Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Stop Eating Late Night It's Deadly ,read This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Eating Late Night It's Deadly ,read This. (507 Views)

Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Eating Late Night It's Deadly ,read This. by knowhowk: 5:01am On Dec 16, 2019
Most times when people tend to eat dinner at the normal stipulated time which is 7pm, overtime before they go to sleep the tend to become hungry and look for something else to eat. Though some people have the character of sticking up to the kitchen very late at night to eat and they may not be hungry but there's simply a flare for them to taste something that night otherwise they tend to be very uncomfortable through out the night. Most studies have shown that late night eating I'd linked with various illnesses and we're going to uncover some in the article to help you stay healthy. People frequently feel to eat later that night if the dinner is taking earlier and it's normal but it's simply advisable to take fruits or water just to maintain a healthy body. Now let's take a look at some of these illness

1. Risk of Heart Attack

Your circulatory system makes the blood pressure go through a particular pattern where it rises and drops all through the whole day. With reference to Mayo Clinic, your circulatory system blood pressure is typically lower around evening time while you're sleeping. A couple of hours before you get up toward the beginning of the day, your pressure will start to rise and will rehash its day by day design.

At the point when you eat late, this influences your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Your blood pressure should drop by in any event 10% around evening time, to enable the body to rest. Research recommends that late-night suppers essentially impacts your blood pressure during the night hours, keeping your body in 'high alarm' mode as opposed to going into relaxation. If your blood pressure remains at an elevated level, this increases your risk of heart disease and heart attacks.

2. Weight Gain

Research has reliably demonstrated that individuals who eat late-night suppers gauge and weigh more than the individuals who eat their dinners prior in the day. The Perelman School of Medicine study found that eating late around evening time made individuals put on weight because of the decrease of the body's capacity to consume fat, and the members wound up putting away store starches – which likewise prompts weight gain and high glucose and insulin levels.

3. Indigestion (Acid Reflux)

At this point we realize that when we eat is similarly as significant (if not more) as what we eat. Eating excessively near sleep time can trigger indigestion and acid reflux. Scientists propose having a light supper permitting around 2 to 3 hours among supper and sleep time.

Having a heavy supper inside an hour of resting could prompt a restless night and burning chest pain. Notwithstanding late-night dinners, it's ideal to abstain from drinking carbonated beverages, liquor, and beverages with caffeine inside that 2 to 3 hours sleep time range as these things can trigger heartburn also.

4. Builds Risk of Diabetes and Heart Disease

We as a whole realize that eating late around evening time can prompt weight gain, however this new examination proposes that it additionally raises your danger of diabetes and coronary illness. The group of U.S. scientists found that late evening eating can raise insulin, fasting glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Raised degrees of glucose and insulin are forerunners for prediabetes and inevitably diabetes.

Eating late around evening time can likewise raise your cholesterol and triglycerides, which are sorts of fat found in your blood that can build your danger of coronary illness. On the off chance that a way of life change isn't made once diabetes builds up, this could prompt other medical issues, for example, kidney ailment, coronary illness, and visual impairment.

Late night meals are bad and very dangerous to heath as stated earlier if you must consume something at night then it should be fruits and water, remember health is wealth. Stay healthy.

Posted by Dr.Wale.Are you suffering from Stubborn Staphylococcus aureus symptoms and Infertility.Tired and frustrated after spending so much without Solution.Call or Whatsapp Dr.Wale on 08100459321 Right now .I experienced it for 8 years,I am freed now ,You too can be .
Re: Stop Eating Late Night It's Deadly ,read This. by popsy2(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2019
ok
Re: Stop Eating Late Night It's Deadly ,read This. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2019
I know its bad, but I cant help it, I come back by 9pm, very hungry, I have to put something in the stomach.
Re: Stop Eating Late Night It's Deadly ,read This. by knowhowk: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I know its bad, but I cant help it, I come back by 9pm, very hungry, I have to put something in the stomach.
. Try to take light food ,Avoid hard food especially the ones with heavy Carbonhydrates like Garri, Fufu/ Apu ,Yam ,Semovita .You can eat rice ,but after 15 minutes of cooking ,sieve the starch and add water before its finnaly done,food eaten after 8 at night does not digest. ......I remain Dr.Wale .For Staphylococcus aureus And Infertility ,Call or Whatsapp 08100459321

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Coronavirus And How Worried Should We Be? / Just In: Fire Outbreak At Pump, Ado Road, Ajah / Coronavirus: Family Of Five Were Rushed To Hospital Over Chloroquine Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.