Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Jude Asiwaju E. Buhari Is A Democrat, On His Facebook Wall. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Jude Asiwaju E. Buhari Is A Democrat, On His Facebook Wall. (269 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira / Tinubu Punctures Atiku’s Claim To Be A Democrat, Defender Of Democracy / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Jude Asiwaju E. Buhari Is A Democrat, On His Facebook Wall. by Collins9156(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mr president Mahammadu Buhari sir God bless you for your work so far , please sir close punch news paper office and arrest any Cele under bridge journalist working there sir
When Buhari talk about 97 to 5 do you call him dictator?
When Buhari exclude south east from security chief do you call him dictator?
When Buhari arrested Nnamdi kanu do you call him dictator?
When Buhari disobey all Court order do you call him dictator
When Buhari kill ipob members do you call him dictator?
When Buhari go to Nnamdi kanu house to kill him do you call him dictator?
When Buhari exclude south east from railway do you call him dictator?
When Buhari jail Metu and others do you call him dictator?
When Buhari remove CJN do you call him dictator?
When Buhari rigg election with thuggery and military do you call him dictator?
When Buhari jail Ekwueme and OUK do you call him dictator?
When Buhari start Ruga grazing issue do you call him dictator?
When Buhari arrest others and allow Tinubu even when he turned his house to bank with bullion van no arrest or inquiring do you call him dictator?
Because Buhari policy want to affect your lie lie and confused media house you see him as a dictator , after laughing at igbos in 2015 still support him 2019 Buhari carry go
(Ekwe Eziokwu na Oduma)

Re: My Jude Asiwaju E. Buhari Is A Democrat, On His Facebook Wall. by Collins9156(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
I think President Buhari has done so much well, nothing ll change my wonderful support now for Buhari. Buhari till 2027 ...

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki To Oshiomhole: You Always Rely On Violence, Thugs To Win Elections / Senate Considers Bill To Divest Fg From Road Constructions / COEASU, Abia Govt Clash Over 25 Months Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.