Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I (4477 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by agukayode(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
The world’s dirtiest man has not had a bath in 60 years but he’s still not given up on finding love.
Amou Haji has an aversion to soap and water and even the suggestion of a bath drives him crazy.
The 80-year old has lived alone in the Iranian desert for the last six decades but Amou is amorous and looking for love.
Not surprisingly he doesn’t have too many friends around for dinner as his favourite meal is rotting porcupine meat.
But he does like a sociable smoke inhaling dried animal dung instead of tobacco.
Amou’s last wash was way back in 1954 when Elvis Presley just launching rock ‘n’ roll and CIE was still using steam engines to pull its trains.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/5de7ccfcfd16126a0ab51a4e295e04a5?client=news

1 Like

Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by agukayode(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
There’s been 3,120 Saturday bath nights since but soap has still not touched the hermit’s leather-like skin.
Once he claimed a group of young men tried to give him a shower but he escaped before the dreaded water touched him.
Local people say he suffered an emotional setback or a broken heart as a teenager and decided to spend the rest of his life alone in the wild.
To stay healthy he drinks five litres of water from a rusty oil can every day.
And while he might not wash very often he still believes grooming is important and occasionally trims his beard by burning it off over an open flame.

Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by agukayode(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
After decades of living off the land near isolated village of Dejgah in the Southern Iranian province of Fars, he has now began to look like his surroundings.
He has become almost the same colour as the earth around him and he totally blends in with his environment.
Local people say they often mistake him for a rock if he remains still.
He doesn’t have a house, instead the earth is his home and he lives in a hole in the ground which is not unlike a grave.
Sometimes he sleeps in an open brick shack that the villagers constructed for him out of pity.
Locally, he is known as Amou Haji. ‘Amou’ is the Farsi term of endearment for a kind old man, the The Tehran Times reports.
But the villagers who care for him also say he is a lot happier than some people who live in large homes with comforts and conveniences.
Haji doesn’t seem to have a care in the world and has nothing to lose and nothing to fear.
Despite his hard life he has lived a lot longer than many in Iran and the West who have access to good food and clean water and the modern medicine.
Haji’s epic avoidance of soap and water sets a new record, the previous one was held by 66-year-old Indian man, Kailash Singh, who had not taken a bath over 38 years.

1 Like

Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Dottore: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Different types of insanity. Well in my teen years, there lived a man in my moms village that refused to bath for so many years.

Story has it that one day he came to sell his palm wine and his folks forcefully bathed him with the palm wine he brought to market and rinsed him with clean water.

He felt so bad and angry with them that he went into long depression and solitary seclusion for so long, then took ill and died.

1 Like

Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Gracespecial101(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
I believe there is More to this Story that can only be told be him.

Anyway He just Broke a Record grin
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is not an award; this is onye ara.
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by StrikeBack(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is onye oshi
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Vanpascore(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
His life! Good for him.
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by PrincessB1(f): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
undecided
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Really hard record to break.
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by ayomide8990(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
He be like Mad man angry angry
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Bokhix: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nah WA oo, this was weak me
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by happybee: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
I'm sorry, is he mad?
undecided
Just asking.
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Ancecoker(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
agukayode:
There’s been 3,120 Saturday bath nights since but soap has still not touched the hermit’s leather-like skin.
Once he claimed a group of young men tried to give him a shower but he escaped before the dreaded water touched him.
Local people say he suffered an emotional setback or a broken heart as a teenager and decided to spend the rest of his life alone in the wild.
To stay healthy he drinks five litres of water from a rusty oil can every day.
And while he might not wash very often he still believes grooming is important and occasionally trims his beard by burning it off over an open flame.

Hit like if Buhari is the problem... Also hit Share if you want same Buhari to solve his problem grin

2 Likes

Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by EXOUSIAng: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2019
Dude is demonized....
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Maybe he is not mentally okay
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by segebase(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Come Nigeria n see mad people way do pass this
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by EXLOVER(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2019
The world most beautiful girl, is not really the most beautiful girl in the world.

The world most handsome man, is not really the most handsome.

The world strongest man, is not really the world strongest.

But you see this man, nobody can take his place as the world dirtiest man, nobody can beat his record. The man is an alien on his own. He should be taken to the lab for experiment.

Who have his Facebook or Instagram handle?
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Danelo(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Chaiii!!! What a clean man....
If he eventually decided to bath I'm sure he'll use iron sponge with chemical.
Re: MEET The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 60 Years (PHOTOS/VIDEO) I by Abiola2612: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping Girl Inside Bush In Bayelsa (photos) / Mother cries open coffin to enter as cultist son is buried today - VIDEO / Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.