Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections (23091 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Oldmillionaire: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

He may look like an ape or an orangutan no doubt about that, but I very much doubt if you can achieve one-tenth of what he has achieved in his life.
Good for nothing nosy pokers.

Well I know you can't achieve 0.1th of what I have achieved either. Contemptible slowpoke.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by surgical: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please where is Iara oshiomole the former Edo first lady,she is been missing in action for some time now,hope all is well
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
topshotnista:
Weldone lecturer
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by seguno2: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
I'm indifferent... Oshiomole, Obaseki are not on the levels of progressive Leaders.

Their Media fights is a definition of Politricks aka Stomach Infrastructure.

Nothing to celebrate about them both.

Whether you celebrate them or not, they will continue to determine how you live your life as politicians and public office holders, meaning that they are your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Correcto: 1:07am On Dec 16, 2019
His losing could be tactical if only you think out of the box. I learnt Oshomole guys were APC flagbearers
OYAY:
Master will always be!!! This analysis has made obaseki and his deputy a goner. How can you that can't win your ward and all elected position in your area from the least to the highest except your position is been controlled by opposition be fighting somebody with political and social influence. Yeye dey smell
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by anonimi: 3:55am On Dec 16, 2019
seguno2:
Whether you celebrate them or not, they will continue to determine how you live your life as politicians and public office holders, meaning that they are your leaders.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by anonimi: 4:27am On Dec 16, 2019
surgical:
Please where is Iara oshiomole the former Edo first lady,she is been missing in action for some time now,hope all is well

The imported olosho has relocated.
OshiomoOle is now eating Nigerian snails to grow the Naira. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Ikinternational: 4:47am On Dec 16, 2019
This guy wins everything except for when he doesn't.

Then it's because it was rigged..lol

Nigerian politicians are useless. All of them

This guy's smugness almost made me slap my phone. Seriously
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Nwaonyishi69: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Well, he means, they didn't learn how to rig elections from him, no matter how much he taught them that.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by tonididdy(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
stop reading only headlines.ready the content before making comments.
What he is saying is obaseki, and shuaibu re not a good student cos they lost elections in their domain .
Obaseki lost election to opposition in his consituency , obaseki constituency is been controlled by pdp senator and house of reps. While shuaibu lost his pooling booth.

While he oshomole delivered his consituency edo north which is controlled by apc senator and house of reps.

In essence he is saying obaseki and shuaibu re goonerscheesy

Na your village the deputy for loose election

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by DonroxyII: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
OVIHINNO:
Oshiomole is a WISE MAN. You choose your fight wisely. By the way, what do I even know that I'm talking?
This is a fight between Edo North and Edo Central.

I think Obaseki wants to restructure the power game.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by OVIHINNO(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2019
DonroxyII:
This is a fight between Edo North and Edo Central.

I think Obaseki wants to restructure the power game.
Obaseki doesn't have the Political Clout to restructure anything. Those Political Neophytes cheering him up will have their voices drowned when they realize this was never a war to start in the first instance
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by DonroxyII: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2019
OVIHINNO:
Obaseki doesn't have the Political Clout to restructure anything. Those Political Neophytes cheering him up will have their voices drowned when they realize this was never a war to start in the first instance
You mean if Edo central supported him he won't still be able to concentrate power in Benin !

I think that is what he is trying to do and Oshiomole felt cheated that Obaseki rode on his back now to turnaround to change the power game !

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by UnitedNigeriaUN: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
seguno2:

They aren't leading, they are simply ruling.

Learn to differentiate between Leaders & Rulers.

Nigeria have Rulers, not Leaders.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by OYAY(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Correcto:
His losing could be tactical if only you think out of the box. I learnt Oshomole guys were APC flagbearers

You are right but let us wait and see who will suffer it
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by seguno2: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

They aren't leading, they are simply ruling.

Learn to differentiate between Leaders & Rulers.

Nigeria have Rulers, not Leaders.

What of the people who make up Nigeria?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
What he is saying is obaseki, and shuaibu re not a good student cos they lost elections in their domain .
Obaseki lost election to opposition in his consituency , obaseki constituency is been controlled by pdp senator and house of reps. While shuaibu lost his pooling booth.

While he oshomole delivered his consituency edo north which is controlled by apc senator and house of reps.

Goners in your Fathers hut I guess

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by deboysben(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2020
iamforeveryoung:

Trust me, Obaseki intentionally allowed PDP to win his area, imagine if APC Has won his senatorial district and that person was loyal to oshomole? Then the fight for though. He's a technocrate, HE wants to filling in his man but Oshomole refuse so he Allowed the the party to fail tactically. It;s all part of the game. PDP is one obaseki allies in the state, They will all work for him to ensure he stays in power. He learned very fast from Ambode and acted fast. That's a technocrat for you and not agbero

you are a genius in analysizing politics

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by deboysben(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2020
walex2:
thank you my brother the reason i tell the wailers that hail him now that Obaseki is making a great mistake, and Buhari will never sactifce osho for obaseki, a governor that cant win his pooling unit, ward, local govt, house of rep, and even senatorial district, is that one a grass root governor, conduct election 100times Ize Iyamu will defeat Obaseki, and i can bet with anyone PDP will not even give Obaseki their ticket, let him contest under SDP and face Iyamu
at end of the day what happened.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by deboysben(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Balderdash.obaseki is a not a politician he is not strategic and tactful to outwit oshomole. As it stands he will lose his seat either he defect to pdp or not cos he can never get Apc ticket.

Ize iyamu and obaseki from same zone it means the edo south will be divided
Edo north (oshomole zone) belongs to Apc.edo central is a battle ground . Edo north landslide victory for ize iyamu is enough to guarantee his victory.
Obaseki can continue his drama he is gone already the moment ize iyamu pick apc membership card
Obaseki is a gooner.
at the end the shame is now on you.

This life no balance

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by frankyychiji(f): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

You and the 64 idiots who liked your post should come closer..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Imagine the way some zombies talk with confidence as if they have seen the future...too bad.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by mu2sa2: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2020
tartar9:
Isn't your district sizeably populated with "afonja" Muslims.Stop comparing both situations.
Oshiomole was born and brought up a Muslim. He ported to Catholicism and may port back to Islam now that the women who lured him to Catholicism is gone.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by Maxymilliano(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2020
Where is ORIENTATION101 sef ?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by fergie001: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2020
This thread is refreshing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by sapientia(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2020
fergie001:
This thread is refreshing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kindly pass a chilled glass of it.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by fergie001: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2020
sapientia:

Kindly pass a chilled glass of it.
Take popcorn first...

Re: Oshiomhole: I Did Not Teach Obaseki, Shaibu How To Lose Elections by yaki84: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kukah, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Bruce, Momodu, Onwenu Unite For Leah Sharibu / Subsidy Removal: N30,000 Minimum Wage No Longer Realistic – Workers / Port Harcourt Refinery Repairs End Soon – Enjugu, MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.