Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

BBN Winner Mercy Eke's Fake IG Followers Dashes Back To 993k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Winner Mercy Eke's Fake IG Followers Dashes Back To 993k (989 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN Winner Mercy Eke's Fake IG Followers Dashes Back To 993k by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Recall that immediately disqualified BBN star TACHA got to 1m followers on Instagram
Fans of mercy (mercenaries) alledged bought fake followers for her which increased her followers from 945k to 1m followers and she confirmed to that
But seems they are tired as a look at her IG handle recently showed that she has loosen some fake followers

Re: BBN Winner Mercy Eke's Fake IG Followers Dashes Back To 993k by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow! Very informative and beneficial

I showed this to one dog in our compound and now the dog has over 1 million followers on Instagram.

Thanks very much for sharing angry

As in I really thank you.. . with this kind of face angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gets Security Guard Arrested After He Allegedly Attacked A Woman / Tiwa Savage Slays In Bikini / Why I Left My Ex-husband -actress Yvonne Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.