Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. (59244 Views)

Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time / Top Ten Nigerian Female Rappers of The Decade - iamsynord / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by seancombs617: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blaise is naija's most talented rapper ever..u might say Eva commercially..
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by mozezajene: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Weird mc should be number 1 and she was the first Nigerian female rapper.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by MrBONE2(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
DGeneral123:
Are they Nigerians?

They are Nigerians and Proudly Africans grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by chronique(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please whatever you are smoking that is making you rate Eva ahead of Blaise, pls stop smoking it. It's not good for your health. Blaise is the no 1 naija female rap artist to ever hit mainstream. After blaise, you can arrange the others however you want to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by DGeneral123(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
MrBONE2:

They are Nigerians and Proudly Africans grin

Eh eh! I thought they are Ghanaians
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ijoya. Lyrics Tori gan gan.

Weird mc!

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
No lies, Eva is the best/greatest female rapper in Nigeria. I think SashaP should be second
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Incandescent(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wetin Muna dey rap abeg

Kel abi Kels had a bright future, don't know why she just disappeared.

She even added so much weight then after small fame
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Naijaarchive(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Incandescent:
Wetin Muna dey rap abeg
Eba or fufu

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Incandescent(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Naijaarchive:

Eba or fufu

wink grin
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Eva Alordiah, Tesh Carter, Kel. Those are my trio. I wasn't really feeling the rest..
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by vra757: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Maj196(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sasha P cool
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by teelaw4life(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Great list. But Eva in first place? I'm a big fan of hers but Sasha had the game on lock harder and longer than Eva ever did.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Balogunodua(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sasha all the way
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by TemmyT002(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
Give it to BOUQUI because she is the one still singing and relevant.
Where are the others now?
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Ademoore07(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
OP, The list is incomplete. Where did u put KEMISTRY? If u dont know her, that means u belongs to the indomie generation.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Where are they?
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Adinchezo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
What of Kemistry?
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by J2381: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blaise is actually a better rapper than Eva.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by J2381: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
No lies, Eva is the best/greatest female rapper in Nigeria. I think SashaP should be second
Shasha P can't really rap. She doesn't have word play, Mets and her lyrics ain't that strong.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by ayaside(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wizzyflexx:
Lemme check..
We don't know them here in Sweden
No fvck given
That's why you got Google. It's simple common sense. Even Jesus isn't recognized everywhere yet.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by lifenajeje(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cynthia Morgan has mixflows of rap and dancehall..

Nicki Minaj and Cardi B does same too.

She actually featured on Jhybo track forgotten the title but its got this chorus

" Dem just dey run their mouth

Dem just dey run their mouth"

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Hilariousthiago(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
This list is rubbish without Mz Kiss
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Ewedegubbler: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Who get time for rap music in Nigeria?

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by PrinceMajestic: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:

Lol
Thanks
I'll rather listen to a frog singing.
y stacy? U dnt like rap? I knw u re not boring and dnt prove me wrong. Pls reply my mail, i love ur name or contact me for serious relatnshp issues pls stacy:08077080413
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by defxon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
I remember the days of weird MC
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by HammyJ(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
And where is Kemistry? That year sha
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Great! But Cynthia Morgan suppose dey this list too she try abeg.

No doubt about Eva.
I will peg her at the number one position too Eva lo Omo cheesy she good.

But all of them meet Sasha p aka first lady for the game.
I miss mochedda o that sexy tin that I dey crush on that year cheesy grin grin
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by saxha: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
If Little Simz (real name Simbiat Ajikawo) can count as a Nigerian and not Briton.

My GOAT female rapper in the world is simply Rapsody.
In her voice "Some of y'all sensitive, but y'all still need to know.
Wonder how a bunch of sheep can have opinions on a GOAT"...
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Bonebreaker(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Rap whether from a male or female is dying
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by BabaRamota1980: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
2dice01:
That's scam
Have you forgotten who our President is ?

No billions anywhere

When the problem is not the promoters its the audience

Nigerians dont have time for lyrics they want high tempo beat ,Party Jam even if you are just saying Garbage as long as the beat is melodious

is like saying all our musicians to start rapping i doubt upto 5% will make it

This is the truth. We respond to beats, the tempo, melody, rhapsody, all of that! If you hold mike and begin talk nonsense it will turn people off.

Rap originated in America in ghetto. The first set of rappers were individuals raised by mothers, no fathers at home or he is in prison....what they termed dysfunctional homes. That outcome was result of govt policy to keep the blacks powerless and dependent. These kids grew up without basic things and that struggle led to a resentment against authorities and an uprising. But the uprising mostly found a creative outlet in songs. They wrote lyrics and sang in reaction to the abusive and injustice that sorround them.

The next set of rappers turned their music against the fbi and the police.

The next generation were products of street hustle, drugs, bootleg and prostitution & pimping. They made good money and that wealth turned them into predators. They went on assassination, reprisal attacks, all sorts of trafficking, including pussy...and this is where the term bytch originated...and they waxed it into songs.

As much we like to copy and reproduce foreign cultures here in Nigeria, this is one culture that cannot be reproduced successfuly for any artist rapping about drugs, trafficking, bytches and niggers and pimps.....it will turn people off. The producer might even be sued.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) / Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.