Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World (53145 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by akin9ja78(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2019
damijoe77:
All na cover up ...human being go spit whitish substance cum save blood for belle

You must be the reason why Jesus wept lol
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Kingrexyl(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Culin:
Miss world, Miss universe and only one planet contesting.
You again
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by tsmith(f): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2019
tillaman:
sad
It’s probably a broken smile, no one likes to loose, I love her spirit but at the end of the day
She would wish for that crown too deep down

But is it that People don’t really pick interest in this beauty pageants shows again all we see is the result, I don’t even know it was on

Miss Nigeria you did great

I dispute that her joy wasn't heartfelt. winning to her may not be about her wearing the crown but that another black woman does. It's a bigger winning statement; Miss Universe & Miss World 2019 are both black women. Standards of beauty are no longer been set by western standards, Black too is beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Auxtin85(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

So you guys should support Tinubu 2023 ambition. Since you guys are supporters club.

I know a zombie must quote me. That the city be calm does not mean an antelope must come playing with your kids in front of your house
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Kriptune: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2019
Triniti:
Was she the same person doing the same thing the other day a South African won?

No. But I wonder why both Nigeria's contestants did this sha.

It's cool but I wonder if there's an explanation, maybe they're trying to steal the show a little and sell their market. Trust Naija not to carry last

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Nanatrendy(f): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2019
I love her, she stole the moment
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Triniti(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Kriptune:

No. But I wonder why both Nigeria's contestants did this sha.

It's cool but I wonder if there's an explanation, maybe they're trying to steal the show a little and sell their market. Trust Naija not to carry last
You are right bro, the first girl that did that stole the show, she was talked about and even trended on Twitter both in naija and SA

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Ladycewhy(f): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2019
Some things cant be faked ,her expressions are so genuine ,what a pure soul. This is what i call drawing good attention to one's self.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Isoduwa(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2019
mrjaydee:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.

Wait never talk am

Wait ooh what if you die with am
Wait ooh wetin you gain?

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2019
All these long long ugly girls winning miss Nigeria/world

They should come to my community and see more beautiful girls
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by ghettokid1(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Lisa4nairaland:
Nyekachi wins the heart of many with her rare display of affection after Miss Jamaica was crowned 2019 Miss World (video)

Miss Nyekachi Douglas, the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2019, has won the hearts of many with her rare display of excitement and joy after her fellow contestant, Miss Jamaica, Toni-Ann Singh was crowned winner of the 2019 Miss World competition.

Nyekachi who was also crowned Miss World Africa at the pageant, couldn’t contain her joy when Singh was declared winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qoInjqiBfw

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/nyekachi-miss-jamaica-2019-miss-world/
U deserve an award op.
I just recived 1million alert after viewing this thread

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Coldie(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2019
I thought they said south Africa won it
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Xandre: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Incandescent:

They are too different people
Oh

Thanks for the correction,I didn't know.

Nigerians are happy people
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by topmost945(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Xandre:
Same reaction she gave Miss S.A who won Miss Universe.

She's such a pure soul.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by damysamy12(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2019
Incandescent:
She even smile pass the winner

yea cos being happy does not come from your position or your crown but from within #tag # HAPPINESS IS FREE.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by topmost945(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Isinweke:
All these long long ugly girls winning miss Nigeria/world

They should come to my community and see more beautiful girls

The peagantry tin isn't only about beauty...so many of d beautiful girls in ur community re pretty much brainless

3 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by tillaman(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2019
tsmith:

I dispute that her joy wasn't heartfelt. winning to her may not be about her wearing the crown but that another black woman does. It's a bigger winning statement; Miss Universe & Miss World 2019 are both black women. Standards of beauty are no longer been set by western standards, Black too is beautiful.
well said!!! You did justice to that facial expression
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by topmost945(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2019
tsmith:

I support you...she had won some accolades preceeding d final event, she had every reason to be happy

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2019
topmost945:

The peagantry tin isn't only about beauty...so many of d beautiful girls in ur community re pretty much brainless

What are their academic qualifications?

Do they have higher IQ than others?

The girls in my community aren't brainless, I can't speak for yours.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Elxandre(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2019
I still don't see the purpose of beauty peagants.
Being pretty shouldn't be a talent.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Coldie:
I thought they said south Africa won it

South africa won Miss Universe
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by topmost945(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Isinweke:

What are their academic qualifications?

Do they have higher IQ than others?

The girls in my community aren't brainless and I can't speak for yours.

All m saying is dey don't only consider beauty in d selection process...nd I can give two f*** abt girls in mai "community"

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Starboytwo(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Auxtin85:
We are affectionate and accommodating, we celebrate the success of others even when we are not winning.
that's actually true

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Ashley86400: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Triniti:
Was she the same person doing the same thing the other day a South African won?
Nope. That was in the Miss Universe competition.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by realestate19: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by NoraPibowei(f): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2019
light099:
FTC at my old age, I didn't drag it though, I just found myself here cheesy.

My FTC is dedicated to Tapnaldo and all his fans worldwide, starting from OBO frognaldo, to Nairaland Obembetnaldo, Nwaamaikpenaldo and the rest grin.

But why miss Nigeria come slim like that? undecided
Her side view in the first picture is not so cool.
I can't see anything thrilling about looking like a skeleton and losing all your God given endowment as a woman, in the name of modelling.
Infact, It feels gayish trying to view her as a lady.

Kim kardashian is one smart woman I respect, that is why she chose to be a medium size model and retained all her assets she spent fortune to have, and as a model she's even getting more money than all these HIV skeleton models.
Her junior sister Kendall a model is richer dan her,stop criticising slim girls if u like orobo kip quiet n dnt criticise,every woman is beautiful,slim girls are best for international pageants such as Agbani.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Her junior sister Kendall a model is richer dan her,stop criticising slim girls if u like orobo kip quiet n dnt criticise,every woman is beautiful,slim girls are best for international pageants such as Agbani.

I like slim, medium, plus size or any size of women, but being a slim girl is different from a HIV skeleton model.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2019
that's how life suppose be...live and love for each other no matter the colour,,language and competition
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Dbiz1111(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
light099:
FTC at my old age, I didn't drag it though, I just found myself here cheesy.

My FTC is dedicated to Tapnaldo and all his fans worldwide, starting from OBO frognaldo, to Nairaland Obembetnaldo, Nwaamaikpenaldo and the rest grin.

But why miss Nigeria come slim like that? undecided
Her side view in the first picture is not so cool.
I can't see anything thrilling about looking like a skeleton and losing all your God given endowment as a woman, in the name of modelling.
Infact, It feels gayish trying to view her as a lady.

Kim kardashian is one smart woman I respect, that is why she chose to be a medium size model and retained all her assets she spent fortune to have, and as a model she's even getting more money than all these HIV skeleton models.

All this for just FTC
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Quorax: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Because of This little gesture, she would sign multi million dollar contracts with top companies.
it has started already.

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Quorax: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Culin:
Miss world, Miss universe and only one planet contesting.
grin same thing I was telling my cousin who is female.

2 Likes

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by iamehmakute(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
I've never stopped questioned the usefulness of this miss world or miss universe. Infact the usefulness of Mr/Mrs pageant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) / The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her / Python Photoshoot Scares Miss Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.