Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections (23090 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Mires: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Viktom:
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.

Share ideas and better the society. Everything mustn't be money money.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Godhatesodomy: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by hisgrace090: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Osho bàbà.. Pdp has 0 in his polling unit rugged man

He is the APC backbone.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by babyfaceafrica: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
hisgrace090:

He is the APC backbone.

He is APC in Edo state
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Designer123: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by topshotnista(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Weldone lecturer
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Oldmillionaire: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Teacher ape I hail ooo

See my signature for something awesome this Christmas kiss
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Ayus34(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
stop reading only headlines.ready the content before making comments.
What he is saying is obaseki, and shuaibu re not a good student cos they lost elections in their domain .
Obaseki lost election to opposition in his consituency , obaseki constituency is been controlled by pdp senator and house of reps. While shuaibu lost his pooling booth.

While he oshomole delivered his consituency edo north which is controlled by apc senator and house of reps.

In essence he is saying obaseki and shuaibu re goonerscheesy
Stop wasting your time,those urchins will never read.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by phillippians(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oshiomohle is only trying too hard to control EDO state and dictate what goes on there. In as much as I like him for the infastructural development he has given the edo people during his tenure, he should leave the affairs of the state for the present government to handle and focus on his party leadership in Abuja. Obaseki will retain his seat come next governorship election in edo state and as he (Oshiomohle) should join hands in saying No to godfatherism just as he has been saying, of course hypocritically![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by spirul77: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
FACTS!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by 27Pushing30: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
phillippians:
Oshiomohle is only trying too hard to control EDO state and dictate what goes on there. In as much as I like him for the infastructural development he has given the edo people during his tenure, he should leave the affairs of the state for the present government to handle and focus on his party leadership in Abuja. Obaseki will retain his seat come next governorship election in edo state and as he (Oshiomohle) should join hands in saying No to godfatherism just as he has been saying, of course hypocritically![color=#990000][/color]
Obaseki won’t retain his seat...

Do you not understand why Ize Iyamu was brought in? He’s the only name that can defeat Obaseki.

What Obaseki is going is preparing to defect (to PDP) that’s all.

By the time primaries near the film will really start. The game Obaseki is playing is beyond him... and sadly he doesn’t understand that.

Oshiomole has the real grassroot politicians in his corner.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Judeerons32:
Obaseki and Shuaibu are just dancing naked in the market square.
A governor who could not win his ward is that one a governor? Why is Obaseki afraid of primaries. If he is popular like he says he is let him go for primaries. Paper weight governor with social media electorate.
Obaseki is aware he won't get the party's(APC) ticket, he don't want to go down without a fight
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by yahoosurepass(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Viktom:
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.

fraudster
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by iamforeveryoung: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Trust me, Obaseki intentionally allowed PDP to win his area, imagine if APC Has won his senatorial district and that person was loyal to oshomole? Then the fight for though. He's a technocrate, HE wants to filling in his man but Oshomole refuse so he Allowed the the party to fail tactically. It;s all part of the game. PDP is one obaseki allies in the state, They will all work for him to ensure he stays in power. He learned very fast from Ambode and acted fast. That's a technocrat for you and not agbero

ORIENTATION101:
stop reading only headlines.ready the content before making comments.
What he is saying is obaseki, and shuaibu re not a good student cos they lost elections in their domain .
Obaseki lost election to opposition in his consituency , obaseki constituency is been controlled by pdp senator and house of reps. While shuaibu lost his pooling booth.

While he oshomole delivered his consituency edo north which is controlled by apc senator and house of reps.

In essence he is saying obaseki and shuaibu re goonerscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by djon78(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
27Pushing30:

Obaseki won’t retain his seat...

Do you not understand why Ize Iyamu was brought in? He’s the only name that can defeat Obaseki.

What Obaseki is going is preparing to defect (to PDP) that’s all.

By the time primaries near the film will really start. The game Obaseki is playing is beyond him... and sadly he doesn’t understand that.

Oshiomole has the real grassroot politicians in his corner.

And that's why Obaseki and his deputy have declared an all out war, no holds barred. At least that's what I got from this Oshiomoles interview.

The same way Yahaya Bello declared an all out war during Kogi election and still carried the day.

You can't fight the power of incumbency, especially those that know how to use it.
APC kind of politics is reawakening the kind of politics PDP played during OBJs era. Politics of do or die. People are awakening up, or else you are eaten raw

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by OYAY(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Master will always be!!! This analysis has made obaseki and his deputy a goner. How can you that can't win your ward and all elected position in your area from the least to the highest except your position is been controlled by opposition be fighting somebody with political and social influence. Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Magicians: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
You are doomed for life if that was all you could deduce from that article.

emeijeh:
Invariably, you are saying they will get the second term
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
This is what was said to Vanguard today by Prof. Julius Ihonvbere (the lawmaker representing Owan Federal Constituency of Edo State and the Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Basic Education) in an interview with Sunday Vanguard.

