Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,102 members, 7,825,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus (49948 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by PJay77: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2019
What is the connection between the issue at stake and Catholicism? And what is the Christian hypocrisy? Did the Catholic church sanction priests sodomizing young boys or it is errant priests doing it? Some comments are purely incoherent and this is one of them.

Patrioticman007:
Why the hypocrisy, Christians ?. Are you tired of been Christians, that you want to employ Muslims to fight your fight ?. The world of Roman paganism has infiltrated Christianity to the extent that, we have no true Christians again on this earth. Today's Christians worship Roman's pagan gods as God. December 25th has been a Roman birthday for sun god before the birth of Christ son of Mary. The Sunday church worship has been for sun worship. The Easter bunny has been for pagan ritualism. That Roman Catholic has been propagating gay practice since BC, is a fact. If today they choose to do a gay movie about Christ, should it be a problem ?. The sodomy & rape of small boys in the Catholic church is an open secret.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
The movie is wrong but I'm against apostle seleman solution.we Christians produce movies every day in nollywood showing how evil and wicked satan is .the church of satan never complained .so if the choose to produce their own movie portraying Jesus as a gay ,then we must ignore them also because the holy spirit in our heart bears witness that Jesus wasn't a gay .there is a lot of good christian movie in neflix .You don't cut off the head because of broken nose .there will always be evil around us as long as we are still on this earth .You don't stop driving your car or using electricity because someone died from using it .the last prayer of Jesus was for God to protect them in this evil world .not for God to take them out of the evil world .evil is a necessary tool to help Any serious christian to mature spiritually.what we need is more of the Holy spirit .how can you save a sinner if all you do is to avoid them and delete their app ?.and point of correction ,we don't have up to 2.5 billions Christians.their is a big difference between a church goer and a christian.genuine christian that are born of the holy spirit is not even up to one tenth of that figure
Go buy sense abeg
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by francis5051: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Olude193:
Errant nonsense

When he was 'watching all those nollywood'actresses, did he tell us when he was boycotting them

No....

Because he never did..

where is ur common sense ?
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by patani(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
Netflix is not a religious organization. Select the movie you like and move on.

When will Suleman, Reno and other opportunistic folks, boycott the Internet? There are far more sin on the web than Netflix will ever be.

They should simply make a scene where Mohamed is sucking pussy n let's see the difference
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by tonysunkan: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2019
People can do all sorts of movies on human passions and foibles. They should steer off from Christ and avoid making gains from spreading profanities.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by techstack: 5:44am On Dec 16, 2019
It's not our Jesus Christ

Alot of people are named Jesus but not

JESUS CHRIST
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Emmymarvel(m): 5:45am On Dec 16, 2019
vickydankal:
I support Apostle Suleman on this. They can't try this with Quran or prophet Muhammad. They should not take us for a ride because of our level of tolerant. Delete the app, cancel your subscription and unfollow them on line. Netflix should respect religions and belief systems of it's customers. What is this self, is it because say we too dey soft....?
So so many movies have been done depicting Islam as a violent religion who likes war n terrorism. U enjoy watching those movies right? The u feeling now is how the Muslims who truly knows Islam is a religion of peace feels.

3 Likes

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by showafrica(m): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2019
henryobinna:
I swear. Almost every of their movies they always want to fuse in one gay nonsense even when it has nothing to do with the story.

They want to force the bull..shi..t down our throats by force

Fuxkk them... I rather stick to my Otobo movies
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by D1zion: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Penisman:
e be like say Netflix don dey mad....

Every Tom, Dick, Harry and even Pusssy wants to fvck with Christians... Is it because they are very peaceful and tolerant?
that's why Christianity is quite different from other religion. As it is written in our holy book God said vengeance is his.

so we strongly leave it like that as he'll avenge at his own time.why dint they try it with Islam, those that fight for their god & see if that company will stand one month.

that's one thing I love about Islam,they don't play with their religion they're jealous of their religion that they volunteer to be suicide bomber's on anything or anyone that blasphemes their religion.

