Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Akuepem Poloo, Finds Love With Regina Daniels Ex, Says No Ghanaian Man Wants Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akuepem Poloo, Finds Love With Regina Daniels Ex, Says No Ghanaian Man Wants Her (1157 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akuepem Poloo, Finds Love With Regina Daniels Ex, Says No Ghanaian Man Wants Her by ahimedua: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
It looks like the brewing romance between Regina Daniels's ex and actor Somadina Adinma and Ghanaian actress Rosemond Alade Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo is here to stay. Recall TheinfoNG published earlier today that the duo have signed up for a serious relationship.

As all new relationships would have it, the two celebrities have been flaunting each other on social media all day and Akuapem seems to be the type loves public display of affection.

Sharing a dashing photo of her new beau, Soma, the actress expressed that she is in love unconditionally and pleaded with the man of her heart not to disappoint her.

Some of her Ghanaian fans took to the comments section to ask why she’d go all the way down to Nigeria to pick a spouse, the actress replied him by saying no Ghanaian has approached her in the last two years. SleekGist reports.

“where from this comments I have been here with you two years now and you didn’t proposed now that I have found true love you are here with your comment to push my man @adinmasomadina away ”

In response to her show of love on social media, Somadina took to his Instagram to gas up his woman.
See their post here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/no-ghanaian-man-approached-me-for-two-years-akuepem-poloo-reveals-as-she-finds-love-with-regina-daniels-ex-boyfriend-somadina/

(1) (Reply)

Six Coronavirus Patients Recovers In Lagos, Set To Be Discharged(photos) / The Lakes By Taylor Swift Mp3 Download (CDQ) / Don't Stop, Bang My Wet Pussy Harder - Aristo Lady Cries For Joy In Wild Sekx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.