Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Davido Refutes COZA Claim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davido Refutes COZA Claim (201 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Refutes COZA Claim by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davido Reacts After Viral Video Of Him In COZA
@davidoofficialInstagram
Popstar, David Adeleke, who is popularly known by his fans as Davido has threatened fire and brimstone after a viral video surfaced online with him in a church advert by the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

Dissociating himself from the church, Davido took to his Twitter handle and said the video is unauthorised by him.

“I have nothing whatsoever to do with the church!!!

“The fact that I did a quick video for a kid introduced as a fan just for personal use and it was chopped up and used for such an advert extremely disappoints me.

“It is fraudulent and extremely disappoints me,” his post read in part.

Davido further explained that he only did the video for a fan who intended to use for personal use and not to promote the church.

He further issued a stern warning to the authority of the church to take down the video.

See his disclaimer below…
Meanwhile, the author of the video, a lady identified as Elizabeth Omale, took to her Instagram handle @omalizz12 to clarify that the video is not an official advert for COZA.

According to her, the video is simply a way for her to raise awareness for her church program. She added that it was recorded by Davido, who she claimed is her friend, as a ‘favour.’

Founder and Senior Pastor of COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo, also reposted the video on his page.

But Ms. Omale clarified further that Fatoyinbo sharing the video on his Instagram handle is not an endorsement of Davido as an ambassador for the church program as some social media commenters wrongly claimed.

Re: Davido Refutes COZA Claim by squarelead(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Advert na advert

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / New Year Blessings 2020 / Parousia Event Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.