Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Website Is Showing "404 Error" - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Website Is Showing "404 Error" (9368 Views)

Please Help, My Robots.txt File Is Showing Error 404 / 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them / 16 Reasons Why Your Website Is So Slow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by greatreality: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sanchez01:

Share the link to the site.

get sense for ones
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by greatreality: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Joekaynews:
Good day and happy Sunday to all. Please I am encountering a challenge. When I want to access my site it gives the below message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please, web developers, bloggers, digital marketers, SEO experts, etc, what does this mean and what is the solution, please? Help a brother, please.

Note: I was about updating the site when I quit to find something on my phone memory, but on trying to get back it gives this and since I have been trying to access it. go back to your cpanel maybe you mistakenly deleted one code when your designing your website or something, i once had the same issue that affected my already built website, but i had to go back to cpanel and re install it again

I am frustrated here. Please help.
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by greatreality: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=greatreality post=84957573][/quote] go back to your cpanel maybe you mistakenly deleted one code when your designing your website or something, i once had the same issue that affected my already built website, but i had to go back to cpanel and re install it again
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by Crazeworld(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Offpoint:

go to "Customize" on your wordpress panel and make your home page static... select the homepage as the default landing page.

if you don't understand, hala me
Thanks bro. This fixed it. If you don't mind, I would like to contact you about other issues I might have with the website. I'm still building it
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by Donmoscojaja(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
edit the .httacess file
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by miketayo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Joekaynews:

It is a WordPress site @ www.infodailyng.com

Ur site is working here na
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by Offpoint: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Crazeworld:
Thanks bro. This fixed it. If you don't mind, I would like to contact you about other issues I might have with the website. I'm still building it
No wahala boss, you fit drop me your whatsapp number I go halla you
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by Joekaynews(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
miketayo:

Ur site is working here na
Yeah, it has been resolved.
Thanks a bunch
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by Crazeworld(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Offpoint:

No wahala boss, you fit drop me your whatsapp number I go halla you
Thanks. It's on my signature.
Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by bizglideweb: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2019
As a leading low-cost website designing company in Delhi with experienced website designers and developers help you to resolve any problem related to website designing and development.

Re: My Website Is Showing "404 Error" by tosyne2much(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think your host is down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Use HTTPS Instead Of HTTP On Your Website / Bloggers Converge For Gala And Awards Event In Abuja / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.