Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason (61944 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by klax(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
YorubaLord:
The fool just want get Canadian citizenship...

If you know, you too sabi. grin

That is not the case. Bro pls sometime reason outside the box your statement sound too irrelevant and childish in absolute. No offense pls just my honest advise.

It's very hard to see a monarch with one wife in African soil just simple as that so any other blabla are nonsense.

If you are a woman and you marry to a king just be ready for more wives to move in or you move out. That is it.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
ursullalinda:
I know it has to do with a women......our men can't be faithful when power is involved
women are selfish
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
unbitchable:

women are selfish

Yeah but I think it will be more selfless to allow women be polygamous in nature too
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by EgunMogaji2: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, trade in camel humps ke, like seriously, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin

It has aphrodisiac qualities. It is rumored, not personally verified grin

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by EgunMogaji2: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Teeklef:
Abeg I no really understand the article. Raised by a British mum, Canadian father and she's a Jamaican? Abeg someone should explain to me.

Adoption?
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by YorubaLord: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
klax:

That is not the case. Bro pls sometime reason outside the box your statement sound too irrelevant and childish in absolute. No offense pls just my honest advise.

It's very hard to see a monarch with one wife in African soil just simple as that so any other blabla are nonsense.

If you are a woman and you marry to a king just be ready for more wives to move in or you move out. That is it.

I hear you. I can bet there're several Nigerian ladies wishing to be one of his several wives but, why a foreigner that would have difficulty understanding that part of our culture? Perhaps, the lady forced herself on him?

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
ursullalinda:

Yeah but I think it will be more selfless to allow women be polygamous in nature too
you can't take my food to another man elsewhere. Man owns the woman.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by petitejolie(f): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
She might b right about she being his only wife na. Baby mama is different from wife. It might be that he didnt marry his baby mama but married d Jamaican woman. The both of dem sef are one kind. Dat man is a philandering champion. Only his fellow yoruba woman might take DAT being that he's a king. But a foreigner would rather move on .

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

It has aphrodisiac qualities. It is rumored, not personally verified grin
Hian, like seriously, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by aalangel(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
I said it in the previous thread.....she's tired of nonsense.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
unbitchable:

you can't take my food to another man elsewhere. Man owns the woman.

Liberate your thinking and you will enjoy life better
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
ursullalinda:

Liberate your thinking and you will enjoy life better
u can never be as a man. get out.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2019
unbitchable:

u can never be as a man. get out.

U see why I said you should liberate your thinking.....a man won't say get out......only boys do that.......learn to be polite in a public forum.....that makes you a man
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2019
ursullalinda:

U see why I said you should liberate your thinking.....a man won't say get out......only boys do that.......learn to be polite in a public forum.....that makes you a man
Linda get out. I'm a man, u ain't.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
unbitchable:

Linda get out. I'm a man, u ain't.

Sorry boy stop encroaching my space till you grow up to hold a discussion without insult
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
ursullalinda:

Sorry boy stop encroaching my space till you grow up to hold a discussion without insult
You don't talk to a Man in this rude manner, sit down and be humble.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
unbitchable:

You don't talk to a Man in this rude manner, sit down and be humble.

Man my foot.....as far as I'm concerned you are a boy....acts like one....and talks like one
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
ursullalinda:

Man my foot.....as far as I'm concerned you are a boy....acts like one....and talks like one
trust me, you can't say this to my face, your mouth would fail you.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
unbitchable:

trust me, you can't say this to my face, your mouth would fail you.

Neither can you stand to say you are a man.....you prostrate to greet as the boy you are
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:

Neither can you stand to say you are a man.....you prostrate to greet as the boy you are
Linda you're a naughty girl
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2019
unbitchable:

Linda you're a naughty girl

And you are a naughty boy
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:

And you are a naughty boy
I'll find you & get u.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
unbitchable:

I'll find you & get u.

All the best.....can give you clue little boy.....so I can give you a deserved knock on your head
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by meobizy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
The truth is akatas are more interesting than our local variants. I’m sure she’s exposed and will give good discussions compared to “I don’t know” Nigerian women use as a mantra. If the marriage gets too quiet she’ll shatter plates and cause a ruckus unlike Nigerians who’ll silently cheat and blame everything on you. Finally the accent hardly gets old especially when it baffles visitors. I just wonder why he didn’t get a mixed race or white woman instead.

He’s attractive so cheating is allowed. She’s young so she can do the same if there’s need. I foresee her finally divorcing him then choosing a life of chasing sugar daddies to live like her Nigerian peers.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:

All the best.....can give you clue little boy.....so I can give you a deserved knock on your head
must have been talking to a kid. Linda, how old are you?
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
unbitchable:

must have been talking to a kid. Linda, how old are you?

I should be asking a little boy like you who gave you access to the internet
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:

I should be asking a little boy like you who gave you access to the internet
your mouth is running. i know how to deal with little girls like u
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
unbitchable:

your mouth is running. i know how to deal with little girls like u

Anam anu......pipiro.....run along.....your mummy is coming better drop her phone
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by unbitchable(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:

Anam anu......pipiro.....run along.....your mummy is coming better drop her phone
you lack manners. I have your cane with me.
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by ursullalinda(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=unbitchable post=85029455]
you lack manners. I have your cane with

Yeah can't wait to beat out the devil in you with it and flog in the home training you refused to accept from your parents
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by Chatbot1234: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
dangotesmummy:
It's impossible for an African monarch not to be polygamous or absolute.

Even if he doesn't want to be the palace officials will pressure him and put ideas into his head

Usually a typical African man is egoistic not to talk of a monarch.my dear you should have counted your cost whilst counting the privileges in becoming a queen.they come with baggages too and disgusting things behind the glamour

Well,it's time to move on.afterall you had a life before you were a wife of the king,go back to that.i wish you all the best

not all are polygamous sha
Re: Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
Chatbot1234:

not all are polygamous sha
is that what they're using to deceive you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation / Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.