Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship (1308 Views)

Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Protesters Attack Sibusiso Busi Moyo, Zimbabwean Minister In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2019
Afamed:

My problem with majority of you, is that you have decided to see the white as almighty.

They honestly do not have sense

2 Likes

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Tumbulum:
Is death penalty also part if their social media regulations? What I see their is censorship which is a good thing. The Social media companies are directed to remove contents they deem harmful to the society.
Please before you bring Canada into the picture,can the government of Nigeria as least act 25% percent like the Canadian government?

This is USA and how social media abuse is tackled.

Every bill goes through a process and even if death penalty is a no go area let there still be repercussions otherwise people like you would abuse it

2 Likes

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Tumbulum: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Afamed:

My problem with majority of you, is that you have decided to see the white as almighty.
The whites are not God but my dear you just typed with their language and then you are communicating with phones evented by the whites. The white people over time have always been the standard a modern society should try to emulate. Even your president run down to tje whites mans land whenever he is sick.Think for once if majority of us think and act like them. We would probably be among the world powers by now and maybe social media regulations would be among the least of things we would worry about.
Let me leave you for now because we all know the truth. You cannot provoke hate and not expect hate speech. Enacting social media regulations by a government of nepotism and sectionalism is an exercise in futility. I guess many of you expect love speech from those whose families were butchered by Fulani herdsmen in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Tumbulum: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

This is USA and how social media abuse is tackled.

Every bill goes through a process and even if death penalty is a no go area let there still be repercussions otherwise people like you would abuse it
no matter were you go bro, its out of place to demand love speech when you sow hate actions.
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Tumbulum:
no matter were you go bro, its out of place to demand love speech when you sow hate actions.

No matter where you go bro it is out of place when you do not apply your common sense when making speeches despite knowing there are laws governing every action

2 Likes

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Tumbulum: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

No matter where you go bro it is out of place when you do not apply your common sense when making speeches despite knowing there are laws governing every action
yes there laws governing every actions. For the records there are laws that allows you to sue me to court if I make comments that feel is against you and allow the court to judge and determine the outcome.
Why are you all bent on the laws? Does your president obey the law? How many laws has your president every obeyed since he assumed office? Stop giving an example of an organized society when you and your fellows in government have not done anything to make Nigeria organized.
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2019
Tumbulum:
yes there laws governing every actions. For the records there are laws that allows you to sue me to court if I make comments that feel is against you and allow the court to judge and determine the outcome.
Why are you all bent on the laws? Does your president obey the law? How many laws has your president every obeyed since he assumed office? Stop giving an example of an organized society when you and your fellows in government have not done anything to make Nigeria organized.

You are so wrong.

Do you know the effects of hate speeches? Do you know the damage hate speech has done in this world before the law is applied?

There is always damage first before the law kicks in and this is wrong

Go and ask Rwanda what happened there in 1994 and how serious they are now with internet censorship in order to avoid a repetition.

The world now is being proactive and not reactive.

We do not have to wait till people die or property destroyed before the law kicks in. We prevent and that is the way to go.

Also with the screengrabs i posted earlier regarding arrests and imprisonments in USA of people who made hate speeches, did you notice they did not wait until they carried out their threats before they were arrested and locked up?

If you did not notice i will post it again for you. Use your intelligence and think before you type because you clearly are not.

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Tumbulum: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You are so wrong.

Do you know the effects of hate speeches? Do you know the damage hate speech has done in this world before the law is applied?

There is always damage first before the law kicks in and this is wrong

Go and ask Rwanda what happened there in 1994 and how serious they are now with internet censorship in order to avoid a repetition.

The world now is being proactive and not reactive.

We do not have to wait till people die or property destroyed before the law kicks in. We prevent and that is the way to go.

Also with the screengrabs i posted earlier regarding arrests and imprisonments in USA of people who made hate speeches, did you notice they did not wait until they carried out their threats before they were arrested and locked up?

If you did not notice i will post it again for you. Use your intelligence and think before you type because you clearly are not.
lwhat is the causes of hate speech in Nigeria? If you can answer this question sincerely then you can see the real problem and deal with it instead if chasing shadows.
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2019
Tumbulum:
lwhat is the causes of hate speech in Nigeria? If you can answer this question sincerely then you can see the real problem and deal with it instead if chasing shadows.

The cause of hate speech in Nigeria are embittered, childish losers whose feeding bottles have been taken from their mouths. They are behind hate speeches.

It began when their social media influencers got paid to begin the spread of propaganda and hate speeches and people like you (a commoner) bought into their game plan yet got no money for it while they smiled to the bank.

Losers will always wail.
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Simplyleo: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Diydavadra:
[s][/s]
simplyleo omenka
welcome our newest member cheesy
Lame, very lame attempt. The original purpose is very clear. All these one na to save face. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Diydavadra:
[s][/s]
simplyleo omenka
welcome our newest member cheesy

Lmao I am actually a very old member FYI.
You can cancel out my comments but as long as the original post which you cancelled remains untouched I am fine.

