Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,733 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Muhammad's Acts Muslims Fail To Emulate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad's Acts Muslims Fail To Emulate (195 Views)

Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? / Pastor Dies While Trying To Emulate Jesus’ Three-day Resurrection (photos) / African Pastor Dies While Trying To Emulate Jesus' Three-day Resurrection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad's Acts Muslims Fail To Emulate by cleanvessel(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Even though the Quran says Muhammad is the perfect example for muslims, (Quran 33:21), muslims could not emulate some of his acts.

Cross Dressing

So Um Salamah went and talked with the prophet but he did not respond to her. When the group asked her what the prophet said she told them that he did not respond. So they asked her to go talk to him again until he responds… then the prophet said to her, “Do not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me when I was in a women's garment [fee thawb imra’ah] except that of Aisha.”[1]
Sahih Bukhari 2393

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abdel Wahab, narrated by Hamad, narrated by Hisham, narrated by his father who related that the people would present their gifts (to the prophet) when he was at Aisha’s house. The companions of Um Salamah said, “O Um Salamah! By Allah the people wait to give their gifts till it is Aisha’s day and we desire the good things just as Aisha does. So ask the prophet to command the people to give him his gifts in whatever house of his wives he may be in.” Um Salamah mentioned this to the prophet but would not respond to her. She repeated it a second time but he still would not respond to her, but on the third time he said, “O Um Salama! Do not hurt me with Aisha; for by Allah, the inspiration did not descent on me while I was in the coverings (lihaf) of any of you (women) except Aisha.”[2]

Sahih Bukhari 3941

Narrated by al-Hassan ibn Ali al-Hilwani, narrated by Abu Bakr ibn Nadir, narrated by Abd ibn Hamid, narrated by Yakun ibn Ibrahim ibn Sa’d Ibn, narrated by his father, narrated by Salih ibn Shihab, narrated by Muhammad ibn Abdel Rahman ibn Harith ibn Hisham related that Aisha, the wife of the prophet, said, “The wives of the prophet sent Fatimah, the daughter of the prophet, to him and she requested permission to enter while he was lying down on my bed (wearing) in (fee) my robe (Mirt). He gave her permission to enter and she told him that his wives had sent her to him seeking justice concerning the daughter of Abu Kahafa (Aisha). The prophet said to her, ‘O daughter, do you not love what I love?’ She replied, ‘Yes! I do.’ He then said to her, ‘Then love her also.’ So Fatimah got up when she heard that from the prophet and returned to the wives of the prophet. Then the wives sent to the prophet Zaynab Bint Jahsh… who requested permission from the prophet to enter while he was with Aisha in (fee) her robe (Mirt) [/b]and in the same state that Fatimah found him in.”[3]

Sahih Muslim 4472

[b]HAIR BRADING

It was narrated that Umm Haani’ (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to Makkah and he had four braids. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1781; Abu Dawood, 4191; Ibn Maajah, 3631; classed as hasan by Ibn Hajar in Fath al-Baari; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Mukhtasar al-Shamaa’il, 23. 

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: I used to comb the hair of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when I was menstruating. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 291. 

The hair of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came down to his earlobes, or between his ears and his shoulders, or it reached his shoulders. When his hair grew long, he would put it in four braids. 

It was narrated from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the hair of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) reached his shoulders. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5563; Muslim, 2338. 

Does it means those acts are not perfect and not worthy of emulation?

(1) (Reply)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified / Seeds Of Destiny 22 December 2019 -- Instruction – Escape Route From Disaster / Dangote Cement Opens Portal For Oct. 2020 Graduates Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.