Let me say categorically, as a stakeholder in Edo politics, I have been there for a very long time, much longer than those who are talking about god-fatherism in Edo. When Obaseki was elected through the sacrifices, energy, and campaign mastery of Oshiomhole, there was peace in Edo. I worked with him to help set up structures when he became governor. I know that Oshiomhole is not putting pressure on Obaseki in any way. We don’t even see him in Government House. I know that Oshiomhole nominated only one Commissioner contrary to the lies that he nominated all the Commissioners. I know that the strategic direction of the government was not influenced at all by Oshiomhole because I organized over 35 workshops and seminars for each ministry and agency. I brought experts to reposition the ministries. I was Chairman of Strategic Planning Committee. We drew up the programmes for all the Commissioners. In all of these, I never had one conversation with Oshiomhole on what we should do. The whole idea that he is playing god-fatherism is arrant nonsense and lies from the pit of hell. They are only doing that to rubbish the name of the man that made him governor. This crisis started with the primary election that was conducted in 2019. The constitution stated very clearly that it is not the governor that conducts the election, it is the NWC. And when Obaseki proceeded to organize primaries without the approval of the NWC, it was only normal for Oshiomhole to cancel it to show that he was not favoring his state. They have sacked everybody in the system they believe is loyal to Oshiomhole or loyal to anybody who is close to Oshiomhole. Innocent people are being penalized. People’s houses have been marked for demolition. Those who want to show loyalty to the governor are busy visiting untold violence on people as they did in Owan East.

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/apc-govs-fighting-oshiomhole-to-succeed-buhari-ihonvbere/
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by charlesdaini: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oshiomhole only taught them how to win election using tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata. You can decipher using Kogi election as a case study. Win election by all means and allow the original winner go to court.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Indispensable85(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
tartar9:
Isn't your district sizeably populated with "afonja" Muslims.Stop comparing both situations.

Orji uzor kalu won his polling unit, ward and senatorial unit for apc and buhari even the house of representatives seat was won by apc. That's abia, abi afonja populate there too? Thats what it means to have influence on ur people. Obaseki doesn't have it.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by walex2(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
OVIHINNO:
Oshiomole is a WISE MAN. You choose your fight wisely. By the way, what do I even know that I'm talking?
thank you my brother the reason i tell the wailers that hail him now that Obaseki is making a great mistake, and Buhari will never sactifce osho for obaseki, a governor that cant win his pooling unit, ward, local govt, house of rep, and even senatorial district, is that one a grass root governor, conduct election 100times Ize Iyamu will defeat Obaseki, and i can bet with anyone PDP will not even give Obaseki their ticket, let him contest under SDP and face Iyamu

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by walex2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Judeerons32:
Obaseki and Shuaibu are just dancing naked in the market square.
A governor who could not win his ward is that one a governor? Why is Obaseki afraid of primaries. If he is popular like he says he is let him go for primaries. Paper weight governor with social media electorate.
thank my bro. is only political novice that compare osho with obaseki

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Babaken(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Who is more handsome between two of them.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by therajah: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oshiomole will shoot himself in the leg and it will be brutal..his season film will soon get to the last episode! Edo's 'Game of thrones' will soon end. The night king will be brought down soon!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by ORIENTATION101: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
iamforeveryoung:

Trust me, Obaseki intentionally allowed PDP to win his area, imagine if APC Has won his senatorial district and that person was loyal to oshomole? Then the fight for though. He's a technocrate, HE wants to filling in his man but Oshomole refuse so he Allowed the the party to fail tactically. It;s all part of the game. PDP is one obaseki allies in the state, They will all work for him to ensure he stays in power. He learned very fast from Ambode and acted fast. That's a technocrat for you and not agbero

Balderdash.obaseki is a not a politician he is not strategic and tactful to outwit oshomole. As it stands he will lose his seat either he defect to pdp or not cos he can never get Apc ticket.

Ize iyamu and obaseki from same zone it means the edo south will be divided
Edo north (oshomole zone) belongs to Apc.edo central is a battle ground . Edo north landslide victory for ize iyamu is enough to guarantee his victory.
Obaseki can continue his drama he is gone already the moment ize iyamu pick apc membership card
Obaseki is a gooner.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by martinsodo: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
OSHOMOLE..do use the instrument of the state to achieve his political interest, he would not mind if all Nigerians are killed in election provided he wins an election, Is that a leader, I dont like his styles of leadership and he very confrontational. Who would he he rule if he should thugs and instrument of the state to kill. He has wide mouth and talks without thinking
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by 27Pushing30: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
djon78:

And that's why Obaseki and his deputy have declared an all out war, no holds barred. At least that's what I got from this Oshiomoles interview.

The same way Yahaya Bello declared an all out war during Kogi election and still carried the day.

You can't fight the power of incumbency, especially those that know how to use it.
APC kind of politics is reawakening the kind of politics PDP played during OBJs era. Politics of do or die. People are awakening up, or else you are eaten raw
Lol wait let Oshiomole start his own... so far you’ve only seen Obaseki’s moves

POI was Oshiomole’s first move and shebi you see Obaseki is already fretting

Let him continue “thinking” he’s solidifying his hold on party structure
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by OG1BABY(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
My love for this man knows no end. A wise man he is
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by LANDLORD72: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Viktom:
419 every where
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Khaleell001(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
tartar9:
Isn't your district sizeably populated with "afonja" Muslims.Stop comparing both situations.
What has "afonja" Muslims done to you like this that can't even make you think straight before typing rubbish.
Breaking News!

There nothing like afonja Muslims in Edo state.
So, get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Khaleell001(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oldmillionaire:
Teacher ape I hail ooo

See my signature for something awesome this Christmas kiss

He may look like an ape or an orangutan no doubt about that, but I very much doubt if you can achieve one-tenth of what he has achieved in his life.
Good for nothing nosy pokers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore / Port Harcourt Refinery Repairs End Soon – Enjugu, MD / Supreme Court Upholds Ishaku's Election As Taraba Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.