Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. (59246 Views)

Top 100 Nigeria Best Rappers Of All Time / Top Ten Nigerian Female Rappers of The Decade - iamsynord / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by PattyMike(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
If Sasha no dey this e for no complete. Unfortunately none of them managed to stay consistent like them Tuface and Dbanj. The one wey pain me pass nah Mocheddah. MoCheddah was on top of her game before she left to school abroad. Who be tiwa Savage, yemi alade when Eva alordiah, them Kel wa wa alright, Cynthia Morgan sef. MoCheddah nah queen of hip hop then. Ko ma roll blow everywhere. Sasha and co. omo good music no dey again olohun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Who listens to female rap music in Nigeria these days? undecided
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by PattyMike(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ademoore07:
OP, The list is incomplete. Where did u put KEMISTRY? If u dont know her, that means u belongs to the indomie generation.
Kemistry ke, with that her big mouth. Number one she wasn't a rapper and number two she was a shitty singer. Even this Facebook love gal with Jaywon wether nah essence be her name. She is a better singer than the kemistry.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
y stacy? U dnt like rap? I knw u re not boring and dnt prove me wrong. Pls reply my mail, i love ur name or contact me for serious relatnshp issues pls stacy:08077080413
I like rap songs
In fact,i love it but,not just wack.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Liposure: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
What da fork is mocheddah doing on dat list.well, everybody is entitled 2 their opinion.my GOAT list in no particular order. Blaise bouqui, sasha, eva muna. kel, zee 8kemistry
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
i love muna that year and cynthia morgan, but most of this artist are lazy.. after little fame they stop entering studios till they fade away

Especially Cythnia Morgan. So much talent gone just like that

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
eni4real:
But if it is Cardi Chioma rap song?? shocked

Lol
I don't listen to her shits that much.
Especially Nicki mi nyash

Always void of moral words
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Liposure: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
What da fork is mocheddah doing on dat list.well, everybody is entitled 2 their opinion.my GOAT list in no particular order. Blaise bouqui, sasha, eva muna. kel, zee, kemistry
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Liposure:
What da fork is mocheddah doing on dat list.well, everybody is entitled 2 their opinion.my GOAT list in no particular order. Blaise bouqui, sasha, eva muna. kel, zee 8kemistry

I said greatest not best rapper alone or good delivery.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Ya Wicked cheesycheesy
Lol
I'm not,I'm just always open to the truth
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
PattyMike:

Kemistry ke, with that her big mouth. Number one she wasn't a rapper and number two she was a shitty singer. Even this Facebook love gal with Jaywon wether nah essence be her name. She is a better singer than the kemistry.

I tire o ..khemistry wasn't really a rapper plus this list is for greatest rappers ..so she don't fit the list
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by idonhammer: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lemme check...
How can you know them when you are hidding in refugee camp in Sweden.
grin grin grin
Wizzyflexx:
Lemme check..
We don't know them here in Sweden
No fvck given

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by manlawal(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
I can't see kemistry here na is it because of her beauty?

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Viktom(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by PrinceMajestic: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:

I like rap songs
In fact,i love it but,not just wack.

thats good. Your US name says err'thing about you, i am so obssessed with stacy girls tho i never got the chance to date one cus rarely a girl bear that name in nigeria, i am drake fan and drake always rapping n mentioning the "stacy" girls n that made me wish i could find one n date her seriously, i knw you love rap cus ur name says errthing so u didnt prove me wrong nd then really naija music is stupidly irritating, all gimmicks few or no rappers both male/fmale . Thats y i need u so bad, you gotta make me feel like drizzy but ion know where you live at nd i aint got yo contact. I need that pls stacy

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
PattyMike:
If Sasha no dey this e for no complete. Unfortunately none of them managed to stay consistent like them Tuface and Dbanj. The one wey pain me pass nah Mocheddah. MoCheddah was on top of her game before she left to school abroad. Who be tiwa Savage, yemi alade when Eva alordiah, them Kel wa wa alright, Cynthia Morgan sef. MoCheddah nah queen of hip hop then. Ko ma roll blow everywhere. Sasha and co. omo good music no dey again olohun.

Good old days ..MOCHEDDAH said she was depressed. She was like 17 when she blew and her label knight house gave her a lot of problems.her sex scandal with eldee also affected her a lot .

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Liposure: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
What da foqk is mocheda doing on dat list.my GOAT list in no particular order.blaise, sasha, eva, bouqui, muna, zee, kel, kemistry
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
manlawal:
I can't see kemistry here na is it because of her beauty?

Lol khemistry was a one hit Wonder. Everybody on this list had a better career than her . cheesy
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
mozezajene:
Weird mc should be number 1 and she was the first Nigerian female rapper.

No be by first my boss ..last weird mc song was 2016
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by cosmos1440: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
If you really mean Nigeria's Greatest Female Rapper of all Time, then no Nigerian Female Rapper comes close to Weird MC.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
chronique:
Please whatever you are smoking that is making you rate Eva ahead of Blaise, pls stop smoking it. It's not good for your health. Blaise is the no 1 naija female rap artist to ever hit mainstream. After blaise, you can arrange the others however you want to.

Blaise is the most talented but in terms of commercial success and over all influence, it is Eva. I said Greatest not most talented or most versatile.if it's by talent , they would rate Burna boy over Wizkid on any greatest list but alas that's not the case
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
TemmyT002:
Give it to BOUQUI because she is the one still singing and relevant.
Where are the others now?

Eva still raps, same with sasha
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by DESTROTECH(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Need a website for your business contact 09091870132
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Danzakidakura:
No even one person from north ? angry

Can any good thing come out from the north?

Except ....
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Synord(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
J2381:
Shasha P can't really rap. She doesn't have word play, Mets and her lyrics ain't that strong.

Are you joking or you are serious ?

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
thats good. Your US name says err'thing about you, i am so obssessed with stacy girls tho i never got the chance to date one cus rarely a girl bear that name in nigeria, i am drake fan and drake always rapping n mentioning the "stacy" girls n that made me wish i could find one n date her seriously, i knw you love rap cus ur name says errthing so u didnt prove me wrong nd then really naija music is stupidly irritating, all gimmicks few or no rappers both male/fmale . Thats y i need u so bad, you gotta make me feel like drizzy but ion know where you live at nd i aint got yo contact. I need that pls stacy

Its just a name
And that's even the short form of the full name.
Nothing special. And I'm not in the US.
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by PrinceMajestic: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:

Its just a name
And that's even the short form of the full name.
Nothing special. And I'm not in the US.
nothing special (your opinion) for me, err' damn thing special bout that name. Whats the full name then? I aint in the US either, i'm in my country nigeria. Pls lets connect

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by sylve11: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Synord:
1) Eva Alordiah

she is indeed the greatest of all time!

the girl dey spit fire like dragon. cool

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by sylve11: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Synord:

Cynthia Morgan is not a rapper

nor tell am again. leave am with him ignorance. grin cool
Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by sylve11: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
cosmos1440:
If you really mean Nigeria's Greatest Female Rapper of all Time, then no Nigerian Female Rapper comes close to Weird MC.

na rap that one dey rap? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ten Greatest Female Rappers Of All Time In The Nigerian Music Industry. by Jaqenhghar: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
There is nothing as ridiculous as Niggerian rap
[img]https://media1./images/52f0379a2e0b182ba70aed98565aa8f0/tenor.gif?itemid=13792325[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) / Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.