Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed (552 Views)

Would You Be Attending The Holyghost Congress At The RCCG Camp? Read This! / Prayer Points @ Holyghost Night Of Signs And Wonders / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Dear Nairalanders I need your advice. I have been scammed of the little money I was banking on for xmas by this guy I trusted so much and I need to do him something strong.
Should I travel to Ondo state for them to help me send the type of thunder that fired those fulani men and their cows which also fired one aunty in Ibadan recently but narrowly missed her, or ask holyghost fire to do the job? I don't know which one will work quicker hence your advice good people thanks
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by dawnomike(m): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Send Thor on da mission grin
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 15, 2019
Funny guy... u better travel go ondo.holyghost that u ddnt listen to before, u now want to call him to go and kill somebody.....wait, inside ur Bible, them tell u say holy ghost na contract killer

4 Likes

Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by judgementyard(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Lol!�
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by hakeem4(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Send the police!
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by helinues: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Why not use the money you want to waste to buy yourself favourite food and pounder how to avoid such friends next time..
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 15, 2019
I'm sure you been sending both Holy Ghost and thunder fire before, and yet you got scammed.

So instead of doing that, think of doing something different like asking for God to have mercy on you and help you to recover what was taken from you.

However hope you haven't been scamming others yourself oh. Because in that case your prayer no go work oh, because na wetin you sow na hin you reap, so you'd have to just change your ways and move on.

God bless.
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm sure you been sending both Holy Ghost and thunder fire before, and yet you got scammed.

So instead of doing that, think of doing something different like asking for God to have mercy on you and help you to recover what was taken from you.

However hope you haven't been scamming others yourself oh. Because in that case your prayer no go work oh, because na wetin you sow na hin you reap, so you'd have to just change your ways and move on.

God bless.
Do you scam people? You seem to be supporting the scammer is it a crime now to trust someone?
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
hakeem4:
Send the police!
That will be too expensive
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Do you scam people? You seem to be supporting the scammer is it a crime now to trust someone?
What did i say that gave you that impression?

That you should ask for God to help you get back your money from the scammers?

It helped me once when I was at the receiving end of thieves, as I got everything back, so it's what worked for that I'm also suggesting to you.

But if I was a thief, God wouldn't have answered my prayer, so that's just what I'm trying to say to you.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
What did i say that gave you that impression?

That you should ask for God to help you get back your money from the scammers?

It helped me once when I was at the receiving end of thieves, as I got everything back, so it's what worked for that I'm also suggesting to you.

But if I was a thief, God wouldn't have answered my prayer, so that's just what I'm trying to say to you.

Thanks.
You don't necessary have to be a scammer before you you fall victim of one so asking me if I have scammed before is out of the question
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Funny guy... u better travel go ondo.holyghost that u ddnt listen to before, u now want to call him to go and kill somebody.....wait, inside ur Bible, them tell u say holy ghost na contract killer
Because they are always using it in mountain of fire and I think it works if not so many people won't be using it not sure by the way
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2019
helinues:
Why not use the money you want to waste to buy yourself favourite food and pounder how to avoid such friends next time..
This guy deserves a special xmas gift from me and he must get it
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2019
dawnomike:
Send Thor on da mission grin
Does it work very quickly and efficiently?
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2019
nothingspoil70:
You don't necessary have to be a scammer before you you fall victim of one so asking me if I have scammed before is out of the question
Lol!

When I used to steal from people, I used to fall into the hands of thieves, and there was no mercy for me. And then I would just feel very frustrated but i couldn't ask for God's help because what was happening to me was the same thing i did to others.

But when I stopped it I had a case when what such happened to me, so that's not out of the question at all bro.
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

When I used to steal from people, I used to fall into the hands of thieves, and there was no mercy for me. And then I would just feel very frustrated but i couldn't ask for God's help because what was happening to me was the same thing i did to others.

But when I stopped it I had a case when what such happened to me, so that's not out of the question at all bro.
well, to answer your question I have never scammed anyone before too fearful of my conscience to do that
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2019
nothingspoil70:
well, to answer your question I have never scammed anyone before too fearful of my conscience to do that
If so, that's a plus for you, because you have a case.

You can decide the next course to take to enable you retrieve your money, but first ask for God's help to recover your money as I earlier told you.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Holyghost Fire Or Thunder Fire? Which One Should I Send I have Been Scammed by nothingspoil70: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
If so, that's a plus for you, because you have a case.

You can decide the next course to take to enable you retrieve your money, but first ask for God's help to recover your money as I earlier told you.

Thanks and God bless.
I'm still consulting thanks for your advice by the way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Repeating The Same Prayers / If You Reopen Churches Coronavirus Will Vanish – Pastor Giwa Tells Government / 3 Dimensions of Deliverance That Will Set You Free From Addictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.