Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) (3809 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Vincent Idowu Burial: T-boss Brother At Their Father's Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Chinekepikin: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2019
Andre and Aliona the son and daughter of Paul and Peter from the reign of P Square could not do justice to one of their parents hit dance track of all time when they were called up for the occasion.

The adorable kids made a mess of the Alingo dancesteps originated by their forefathers and Andre even managed to embarrass himself some more in front of a lady while trying to look as fit as his father.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/videop-square-kids-fail-to-live-up-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Chinekepikin: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2019

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Davash222(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2019
Na fertilizer dem dey feed kids of nowadays

1 Like

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2019
Hustle ooo make u no come dey read other people success on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by ghettokid1(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2019
What the fvck?
btw wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Chinekepikin: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2019
Davash222:
Na fertilizer dem dey feed kids of nowadays

Lol..
Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
No hating here! As in, no hating really!!

But we don't give a sh!t...

Oh! I think this news is beneficial anyways.. .

I showed it to a goat in our backyard and it started dancing Alingo! It was a great sight to behold! angry

2 Likes

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Have they been given to, when the song was released?

Abeg they didn't make a mess of it, they did what they know how to do, it's not by force to dance, how many of Michael Jacksons children can dance like him?

How many of the kids of Usher can dance like him?

By the way, is that not tiwa salvage?
Abi i am seeing double?

based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by YomieBlaze(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
IAmStrange:
No hating here! As in, no hating really!!

But we don't give a sh!t...

Oh! I think this news is beneficial anyways.. .

I showed it to a goat in our backyard and it started dancing Alingo! It was a great sight to behold! angry

Well,this was unnecessary
Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
YomieBlaze:

Well,this was unnecessary
Thanks for coming grin Hope you get home safely? cheesy

1 Like

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by etrange: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians and critics! These are just kids for goodness sake, spare them!

1 Like

Re: P-square Kids Fail To Live Up To Their Father's Expectations At Event (video) by naijacentric(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Rubbish post op u no well

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tolanibaj Is That Your Full Nake.d Butt On Display? (18+photo) / Ex-BBNaija Housemates Are Begging for N100k Jobs And Sleeping Around - Harri Obi / Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.