Even that should let you see how stupid you are when you cancel a post while the original remains untouched.

Happy Sunday wailer.

Oh and thank you for following me. Get ready to receive some much needed education or frustration or both. Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Tumbulum: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

The cause of hate speech in Nigeria are embittered, childish losers whose feeding bottles have been taken from their mouths. They are behind hate speeches.

It began when their social media influencers got paid to begin the spread of propaganda and hate speeches and people like you (a commoner) bought into their game plan yet got no money for it while they smiled to the bank.

Losers will always wail.
Are you among the so called winners? Who are you? Can you compare yourself to the real winners? Are you not a nonentity? What do you have that make you think you are Bette than the so called wailers ?
Let me get back to the real issue.how can the people of Benue taraba and all those whose love once died in the hands of the Fulani herdsmen while the government look on react? Do you really expect love speech from these people? How can you plan taking peoples ancestral lands and handing over to killers and expect love speech? How can the CjN of the federation be demanding for the inclusion of sharia in a constitution of a circular country and not expect hate speech ?

The problem with many of you is that you all are morons who lack the ability to think like modern men. You all are bereft of the least ideas of how a modern society should run.

You cannot continue to treat symptoms and expect the disease to go. The problem of hate speech is there because many people are facing injustice and they only weapons they have is to speak out in anger. Go to the real issue and hate speech will go on it's own.
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2019
Tumbulum:
Are you among the so called winners? Who are you? Can you compare yourself to the real winners? Are you not a nonentity? What do you have that make you think you are Bette than the so called wailers ?
Let me get back to the real issue.how can the people of Benue taraba and all those whose love once died in the hands of the Fulani herdsmen while the government look on react? Do you really expect love speech from these people? How can you plan taking peoples ancestral lands and handing over to killers and expect love speech? How can the CjN of the federation be demanding for the inclusion of sharia in a constitution of a circular country and not expect hate speech ?

The problem with many of you is that you all are morons who lack the ability to think like modern men. You all are bereft of the least ideas of how a modern society should run.

You cannot continue to treat symptoms and expect the disease to go. The problem of hate speech is there because many people are facing injustice and they only weapons they have is to speak out in anger. Go to the real issue and hate speech will go on it's own.

Lmao I can see I struck a nerve which made you suddenly begin to curse and insult me hahahaha.

Let me hit an even worse nerve. I am Igbo by the way and I love that GEJ and PDP were voted out and Major General dictator Buhari voted in TWICE..

Your pain has just begun oh zombified wailer.

Sore losers who have employed themselves into the ministry of eternal wailing
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Tumbulum: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Lmao I can see I struck a nerve which made you suddenly begin to curse and insult me hahahaha.

Let me hit an even worse nerve. I am Igbo by the way and I love that GEJ and PDP were voted out and Major General dictator Buhari voted in TWICE..

Your pain has just begun oh zombified wailer.

Sore losers who have employed themselves into the ministry of eternal wailing
I am Igbo too and I have seen many like you who do not know how a functional society should be? Now am a wailer and its established, what makes you think you are better than the so called wailers who demand for a better society? Are you better in anyway? If you are Igbo in reality, have you ever traveled through our various high ways and see the deplorable state? Common go get some sense and stop embarrassing the real Igbo people.
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Tumbulum:
I am Igbo too and I have seen many like you who do not know how a functional society should be? Now am a wailer and its established, what makes you think you are better than the so called wailers who demand for a better society? Are you better in anyway? If you are Igbo in reality, have you ever traveled through our various high ways and see the deplorable state? Common go get some sense and stop embarrassing the real Igbo people.

Anu ohia you are the one who needs to go dig up some sense. You make it sound like in the 16 years of the thieves you so love called PDP the roads were like ice sheets and very smooth and there was not bad road anywhere.

Keep on lying to yourself to feel good. I am with this government and i am very must satisfied with the great strides they have made so far in just 4 and half years compared to the 16 years of your lootocrats
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by CaptainMeks: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
omenka:
Shut up. Arent you a petty thief? Arent you a beggar? Arent you an extortionist? Arent you an illiterate deceiving people with claims of being a mech engineering graduate? Didnt you extort HubgerBad? Didnt he send you used UK phones before you stopped harassing him here?

What part of what SimplyLeo wrote is a lie?

CaptainMeks, whatever you do, do not send this thing a penny. I don tell you.

I am not mad to send him a penny. Such people revolt me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by mrvitalis(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
shakaZuIlu:

i purely understand the game you and your band of no good are playing but I have made my complaint official and I'm going to personally mail the mods regarding them.

