Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (2183 Views)

Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper / BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Gistvic: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ex-Big Brother Naija BBNaija 2019 housemate, Kim Oprah celebrates her birthday today, 14th December.

The ex-housemate thanked God for blessings and seeing another year.

She wrote:

“This year I Bore myself to the public like Never before, some accepted me for who I am while others criticized. Above all , I’m happy for how far I have come and Gods Blessings in my Life…… Happy Birthday to Me ❤️��.”

Source: https://gistvic.com/2019/12/bbnaija-kim-oprah-celebrate-her-birthday-today/
Re: Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Gistvic: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
Is that the reason why you are not dressed?! angry

Of course, some people will disagree with me saying she's not dressed. Of course, they are ignorant or sick minded people.

Wise and virtuous people will surely agree with me.

As for those ignorant ones that will disagree, don't worry, when Imes comes, he will prove it to you grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

(1) (Reply)

See How SA Actress, Boity Stepped Into 2020. PHOTOS / Justin Bieber Honours Kobe Bryant With New Tribute Art / Popular Nollywood Actress Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Quarantined In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.