But the problem is if it happens is still we the innocent Christians in different part of Africa that will suffer it as scape goats for nothing we know about & will not benefit out of.let's just fold our hands & see how they'll end.they're free to do anything, but....?
I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by D1zion: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Penisman:

I'm here, make I blow am now.
if you blow am are you ready,will you be amongst those that will be taken. Just forget its just matter of time & grace that is still keeping it not to be blown. Prepare before the time,but let it not be later oooo.let it be now as you're talking. Bless you sir.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by D1zion: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
The movie is wrong but I'm against apostle seleman solution.we Christians produce movies every day in nollywood showing how evil and wicked satan is .the church of satan never complained .so if the choose to produce their own movie portraying Jesus as a gay ,then we must ignore them also because the holy spirit in our heart bears witness that Jesus wasn't a gay .there is a lot of good christian movie in neflix .You don't cut off the head because of broken nose .there will always be evil around us as long as we are still on this earth .You don't stop driving your car or using electricity because someone died from using it .the last prayer of Jesus was for God to protect them in this evil world .not for God to take them out of the evil world .evil is a necessary tool to help Any serious christian to mature spiritually.what we need is more of the Holy spirit .how can you save a sinner if all you do is to avoid them and delete their app ?.and point of correction ,we don't have up to 2.5 billions Christians.their is a big difference between a church goer and a christian.genuine christian that are born of the holy spirit is not even up to one tenth of that figure
well said God bless you. Yes we have those who call themselves Christians cos they were born & found themselves in Christian homes.they're just that but don't even & can't even pray as Christians. What am very happy about is that there'll be judgment & its everyone on his own.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
Oga defender of gay jesus, was Jesus gay?. Isn't the movie a complete misrepresentation of his character and mission on Earth? How can you defend someone who has sexualized your Lord and saviour just becos you want to sound sensational and be accepted by folks here? This is why Christians here in Nigeria keep falling victim to the antics and violence acts of the so-called religion of peace over the years. They keep telling you to keep quiet and be tolerable until they take your daughters from you and convert them like they did in Kaduna whereas it's our place to defend ourselves against any blood sucking demons.. F**k tolerance when my people are being killed everyday.
By the way, Has Satan not done much harm to christendom and is he not an antagonist in the scripture which forms the basis of our faith? Those igbos and yorubas movies you condemned are set based on scriptural plots.
The church of satan represents everything contrary to what form the foundations of our faith and Christianity had long being in practice before its inauguration.
WOULD you rather we had the scripture reviewed so as to give credence to the view of one man who woke up one morning in the 19th century to argue against everything that the Bible had already established as truth in order to make the devil look good?
Dey dia dey defend rubbish under the guide of tolerance.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by badman007(m): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Madman senseless African pastors all of them
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by hustla(m): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Penisman:
e be like say Netflix don dey mad....

Every Tom, Dick, Harry and even Pusssy wants to fvck with Christians... Is it because they are very peaceful and tolerant?

Person give una the religion
E make movie about religion wey e give you.
Una come dey vex.

Be like say craze dey worry una Sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by omojeesu(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Boycott is unnecessary!

What should we expect in an evil world hostile to Jesus and His people?

More of such and of other forms are on the way!

How many are we going to boycott?

A distraction. We should ignore. Let's focus on the job the Lord has given us and live for Him waiting and preparing for His return.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by vineyardfarms: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Mandynews post=84930924]Nigerian televangelist and the senior pastor and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman has asked christians to boycott an American media-services provider and production company, Netflix over a new Netflix Christmas Special titled "The First Temptation Of Christ", which shows Jesus Christ in a gay relationship and Mary as a weed-smoker, has angered millions all over the world.

According to Suleman ; "The glory of present day cinema is Netflix..but since they have decided to blaspheme,its crash is inevitable..you want to do a film 'gay jesus'?...its the beginning of your end..we are not cowards cause we are tolerant..

We have 2.5billion Christians on earth,if Netflix goes ahead with this rubbish,we should boycott them.. that movie is evil,its not right and it will not stand.

PLEASE NETFLIX, TRY YOUR MADNESS ON MUSLIM ALAH. AND SEE YOUR CHHLDREN, EMPLOYESS, FACTORY ETC GOES IN FLAME OF FIRE, THANK ME LATER.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Goalnaldo(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
the church of Satan don't complain because they know Satan is evil and wicked. Christ is not gay. We won't take it.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by janettee(f): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2019
You Christains kill, lie, fornicate, commit adultery but watching a satire movie about Jesus is where you draw the line .

Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by janettee(f): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2019
voltron14:

Er, The algorithm that picks movies for you does so on your interests.

Ahhhh lipsrsealed grin.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Charmingrascal(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Because Christians dnt send death threats or wear suicide vests over blasphemy so many idiots hav blashemed the body of Christ. If wat Etinosa did was d other way round she would hav either been dead or kidnapped.
I wish I was a radical Christian.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2019
PervertProphet:

Mad Taqiyyist.