I'm not mrvitalis livebyday or many nairalanders you guys can intimidate anyhow

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
Lol
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by SarkinYarki: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet , half baked like you. Life is not a bed of roses too anywhere in the world not even in Canada. There are thousands of US citizens sleeping under the bridges in US. Not all the roads in US are in perfect Trump recently proposed a death penalty for an individual who recently filed a complaint against him .
Between don't derail the thread

Afamed you are a shameless man !! Comparing the state of thing in Nigeria with other countries , who said it's rosy in any country ? The countries you have mentioned are doing their best to provide the basics an more for their people yet you want to compare them to Buharis 4th world Nigeria where the govt has achieved absolutely nothing for it's people , zero health , poor security , zero job creation , under Buhari Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children , highest childhood mortality , highest maternity mortality , highest number of poor people , record level unemployment , kidnap capital of the world , record human right abuse yet you Afamed want to compare China and America to 4th world Nigeria ... Do the Canadians brazenly rig election like criminal Buhari does ? Do they sit down and announce ficticious results?

Because I called for good governance you want to label me half baked you heartless man ! For your information is Trump was a 4th world style leader liken Buhari do you think the house would have been able to carry out the impeachment enquiries without the DSS going there to break it up and jail the Congress men ? By saying what the whistle blower did was treason Trump is referring to a situation where if the whistle blower is a member of the intellligentia who are are usually under an oath of secrecy when they work in such proximity to the commander in chief and the natural punishment for treason in America is death ..please go and lick the ass of your failed leader ( worst in the world at the moment ) but know you comeuppance is not far away
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by shakaZuIlu: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol
bro seriously i dont know why these people are like these going around accusing everybody mainly oppositions and they do it unchecked

well I've petitioned the mods and I have faith they'll do the needful.

lol one day they'll accuse someone of becoming seun cheesy
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
bro seriously i dont know why these people are like these going around accusing everybody mainly oppositions and they do it unchecked

well I've petitioned the mods and I have faith they'll do the needful.

lol one day they'll accuse someone of becoming seun cheesy
Free them
Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by Afamed: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Afamed you are a shameless man !! Comparing the state of thing in Nigeria with other countries , who said it's rosy in any country ? The countries you have mentioned are doing their best to provide the basics an more for their people yet you want to compare them to Buharis 4th world Nigeria where the govt has achieved absolutely nothing for it's people , zero health , poor security , zero job creation , under Buhari Nigeria has the highest number of out of school children , highest childhood mortality , highest maternity mortality , highest number of poor people , record level unemployment , kidnap capital of the world , record human right abuse yet you Afamed want to compare China and America to 4th world Nigeria ... Do the Canadians brazenly rig election like criminal Buhari does ? Do they sit down and announce ficticious results?

Because I called for good governance you want to label me half baked you heartless man ! For your information is Trump was a 4th world style leader liken Buhari do you think the house would have been able to carry out the impeachment enquiries without the DSS going there to break it up and jail the Congress men ? By saying what the whistle blower did was treason Trump is referring to a situation where if the whistle blower is a member of the intellligentia who are are usually under an oath of secrecy when they work in such proximity to the commander in chief and the natural punishment for treason in America is death ..please go and lick the ass of your failed leader ( worst in the world at the moment ) but know you comeuppance is not far away
You have justified why I said you are half-baked. If USA after 243 years of independent, America and other countries are still trying to put things in order for her citizens, as you accept in your post, but the lazy youth like you want everything to have been perfect with Nigeria of less than 60 years of independent. I think you urgently need to re examing yourself

1 Like

Re: Canada Has Appointed A New Cabinet Minister In Charge Of Internet Censorship by SarkinYarki: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Afamed:

You have justified why I said you are half-baked. If USA after 243 years of independent, America and other countries are still trying to put things in order for her citizens, as you accept in your post, but the lazy youth like you want everything to have been perfect with Nigeria of less than 60 years of independent. I think you urgently need to re examing yourself

Just look at you poorly premised Analogy SMH . From this your retarded analogy then Singapore which had it's independence in 1965 should be a 4th world country like Buharis Nigeria , UAE which had it's independence in 1971 should be worse than Buharis horrific ghastly Nigeria ?

Are we not supposed to be improving instead of regressing like Buhari is causing us to ? Every thing thing your senile failed leader has met has been put in reverse from the economy to health care , to electricity supply to even our electoral process has been on the back heel and you think it's okay ... We are days away from 2020 yet you Afamed thinks is okay for an adult like you to be crossing road to fetch water from your neighbours dirty bore hole to bath instead of using water from the mains from the water board . Name just one state in Nigeria that has potable water supply just one please ?
Keep aiding mediocrity it's your life that's being wasted not mine because by the grace of God I have done a lot to insulate my self from Buharis 4th world living as we speak , if not that my office is far from my house for now I would have completely insulated myself from this nonsense but I am working towards that .... Shameless Sadists who go about trying to import only the negative things from other economies but close their eyes to the positive , when will you use Canada's education system as basis for comparison with Buharis performance and not negative thing like jailing people ? When

P.s

I have left images of Dubai who had their independence in 1975 and Singapore who had theirs in 1971 and 4th world Buharis Nigeria who had their in 1960 and tell me if you are okay to say we have to wait for 265 years before Nigeria can make any sense . Shame on U !!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Next Leader Of China / Photos: Archbishop Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner...and He Was / Photos: Checkout The $5.3million House The Obamas Will Be Moving Into After They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.