Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Confused! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confused! (495 Views)

My Friend Is Confused / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

Confused! by noziz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good day nairalanders, I got a text earlier today from NDLEA for a test on Tuesday this week. But the thing is I am already with a microfinance bank, but the stress is just much. I wake up early and sleep late and even carry work over the next day because of the cumbersomeness of the work plus sanctions are too much plus no job security as such. Although the pay is good. Should I go for the test pls. Sincere advice needed.

Pls moderators help put this on front page...
Re: Confused! by czarina(f): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
noziz:
Good day nairalanders, I got a text earlier today from NDLEA for a test on Tuesday this week. But the thing is I am already with a microfinance bank, but the stress is just much. I wake up early and sleep late and even carry work over the next day because of the cumbersomeness of the work plus sanctions are too much plus no job security as such. Although the pay is good. Should I go for the test pls. Sincere advice needed.

Before you leave your job for the test, sha know they invited the whole Nigeria as well.

Just saying.

You may be the lucky one sha.

Re: Confused! by noziz(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
czarina:
Before you leave your job for the test, sha know they invited the whole Nigeria as well.

Just saying.

You may be the lucky one sha.

Hmm If u were in my shoes, what would u do?
Re: Confused! by czarina(f): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
noziz:

I wouldn't go, even if I feign illness and I get a pass, I'll just go home and sleep. I'm that lazy.

Thankfully, you're not me.

Re: Confused! by Generaloluseye: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
noziz:

Is your present salary six digits? If yes, u may not go. Do u have a connect that can guarantee you the job or God specifically told you to go? If not, don't go. You can try to.apply to commercial banks since you have gotten experience.

My 2 cents advice.
Re: Confused! by noziz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Generaloluseye:

Is your present salary six digits? If yes, u may not go. Do u have a connect that can guarantee you the job or God specifically told you to go? If not, don't go. You can try to.apply to commercial banks since you have gotten experience.

My 2 cents advice.

D salary is ok. Just DAT I wake up early and close very late and still carry work over plus no job security. I will need to go to d screening centre for d NDLEA with guarantor's form and it's not even here with me....
Re: Confused! by dhope: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
noziz:

D salary is ok. Just DAT I wake up early and close very late and still carry work over plus no job security. I will need to go to d screening centre for d NDLEA with guarantor's form and it's not even here with me....
except ure working with international organization in Nigeria and very few indigenous companies, there's no assurance of job security in this land. what I have seen people doing is to gather money in that job and invest in another thing u have a 2nd eye for. I would advise you try NDLEA provided ur attendance won't affect ur present job in negative way. although we all know how things go in naija but someone may later ask you that "did you attend the interview"? and know that anything can happen in the course of the recruitment process.

Re: Confused! by noziz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
dhope:

except ure working with international organization in Nigeria and very few indigenous companies, there's no assurance of job security in this land. what I have seen people doing is to gather money in that job and invest in another thing u have a 2nd eye for. I would advise you try NDLEA provided ur attendance won't affect ur present job in negative way. although we all know how things go in naija but someone may later ask you that "did you attend the interview"? and know that anything can happen in the course of the recruitment process.

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Confused! by SALTandFIRE: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
i am giving 400naira card of your network to whoever post the pictures of donpiko chiefpiko aka CaptainMitch in bed with his niece
Re: Confused! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
noziz:

Microfinance work na Job callin sick tuesday morning and go for the test oga....its might be your lucky charm!!!!! Bank can sack you any fucking day
Re: Confused! by noziz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
WARUM:

Microfinance work na Job callin sick tuesday morning and go for the test oga....its might be your lucky charm!!!!! Bank can sack you any fucking day

I will give it a try
Re: Confused! by Obascoetubi: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
noziz:

pls hoow do i apply?
Re: Confused! by Kheney89: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
And i am yet to receive any? Are you sure it's from NDLEA?

Urgent Vacancy / Male/female Office Assistant Urgently Needed In Ojota Lagos / Office Assistant Needed