You have started all these your conspiracy lies.

Oya! Just manage these truths from your books:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ خَالِدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا زُهَيْرٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ مَيْمُونِ بْنِ مِهْرَانَ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَغْسِلُ الْمَنِيَّ مِنْ ثَوْبِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم، ثُمَّ أَرَاهُ فِيهِ بُقْعَةً أَوْ بُقَعًا‏.‏
Narrated `Aishah:

I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet (ﷺ) and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

Sahih al-Bukhari 232
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 99
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 4, Hadith 232
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، سَمِعَ زُهَيْرًا، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ ابْنِ صَفِيَّةَ، أَنَّ أُمَّهُ، حَدَّثَتْهُ أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ حَدَّثَتْهَا أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَتَّكِئُ فِي حَجْرِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ، ثُمَّ يَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ‏.‏

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

Sahih al-Bukhari 297
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 4
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 296
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قَبِيصَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَغْتَسِلُ أَنَا وَالنَّبِيُّ، صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ إِنَاءٍ وَاحِدٍ، كِلاَنَا جُنُبٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ، فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏ وَكَانَ يُخْرِجُ رَأْسَهُ إِلَىَّ وَهُوَ مُعْتَكِفٌ، فَأَغْسِلُهُ وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ‏.‏

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in I`tikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih al-Bukhari 299, 300, 301
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 6
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 298
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي قَالَ، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ،‏.‏ قَالَ الأَعْمَشُ وَحَدَّثَنِي مُسْلِمٌ، عَنْ مَسْرُوقٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، ذُكِرَ عِنْدَهَا مَا يَقْطَعُ الصَّلاَةَ الْكَلْبُ وَالْحِمَارُ وَالْمَرْأَةُ فَقَالَتْ شَبَّهْتُمُونَا بِالْحُمُرِ وَالْكِلاَبِ، وَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُصَلِّي، وَإِنِّي عَلَى السَّرِيرِ ـ بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الْقِبْلَةِ ـ مُضْطَجِعَةً فَتَبْدُو لِي الْحَاجَةُ، فَأَكْرَهُ أَنْ أَجْلِسَ فَأُوذِيَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَنْسَلُّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رِجْلَيْهِ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The things which annul prayer were mentioned before me (and those were): a dog, a donkey and a woman. I said, "You have compared us (women) to donkeys and dogs. By Allah! I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) praying while I used to lie in (my) bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I disliked to sit and trouble the Prophet. So, I would slip away by the side of his feet."

Sahih al-Bukhari 514
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 161
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 9, Hadith 493
Sahih Bukhari

Lol! The Pedophile prophet compared your mum, sisters, aunts to dogs and donkeys and that they hinder prayers. Lol! I fall ground with more facts that will shock you.

Waiting for your response.
Al-Bukhari was born 200years after the death of prophet Muhammad in what is today known as Kazastan,so using his writing to depict the prophet is like a blind person discribing how beautiful Dubai is.Not every Muslim use hadith as a source of guidance.No matter what you said and what ever negative and fake story you choose to believe about him.I want you to know this,when he took over the Arabia peninsula,he never force a single soul to convert to Islam.At that time,your peaceful Christians were busy forcing pegans in Europe to convert.Why do you think we still have Christians in Egypt,Syria,Lebanon,Iraq.By 1400 century i assure you their was not a single pegan in England,France,Spain,Italy.Are you trying to tell me that all the pegans of Europe willing convert.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by PhantomD(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2019
As it's a Christian issue, everybody is claiming enlightened. That's our problem, we don't speak with one voice, promoting nonsense and seeing wrong in a simple solution? You're the real hypocrites.
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by Awoo88: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Actually every Christian should boycott the network. The insult is getting too much
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by apholaryn: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2019
paparazi1:

You are the real Hypocrite here, many were call but only a few were chosen, those who know they have been rejected
can go ahead to watch after all they are walking corpse.
chill sir, can u pls explain the reason why I'm the hypocrite here and not Apostle? Plus u even sound stupid and silly at the same time, those who know they have been rejected
can go ahead to watch after all they are walking corpse
Apostle that watched is what?
Re: 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus by LegendaryLover(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Olude193:
Errant nonsense

When he was 'watching all those nollywood'actresses, did he tell us when he was boycotting them

No....

Because he never did..

you this fool...
what does that scandal have to do with the issue at hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.