Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) (71643 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
majamajic:

the girl fine , her lips alone sef , I nearly cum looking at her lips
Guy u funny ogrin
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

As a real niggarrr i must tell you no woman is ugly
That is why if every body is given the opportunity to choose the most beautiful girl then each woman on planet earth will be someone else's most beautiful girl

That is why people don’t really pick interest in watching this beauty pageants shows again. all we see and hear is the result!
No body creates time to follow up with the pageant shows because we all know every woman is beautiful. And there is no need why humans should create a show to pick one woman

Ok bro...
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by KanuIsCursed: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
godlyguy:
Miss Nigeria 2019, Nyekachi Douglas has emerged Miss Africa 2019 in the concluded Miss World held in London.

Nyekachi Douglas who competed with about 113 other beauty queens made the Top 40 cut before she also one of the Top 12.

She didn’t stop there, she made the cut to Top 5 in the competition which was won by Miss Jamaica, Toni-Ann Singh while Miss India, Suman Rao, came in third place while Ophely Mezino of France was first runner-up.

However, she has now emerged Miss Africa 2019.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/miss-nigeria-2019-nyekachi-douglas-has.html?m=1

Another useless miss cucumbergrin
I despise Flatheaded pig

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by gentlegenius(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
StrikeBack:

Flavor hunting ground
Big lie...
She doesn't have WHAT IT TAKES to attract a man like Flavour.
If you know, you know.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Gee001: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
johnpablo541:

Reminds me of the song

2001 the finest girl for the world na port-harcourt girl.
Her name o Agbani Darego,
If you see am you go bow
If them carry port-harcourt girl
Go contest again o she go win.

Lol I swear down. You know every.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
her height, I love.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Magicians: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Story for the gods. If the tale isn't about Nkechi it would have been sentiment.

Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

That is why if every body is given the opportunity to choose the most beautiful girl then each woman on planet earth will be someone else's most beautiful girl

That is why people don’t really pick interest in watching this beauty pageants shows again. all we see and hear is the result!
No body creates time to follow up with the pageant shows because we all know every woman is beautiful. And there is no need why humans should create a show to pick one woman

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Buhari fine pass her
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Ajibade123(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
I think she's very beautiful
see 18 qualities of a good businessman https://explicitsuccess.com/quality-of-good-businessman/
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Viktom(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pretty but too skinny.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by realstars: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seetto:
Eya, despite nairaland bashing of her wide mouth...
I am happy for her.

Don't mind them, the beauty of the mouth is the duplicate of the main being.

That was why I made a comment about the natural beauty which stand between the flesh and the spirit, the matter and the abstract.
I knew she will make it. She deserve Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

this guy don try make sense, thank God o!!
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Sambeef: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Congratulations Igbo amakai��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
she's beautiful.. Igbo Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Reussite: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
She is beautiful but not as pretty as the Miss Kenya. That lady is fine. Didn't follow her question & answer session or music but she was top 12.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
BlueAir:
I weak o grin
hey bro hwfar? cool
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Igbo Amaka... Those yam legs from west will not sleep tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Lovelygrl: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's the year of the blacks, almost all the pageant winners are black, miss universe, miss world, miss USA,miss America ,miss teen America etc
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Horus(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhKu-_doy48

Nyekachi Douglas, Miss World Nigeria 2019
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Litmus: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Introbit:
How can this one win miss world Africa,when there are fine fine ladies in my city. Chai

Typical African blinded by jealousy, why couldn’t you see that she is better than the actual, small and ordinary looking, winner? And she is better looking than the South Afriican that won miss universe.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by joshuaprice153: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2019
There's always something interesting here in our blog that I can't help but share it to others. I hope all the future posts will hold as much value as this one. paint contractor Lakeland
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by leo1122: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2020
i like this article fencing cedar rapids iowa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) / Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online / Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.