Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World (53123 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=light099 post=84921825]FTC at my old age, I didn't drag it though, I just found myself here cheesy.

My FTC is dedicated to Tapnaldo and all his fans worldwide, starting from OBO frognaldo, to Nairaland Obembetnaldo, Nwaamaikpenaldo and the rest grin.

But why miss Nigeria come slim like that? undecided
Her side view in the first picture is not so cool.
I can't see anything thrilling about looking like a skeleton and losing all your God given endowment as a woman, in the name of modelling.
Infact, It feels gayish trying to view her as a lady.

Kim kardashian is one smart woman I respect, that is why she chose to be a medium size model and retained all her assets she spent fortune to have, and as a model she's even getting more money than all these HIV skeleton models.[/quomt
This isn't a very nice comment, she's somebody's child.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by supercase1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
There would b less jealousy envy which leads to evil acts if we all have her kinda heart. Be happy for those who are successful while believing for your success. Cutting them down won't make you successful but witches and evil people no go understand.
Trash her happy and audio happy even if that girl naked in front of me around 1:AM my gbola go enter airplane mode.ugly thing like her
grin grin grin
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Poanan: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
tillaman:
sad
It’s probably a broken smile, no one likes to loose, I love her spirit but at the end of the day
She would wish for that crown too deep down

But is it that People don’t really pick interest in this beauty pageants shows again all we see is the result, I don’t even know it was on

Miss Nigeria you did great

I think she is being sharp for the future. She may get some modelling contracts through miss Jamaica.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Reussite: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Her reaction was a little over the top that some folks on twitter thought it was forced & unreal.
Oluwatosin's (Miss Universe Nigeria) reaction to Miss SA crowned the winner was more relatable than hers.
The Miss Jamaican really deserved the win; beautiful & quite articulate & oh she killed the music performance.
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by BluntBoy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Culin:
Miss world, Miss universe and only one planet contesting.

cheesy

I have a feeling that you are a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by Calito1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sheuns:
iPhone XS with line crack on screen and some scratches. Works fine. 170k 08102226496
Go and fvck yourself
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by bellotaofeek: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Alligators smile grin. Deep inside , she is heart broken !
Re: Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World by chayoma01: 2:40am On Dec 16, 2019
I still try to understand.... "Miss Universe"... Was there a contestant from Mars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her / Python Photoshoot Scares Miss Uganda / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.