Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

A Cool Website That Pays You To Write - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Cool Website That Pays You To Write (488 Views)

A Site That Pays You For Your Literary Work. ( + Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cool Website That Pays You To Write by Glistinin(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Yes, it is real and paying! This website pays you $ for every post, photo, or other works of art you post on their site.

The good thing about that website is that you don't need to be an expert writer.

You can use it as a launching pad to start your writing journey and earn while doing so even if you are an amateur writer. Isn't the concept of the website fantastic?

To become part of the website, all you need do is to WhatsApp or call me using the number on my signature below.

Thank you.
Re: A Cool Website That Pays You To Write by Glistinin(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2019
Good morning.
Re: A Cool Website That Pays You To Write by Glistinin(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2019
Start earning now.
Re: A Cool Website That Pays You To Write by Glistinin(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

9 Of The Best Portable Laptop Tables For Writers And Readers / Crypto Writing / A Day I Will Never Forget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.