Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cardi B Gives Offset $500,000 In Refrigerator For His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Gives Offset $500,000 In Refrigerator For His Birthday (813 Views)

Cardi B Gives Her Sister Hennessy A G-wagon On Her 24th Birthday / Chioma B: Cardi B Gives Herself An Igbo Nigerian Name / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Gives Offset $500,000 In Refrigerator For His Birthday by Lexzai: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Offset turned 28 on Saturday (Dec. 14), and got blessed with a sizable monetary gift from his wife, Cardi B. Cardi B Gives Offset $500 000 in Refrigerator for His Birthday

Bardi shared the gift-giving moment via Instagram on Saturday morning. In the clip, the Migos rapper sits at a table while Cardi gives an explanation for her gift prior to revealing it.

"You got every car. You got every jewelry. Shit, you got everything. You got every shoe," she says in the video. "What else can I give somebody that got everything? The 'fridge."

Offset turns to see a refrigerator filled with money. He then begins remove the stacks.

"That's $500,000," Cardi reveals. "I know I didn't have to give you the money, but I didn't know what to give you, so I had to give you something. You can buy a car. You can buy more clothes. You can buy more jewelry. You can buy me more Birkin bags. Shit, you can do whatever the hell you want."

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjSrr0Yep_o

Re: Cardi B Gives Offset $500,000 In Refrigerator For His Birthday by Forward77(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Unveil List Of Highest Earning Artists Of The Decade / Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged / Tiwa Savage And Naira Marley To Release A Song, #special (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.