Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) (2218 Views)

Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? / The “olule”jinx Brought Out The Worst In Major General Muhammadu Buhari! / Punch, The Nation, Channels TV Are Still Using Twitter Despite Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

So so boring and redundant
Says a Yoruba Moslem
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by NGpatriot: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Even Hitler had die-hard supporters not to talk of a shithole president.

See shithole citizen.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by NGpatriot: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Says a Yoruba Moslem

Says the Nigerian constitution... you no go school at all. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by NGpatriot: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2019
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.)

Thanks to punch for the new and prestigious designation.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2019
NGpatriot:

Says the Nigerian constitution... you no go school at all. grin
You think say islamiyya na school?

Afonja Moslems stupid sha
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by CharlotteFlair: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2019
NGpatriot:

See shithole citizen.. grin
Yessoo..la we lah! cheesy
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
godwinkessi:

Who is this Yoruba Muslim? I only quoted someone I know that at least receives 5k per month for posting rubbish. Hope ur own defenses here are not free
OfficialAPCNig:

Another Yoruba Moslem in sifia pains.

Which everyone, you must be using the made in daura twitter.

May we never end like Yoruba Moslems.

Amen
CharlotteFlair:
Even Hitler had die-hard supporters not to talk of a shithole president.

What can I say than to sympathise with you all? I feel your pain, frustration and loss, I really do grin grin grin
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by OfficialAPCNig: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
maasoap:

What can I say than to sympathise with you all? I feel your pain, frustration and loss, I really do grin grin grin
A Yoruba Moslem giving himself hope
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by maasoap(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

A Yoruba Moslem giving himself hope
OfficialAPCNig:

The only sensible thing a Yoruba Moslem has ever said since I joined Nairaland.

Congrats Yoruba Moslem for saying the right thing once.
OfficialAPCNig:

Regulate churches and leave brown roof mosques abi.

Yoruba Moslems are the problem of this country

I hope you know what you're rapidly turning into grin grin grin
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by CharlotteFlair: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
maasoap:

Of course you will feel my pains, you are a buharist. Wicked, blood thirsty and tyrannical. grin
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by OfficialAPCNig: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
maasoap:

I hope you know what you're rapidly turning into grin grin grin
This Yoruba Moslem is in sifia pains.
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by orisa37: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's Head of State, General Muhammad BUHARI, Rtd. Because he has failed Democracy Test.
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by NGpatriot: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
orisa37:
It's Head of State, General Muhammad BUHARI, Rtd. Because he has failed Democracy Test.

Must be ipob democracy grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by NGpatriot: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
God Bless President, General Muhammadu Buhari, retired.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by lanrefront1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thus guy please go find somewhere to sit down, if u can't find, just go to the toilet.

Radarada talks

Civilised human beings all over the world understands Punch symbolic message very well
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by sapele914(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You see the kind people wey full APC

Someone was referred to by the name he is called in his military regime and you call that polishing

Incase you don't understand, the message is clear! We are back to the military regime!!!

All these your childish tactics can't derail the message!!!

In your camp, that title dey pain grin grin cheesy
Mumu isn't he first a General of The Nigerian army before becoming President, both in 1983 & 2015? Why are you making a big deal over his title, it is the same useless press that didn't want to give him his respect by calling him General in the first place, an ex Senator, is still referred to as Senator, so why shouldn't an ex General be referred to as General? or can Dr Goodluck Jonathan add General to his title?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
lanrefront1:
Thus guy please go find somewhere to sit down, if u can't find, just go to the toilet.

Radarada talks

Civilised human beings all over the world understands Punch symbolic message very well

Funny how punch and their mumu followers rant and rave about freedom of speech and democracy, but they can not respect other people's freedom of speech and democracy?

Losers and self-serving hypocrites.

grin grin
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by NGpatriot: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
sapele914:
Mumu isn't he first a General of The Nigerian army before becoming President, both in 1983 & 2015? Why are you making a big deal over his title, it is the same useless press that didn't want to give him his respect by calling him General in the first place, an ex Senator, is still referred to as Senator, so why shouldn't an ex General be referred to as General? or can Dr Goodluck Jonathan add General to his title?

This is the problem with punch and their ignorant followers, the press is supposed to educate and enlighten the society, but punch because of politics and self-serving interests took a segment of the population for a ride, they miseducated a lot of people especially the predisposed to hatred and bitterness people.

Ignorant and hateful people are always the victims of miseducation and deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Of course you will feel my pains, you are a buharist. Wicked, blood thirsty and tyrannical. grin

grin grin grin
OfficialAPCNig:

This Yoruba Moslem is in sifia pains.

Fireeeeeee
Re: Punch - The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) by orisa37: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2019
NGpatriot:

Must be ipob democracy grin grin..

Even when measured by Standard Autocratic Feudalism, he has failed. He can never PASS DEMOCRACY TEST.
1983/84 HE FAILED.
2015/23 HOW CAN A PRESIDENT PROMISE ALL AND SUNDRY AFRICANS VISA FREE TO HIS COUNTRY AND AT THE SAME TIME GO TO THE LOCALS IN THAT COUNTRY TO TELL THEM TO JEALOUSLY PROTECT THEIR MOTHER LANDS? WHAT'S HE SAYING?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Don't Want To Work With My Father, He's A Workaholic" Akeredolu’s Son Reacts / Anambra state; Covid 19 Palliative discovered in Awka / Nigeria's 36 States & Fct Ranked In Order Of Land Surface Area (km²)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.