Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How To Become An Mtn Mobile Money [MOMO] Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become An Mtn Mobile Money [MOMO] Agent (1742 Views)

Npower: Mobile Money Agents Training Commences / Become A Mobile Money Agent (nownow) In Osogbo And Its Environ And Earn Big!!! / Calabar based Marketers Needed For Momo Plantain Chips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Mtn Mobile Money [MOMO] Agent by Dayuse207: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2019
MTN Mobile Money platform was launched not quite long and if you have been following our blog you should have gotten the full details on how it works.
Now in this article I will be showing you how you can simply become an MTN MOBILE MONEY Agent in Nigeria.

Just like quickteller agents, Momo Agents are people whose job is to provide mobile banking service to people around and such service include; paying of bills, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, DSTV subscription and so on.

No doubt you would have been wondering how you are going to benefit when you become a Momo Agent, Yes absolutely you are going to make money and what you make on daily, weekly and monthly basis depends on your work input.

Requirements for Momo Agents

Click
Here to read full details and procedures.

Re: How To Become An Mtn Mobile Money [MOMO] Agent by Dayuse207: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: How To Become An Mtn Mobile Money [MOMO] Agent by henrygold100: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Pls if I want to receive money how much do I pay as commission at momo agent outlet

(1) (Reply)

Please Check To See If You’re Qualified / Arabs, Lebanese And Asians Are Very Heartless...jobs / I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.