian” - American Singer Kehlani Opens Up She Is Homosexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i'm Single And Focused” – American Singer Kehlani Confirms Splits From YG by braveAchiever(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2019

Kehlani, the American singer has put to bed all the rumors surrounding his love with YG has she confirmed her split with the rapper.
They started dating in September after the 24 year old mother of one was newly put to bed and delivered a beautiful daughter with her ex-boyfriend Javie Young White.
Their love life looked great as the pair went out holding hands at New York Fashion Week, but things started looking questionable after YG was pictured kissing another lady in Los Angeles night club when he was about leaving the club.

It looked uglier last week when YG was seen shopping with fellow rapper, 24 year old Megan thee Stallion in Beverly Hills Rodeo drive.
All these added together got her fans upset and wanted to come out and clear the air.
She eventually open up and took to her twitter handle to confirm their split. She twitted saying
"Because I keep seeing this. I'm addressing it. absolutely not. we made a song for my album," she wrote and then deleted it. "I am single. and focused."

News source: https://braveachiever.com/im-single-and-focused-american-singer-kehlani-confirms-splits-from-yg/
Re: “i'm Single And Focused” – American Singer Kehlani Confirms Splits From YG by Froshloaded: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2019

I'm not suprised grin

(1) (Reply)

"I Swear I Did Not Released Inside Her" - Rapist Begs! (photos/videos) / Akuepem Poloo, Finds Love With Regina Daniels Ex, Says No Ghanaian Man Wants Her / Ultimatelove: What Kachi's Mum Said About Rosie Having A Second Son Will Shock U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.