Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ (72983 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by fredoooooo: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
You work for it enjoy it as you want .. but would be advisable if you can save and manage it also .... keep winning
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by fredoooooo: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
YungMillionaire:
grin grin grin Some Nigerians think because they are poor they are going to heaven...hell will be jam packed with many poor people. grin grin grin

Exactly ... they even have a biblical scriptures backings for it , while their pastors live in wealth...

All man for himself in the end grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Psady(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Andy ruiz seem like a gentle nice guy.. and he is very greatfull for the match even if he wins or loss

see as the guy they beg for a third rematch because he knows win or lose he stands to gain millions

I doubt there will ever be a third fight,he better make do with what's left of his money.
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
musclehead
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Numerouno94(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bought his mum a car. God bless u. Jux lyk papa said"invest in houses or real estate" rada dan cars.
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by wink2015(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Okay !
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by ajl: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
This guy does not deserve another AJ bout in the ring. All he wants is the money.
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Money changes a human's mentality. Overnight one's taste changes and if not guided they spend recklessly. I don't blame him, many of us will do worse in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Taciturn1: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
livebyday:
His father Is trully wise .. I foresee this guy going bankrupt as he isn't the champion again, no more endorsement no more paid interviews etc

So he will be spending more than he is making if he keeps this up

He ain't wise at all . No wonder he didn't train for his fight , he just gets carried away easily

Stupid guy

no wonder he is crying for a rematch
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Godhatesodomy: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by livebyday(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Taciturn1:
no wonder her is crying for a rematch

Don't mind him, he was partying instead of training
He was busy eating and wasn't working out at all

angry

I lost money on that fight

I hope he doesn't get a rematch so he realizes he wasted an opportunity
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by realstars: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cressy
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by ajl: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
slaypapa:
If I were him I would purchase all the latest brand too. C'mon dude is young and that's the spirit of young people.

I wish to have more than that kind of cash to splash some days. I just love luxury

Better know how to make money legitimately or you end up where you don't like. I hate it when youths care crazily for live of luxuries but can't even make a pin. You first need to have a wish to be a great problem solver. Then that your other wish will be granted by the heavens easily.
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Joshuazedd(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olalan:
A bad student of history he is........if only he knew how Mike Tyson ended

Ended? do u think Tyson is poor?
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by IprintMONEY: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
jayson87:
even if he ends up like Mike Tyson, he's better with his money and touched more lives than Anthony Joshua. Hope you heard he built houses for all the homeless people from his community in Mexico
anthony na normal sting brit na. very useless and stingy, u dosnt even soend on his self. i hope he gets knocked out soon

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by defxon(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
When defeated, the usual excuse is they didn't train very well and didn't take their opponent serious. Why will u be eating unnecessarily and gaining too much weight when u have a Target on your back that wants his belt back. I guess the top sit isn't for you cos obviously, you can't control it
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by bmdmixer: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
please dont say vanity upon vanity only broke people think that way simply say guy spend wisely

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Bonebreaker(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Somebody is spending his money and u are there with ur asha shouting vanity
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by succri(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
New money ,
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Coleman14: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olalan:
.....the end justify the means yo... Mike Tyson make much money from owing a weed plantation at present.... so remove Tyson from your bad equation......

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
make una allow the guy enjoy his life nah.

y wont he spend on car with such amount of money.
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by salford1: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Andy ruiz seem like a gentle nice guy.. and he is very greatfull for the match even if he wins or loss

see as the guy they beg for a third rematch because he knows win or lose he stands to gain millions

Unfortunately, that 3rd rematch is never gonna come. He has to work his way up like everyone else now i.e. One belt at a time. Seems AJ is only going to fight mandatory now. I don't blame AJ, he is now worth atleast $100million.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Suremikky(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bros flex oo because YOLO
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olalan:
lol I tell you. Mike Tyson spent far more heavy than this guy can ever dream off on everything from luxury cars, ridiculously large mansions, women, exotic animals and expensive jewelry. Now the man is literally selling weed in California to stay afloat. The young never learn from their elders.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Chukkychukky(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Muhammad2468:
vanity upon vanity
sharrap poorman, wetin u sabi
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by bolyviz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Prodigal son...
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Viktom(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Jaynom(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olalan:
Mike was deliberately trying to squander his money. Ruiz is proving to be dumb! Plus Mike Tyson is a millionaire now! He has businesses and a successful podcast! 'Hotboxin
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by sayisayi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Niggernomics!
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by onadana: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
OneCorner:
Vanity!!!

Which vanity?Money in itself is not bad.It is the love for it.
Re: Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ by Bukden16(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
OneCorner:
Vanity!!!

Poverty at it's peak.
Either way; your frustration is understandable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Gives Woman 250,000 In ASABA. Was Looking For Menial Job In Stadium / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.