Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus (49830 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Zoroaster: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
STFU... Tell jesus himself to do something about it.. If not STFU

2 Likes

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by tstx(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jaysolu:
The thing is americans don't reason like we do
While some are triggered, some will gladly watch it (I mean the Christians)
Just let it slide.. If they were able to release it, then they're ready for anything

Africans are something else

1 Like

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by ajl: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Until Apostle Sule removed the image of the White Jesus from the walls of his church and home, he shouldn't be taken serious.

2 Likes

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by inyarinyaZibya: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

The one that said kill is a saint and the one that said love is the devil abi?
[/s]
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Zoroaster: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
dplordx:
Who sabi this oko olosho. Oga go face your sheeple wey dey mumu for you. Idiot useless man
grin grin grin
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by okwusdidi: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Honestly why these people hate Jesus so much i dont know.I am not a follower of Mohammed,but i don't hate him.Why are these people so bent on preaching hate and not love.Even if you are not a follower of Jesus must you preach hate against him.Looking at homosexuallity.If these peoples parents were homosexual would they be here producing this nonesence film,what is sex really?Infact i have given up on humanity.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Treasure17(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Penisman:
e be like say Netflix don dey mad....

Every Tom, Dick, Harry and even Pusssy wants to fvck with Christians... Is it because they are very peaceful and tolerant?
Could you please remove that picture. There are preponderance of memes that suit your narrative which you can pick from. The drama behind that picture still on going cause the missing child has not be found as we speak. That's the boy mother right there. Please do the needful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Adams12345: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Olude193:
Errant nonsense

When he was 'watching all those nollywood'actresses, did he tell us when he was boycotting them

No....

Because he never did..

you are not a christian so you can talk rubbish, may God forgive you,
be careful the way you talk to men of God or else you end up carrying a curse on your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Zoroaster: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
DinoMalaye2:
Jesus was not Gay,

Ask Mary Magdalen
Are you implying jesus bleeped her? shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by GodSaklek(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

The one that said kill is a saint and the one that said love is the devil abi?

Shut up, Satan never ask anymore to kill anyone, it was yahweh that ask Joshua to kill everyone, including children, please who is cruel here? .... Yahweh is a god of bias who only side 1 tribe out of thousands tribes, definitely he's not the one that created the rest because he only favour one over othrss...
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by voltron14: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
GodSaklek:

Shut up, Satan never ask anymore to kill anyone, it was yahweh that ask Joshua to kill everyone, including children, please who is cruel here? .... Yahweh is a god of bias who only side 1 tribe out of thousands tribes, definitely he's not the one that created the rest because he only favour one over othrss...

Upon everything, see as your life be.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by fk001(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
On top my subscription again?

So apostle wants my subscription to go in vain right?
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by fk001(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Netflix is actually mad,if we are like those set of people that fight for their God, they would have been riot in far away kano that has nothing to do with Netflix sef

All the Abrahamic religions are violent and intolerant.

The first One does not hide behind a keyboard and start E war or abusing other faith, they believe that physical encounter is the best.

The second one they are manipulative thou very intelligent they are also very violent and intolerant they believe that sometimes violence is the best way to solves things.

The last ones are more like cowards they will ignite a fight behind the keyboard mostly by abusing the first one (because they knew that the first one has very thin skin when it comes to their faith) and when the first one retaliate through a physical encounter then the last one will start behaving like victims painting the first one black.

In summary, all three Abrahamic religions are violent, intolerant and extremist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by famzynet: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
The movie is nonsense,low quality,with no message to learn. It is a waste of data and time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by GreetMe(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
All I have to say is that... portraying Jesus Christ in a sexual or romantic way is very wrong be it gay or otherwise.

And saying there are 2.5 billion Christians on earth, if I were the apostle, I would have counted only African Christians because na only Dem dey carry the religion for head.

NL peeps I thought would condemn this movie are actually turning this into atheist vs Christian/ Muslim battle, while African Christians wey never repent are screaming endtime undecided
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
For this singular reason, I'm gonna watch it right now. Good enough I have premium sub.

Religion and the way it controls the black folks.

Imagine dishing out instructions like this by both religious bodies that we should have a mass protest for our red and green chambers to legalize death penalty for Public fund misappropriation.

And so on.

In future, My grand/great grand children, when you look back at our time and imagine how foolish we were in our time please understand that Victor Bassey was way ahead of time. He was only caught in the wrong country and continent with a lot of foolish people at his time.

Please understand that I always knew that all religions were scam. Their books and their leaders in the past.

Yes it is Bro. You can actually survive with none of that. Religion
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by voltron14: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Black man be fighting for a Jewish man who is said to be from a superior tribe.

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by pawesome(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Netflix should have tried this nonsense with Muslims and see the way terrorists will deal with dem
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by jeffrey1596: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Penisman:

I'm here, make I blow am now.
"Penisman" I'm not sure if i saw it right o. i want to confirm well first before i talk my mind. "Penisman" and you want to blow trumpet. Noo, hollup nigga, hollup o..biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Frankyboy1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
fk001:

All the Abrahamic religions are violent and intolerant.

The first One does not hide behind a keyboard and start E war or abusing other faith, they believe that physical encounter is the best.

The second one they are manipulative thou very intelligent they are also very violent and intolerant they believe that sometimes violence is the best way to solves things.

The last ones are more like cowards they will ignite a fight behind the keyboard mostly by abusing the first one (because they knew that the first one has very thin skin when it comes to their faith) and when the first one retaliate through a physical encounter then the last one will start behaving like victims painting the first one black.

In summary, all three Abrahamic religions are violent, intolerant and extremist.

Your write up is as empty as you are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.