Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos (415 Views)

Nike Art Gallery: All You Need To Know Before You Go / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / Nike Art Gallery, Freedom Park & National Museum In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos by Nahnahvlogs(f): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nike Art Gallery is a three story building and the ambience is very welcoming with the very cool room filled with Air con.A night to my birthday I was like where should I go to and that was the first place that came to my mind, I took up my phone and browsed about it,checked if they open on a Sunday, the time and the fare to go in.
Nike Art Gallery is free
It opens everyday. On Sundays it opens by 12 and closes by 6pm
There are staffs and security men inside and outside the building which is painted white,its just close to the beginning of the street so you shouldn't find it hard to locate, these staffs are there to guide us and also correct you if you get carried away and start touching.
When you go in you're to write your name in a book and other details, maybe for follow-up.
The owner of the Gallery was around but she had guests on that day,I tell you she is very very accommodating and nice,I'm saying this because I had a very short conversation with her and I hope to have her as a guest on my YouTube channel soon.I wanted a me time like move around reflect over my past years and my recent one year,the things have achieved and the little ones left.
Thanks for reading!
I'll continue...

Re: Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos by Nahnahvlogs(f): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
I was able to achieve that at Nike Art Gallery. It was weird you know when you're talking to yourself in public, people might not hear you audibly but they'll be wondering what is up?lol
I explored every nook and cranny if the place,there were foreigners,nice one's because when I and my cousin were struggling to take pictures of ourselves on two occasions they offered to help.I didn't take any accurate numbers of the number of staffs she has or numbers of paintings all I know is she has staffs who are also welcoming and paintings who'll make you reflect and think deep.

"My life is imperfect so are these art works.
People from far and wide,friends and relatives admire my beauty just like these art works.
We share things in common-I and these art works.
I have flaws no one can see,except I,my maker (God) and very very few persons-just like these art works have flaws only the artist can see."

I had a time of reflection and I was really happy to do it,there were a lot of inspirations I got there, and I'll recommend others to visit also because art works and paintings should be seen and felt and not explained/defined!
Location; Nike art gallery is at No2 oba yekini elegushi rd,Lekki phase1
Painted in white colour.
Thank you for reading, and if you've visited the place tell me what and what you learnt from there and if you intend to visit let me know.
My email is always open for suggestions and recommendations @abdulnana08@gmail.com.

Re: Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos by Nahnahvlogs(f): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
I uploaded this write up under the culture forum but I feel some persons might be interested to know about this place and probably not come across it,so I'm sorry if you're wondering why I am duplicating the post,its to enable it reach a wider audience.
Thanks for reading and I hope it was helpful.
Re: Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos by majamajic(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
I have visited, just at entrance to elegushi royal beach

1 Like

Re: Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos by ArcFresky(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Place is cool, took my ex to d place, but d babe just wanted to play in the wet sand of elegushi beach. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Outings||a Visit To Nike Art Gallery Ikate, Lekki Lagos by Nahnahvlogs(f): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Lol
Then you should have taken her there instead�we all have preference sha,but yeah you said ex that means it ended already. Thanks for reading!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Enroll For A PGD Program In Uk, I Need Advice Please. / Six Injured, Two Die In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Accident. PHOTOS / Kotoka International Airport And My Other Fave Places In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.