Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) (71399 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by DonHummer(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2019
seems this year's pageantry was taken over by blacks

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2019
No credibility at all
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by tonysunkan: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Brokeboy: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2019
God I need your grace this Sunday money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by DikeDiMighty: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2019
You guys should not act so dúmb. In beauty pageantry, beauty isn't the only criteria; intelligence, charisma, confidence, fluidity, fashion sense etc, also counts.

So, yes, she may be a tad bit ugly, but it isn't just about beauty.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2019
I hope AKA is seeing this? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Confirmedzombie: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2019
If this is what they call beauty, then I give up on beauty. See how ugly Bryan, long, dirty, broke and frustrated this useless olosho is and they call her most beautiful.

I can never date ugly or dirty girls.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by itzprezy(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2019
We the Titans will not agree..tacha suppose to win this.. grin
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
engrfaruq:
I believe no Nairalander would pick her among those other girls if asked to select a wife... Even the Consolation judges would not pick her as partner over the other girls.... Those judges been giving us Consolation win to encourage us to participate more.

Rubbish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by lordtim001(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
The way black girls are winning beauty pageants these days, I think the organizers have a fetish for them. To think that a few decades back, many European countries and the US had to adopt affirmative action just to recognize black males and females. Though it is a welcome change sha......
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by micflo28(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Reminds me of Agbani Darego, every guy referred to his babe as my agbani darego....
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2019
DikeDiMighty:
You guys should act so dúmb. In beauty pageantry, beauty isn't the only criteria; intelligence, charisma, confidence, fluidity, fashion sense etc, also counts.

So, yes, she may be a tad bit ugly, but it isn't just about beauty.

Then they shouldn't call her most beautiful, to console her... They should be objective by calling her Miss Confident...
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Kuginzi: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2019
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

Rubbish talk.

Says a rubbish person....
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by sauceEEP(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2019
South Africans will not like this....
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2019
engrfaruq:

Says a rubbish person....

From a rubbish man.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2019
I watched the show from beginning to the end. She was placed among the top 5 before the runners up and winner was announced. I didn't hear anything about her being crowned Miss World Africa.
She might not be it facially but she is a very tall girl, very friendly but I had an inking that she would have at least gotten to first runner up only if she answered more intelligently about why she should be chosen as Miss World instead of the other girls. I wasn't impressed by her reply. She kept rapping about her not using a wig meanwhile the winner, Miss Jamaica wore hair extensions. She just missed it at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
If this is what they call beauty, then I give up on beauty. See how ugly Bryan, long, dirty, broke and frustrated this useless olosho is and they call her most beautiful.

I can never date ugly or dirty girls.
I wanted to bash you, but your moniker said it all.

Next...
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by TedLawrence(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2019
Woooooow...Rivers State people, dem born una born beauty?...making us proud!

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by kristana(f): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2019
tillaman:
Nice, I like the fact that this beauty pageant whatever isn’t about facial frame/beauty alone
I believe she must be very smart and intelligent to have made it to the top 5
We are proud of you baby

Exactly! She did so well! For the first time I had to follow thru. I was really rooting for her. She won the head to head challenge in her group, Her project was part of the best 10 beauty with a purpose project, She won Top model , Best talent finalist, She came 2nd place in the sports competition too. So Amazing

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Lionessza6(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2019
DonHummer:
seems this year's pageantry was taken over by blacks

Yes,& at a time where nationalism( western countries), and neoliberalism ( developing countries) are being tightened & enforced .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2019
Congrats to her. Beauty with brain.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by keglo: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Start making money through this link free registration nothing to lose click on this link to see how it works and get free bonus

https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=gloduni33

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Lionessza6(f): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2019
sauceEEP:
South Africans will not like this....

They will be jealous of her ?
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Clavicle

Clavicle

More clavicles

#MissClavicle2019

Nairalanders have so many problems.

So of all her talents and beauty it is her clavicular prominence you could see

grin
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by engrfaruq(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

From a rubbish man.

I can see your home training on full display here... I don't have the energy to join issues with a broke kid on a faceless forum.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Seetto:
Eya, despite nairaland bashing of her wide mouth...
I am happy for her.

Nairaland that is filled with unhappy people

3 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2019
engrfaruq:

I can see your home training on full display here... I don't have the energy to join issues with a broke kid on a faceless forum.

Funny,take a look at someone with home training. You call me rubbish person and when I call you a rubbish man ,you begin to talk about home training,where is your own home training?

You're a big hypocrite,Mr rich kid.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Clavicle

Clavicle

More clavicles

#MissClavicle2019

My brother!

Na just clavicle and sternum o
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) by danniyal(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Something is definitely wrong somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.