Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What To Do In Difficult Situations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do In Difficult Situations (204 Views)

Prayer To God In Difficult Situations, Hardship And Poverty / How To Have Peace In Difficult Times / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In Difficult Situations by fitted60(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2019
[img][/img]
Life difficult situations are moments in our life that seems God is not in existence. Your prayers seems to remain within the room you have prayed, but I will surely tell you that God truly hears and answers your prayer. So don’t feel disappointed, just do the needful.

[center]What To Do In Difficult Situations[/center]

Have a full believe in God: Put your total trust on God, believe in as the only solution to the situations you are at the moment. It is only God that can turn any situation around within a blink of an eye

Move closer to God: There is no one that walk with God and ever regret it. In your difficult situations, move closer to God than before.

Stay away from sins: Sins detached us from God gradually. At this moment of your life and even at any time, you should avoid sin. Stay away from sin as possible

Do not relent in your prayers: God does wonders in prayer, do not relent in your prayer. Believe that God answers each and every of your prayers, it may seem God did not but he surely did.

Be faithful: A little faith can move mountains and can change any situation. Let your faith be stronger this time around because it is by faith that you will not be misled into doing things that are not in the way of the Lord.

Strategize and Plan: Tackle the physical aspect of your life as well. think, plan and strategize on the way forward, do the needful, either to have talks with people you know may have faced such situations in the past and were able to come out it but be very careful the advice that is not in the way of the Lord.

Talk with your spiritual leader: Have a talk with your spiritual leader, let them know what you are going through and how they can be of help spiritually by joining you in prayer and also advising you on the ways to pray or giving prayer points to pray with.

[center]10 prayer points in difficult situations[/center]

Father Lord, you created and you have a plan for me , take me out of this difficult situation

I have experienced a lot in this difficult situation, Lord please come and put a stop to it

Father Lord, as your child, I am not meant to suffer. Please, put a stop to my problems in life

Heavenly father, whatever is it that is making me to go through this situation , I pray you take it out of my life

Whatever power or spirit that has vowed that this my situation will not change, let the ground open to swallow them

Dear Lord, the help I need from you and from men so I can come out of my problems, God give it to me quickly

Father Lord, take me out of my dry land and take me to my fertile soil

Lord, let your lines keep falling unto me as I keep receiving favour

Father Lord, I break every form of difficulty in my life.

Dear Lord, I thank you for answering my prayers

Source: www.prayerland.org.ng

Re: What To Do In Difficult Situations by DGeneral123(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Davido Refutes COZA Claim / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Seeds Of Destiny 1 January 2020 -- Locating Your Bearing In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.