Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

How God Chose Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Chose Nigeria (302 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Why God Chose You / Why Did God Chose The Jews Instead Of We Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Chose Nigeria by Theboss100(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
God Almighty In The Year 1934 Chose Nigeria By Way Of Chosing One Of His Saints From The Niger Delta Part Of Nigeria To Propagate The Saving Gospel To All Nations Of The World. Tribes And Tongues.
God Fulfilled His Promise To Visit All Nation To Take Out A People For His Name On An Urhobo Man In Delta State And He Founded The G.K.S. THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD. (ACTS 15:14, MATTHEW 24:31)

She Has Been Championing The Truth In This Part Of The World And Just Like A Grain Of Mustard Seed, She Is Gradually Spreading To Other Nations Of The World. She Is In The North, South, East And West. She Is Against Religious Intolerance And Deos Not Practice Tribalism, Or Descriminate. There Is Neither Igbo, Yoruba Or Huasa, We Are All One And Born By Same Mother ( GKS ).
You May Not Notice Her Because She Deos Not Make Noise Like Some Churches Do.
God Can Not Allow Anybody To Take His Children Captive People Should Put Their Trust In God.
God Is Wth Us.i

(THY WILL BE DONE O' JEHOVAH)

WE SHALL ALL REAP WHAT WE SOW

(1) (Reply)

Must The Firstborn Of A Late Pastor Take Over The Ministry? / Daddy G.O. Gives A Glowing Tribute To Uncle Mike Oye As He Clocks 80 / FIRE: The Most Misunderstood And Most "Sermonized"themes Of Scripture ~Ron Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.