Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,231 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Which Should I Go For? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Should I Go For? (324 Views)

Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters? / PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! / I Am An Art Student. What Course Can I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For? by reccy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
I will be in year 2 by January in one of the federal university in northern part of the country.

Last year, after i had accepted my admission, paid my acceptance and even my registration fees, my uncle asked me to change my course from Architect to civil engineering citing some reasons....although before, i really like civil engineering to Architect but during this short time i've spent in school, i really come to like archy but not to the extent of that civil...

I took jamb while in school and post utme and was recently given admission in civil engineering. But majority of people and friends who I have confided on seems to prefer I go with the archy than civil because of job prospect, future and so on...

My problem is, my uncle still insist I change to civil and start all over again and I really like both but I'm confused.... I don't Really know which one to go for...

Please help a brother, expert, educationists, and those who have deep knowledge and the job prospect of these courses should help...is my uncle right What do you think I should do....

If I continue with the Archy now knowing full well that my uncle will find out, he will be angry with me and might even decide to stop help me because he is responsible for almost 70% of my financial demands...

mods help me move it to FP for more contributions ...
Re: Which Should I Go For? by InansBobo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Since you equally like both, go for the civil.. In that, you can ask for any amount from your uncle to buy anything you need, since it's what he likes, he'd respond better.
Secondly, since you've done a year already with quite some knowledge, you might do better and correct former wrongs by starting all over. This will improve you gpa surely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Should I Go For? by reccy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
InansBobo:
Since you equally like both, go for the civil.. In that, you can ask for any amount from your uncle to buy anything you need, since it's what he likes, he'd respond better.
Secondly, since you've done a year already with quite some knowledge, you might do better and correct former wrongs by starting all over. This will improve you gpa surely
Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition Admission To Study A Master's Degree In Italy For September 2020 / Fully Funded Scholarships, King Abdullah University Of Science And Technology, / Dr. Okore Named As Favorite Lecturer FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.