Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends (34572 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Stalwert: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Her husband can't even celebrate birthday locally but her father is forcing Nigerians to buy local

You are free to buy foreign as long as you can afford it, but with your type of job it seems unlikely.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by kheny12(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Happy birthday indimi and bihari families,God bless you new age.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Na so zahra take secure her future oo

Sher future was secured since birth

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by eguarojeona: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2019
But closed borders here.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by solmusdesigns: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2019
maybachmusic:

Sher future was secured since birth

not with a father like Buhari... who went from being an herdsmen to an army general and head of state and soon went to being a prisoner and later back to daura as an herdsmen without income then back to a ptf chairman,, to a broke politician...

nothing is secured with a man like Buhari, buth with the ndime's she is insured and fully secured
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by lexy2014: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Beautiful modest celebration that's how the really rich roll.
Look round at the other side of the coin, loud, rancouscious and vile binges.

So they didn't see anywhere in Nigeria to celebrate their "beautiful modest celebration"?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by hopexter(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2019
press9jatv:
Wow so so beautiful and colorful in Mauritius. Happy birthday to you. More photos.

It's beautiful and colorful in Mauritius cos of just these birthday photos? Na wa for you oo, no be so birthday dey be normally? grin grin
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Hallabee1(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2019
so Nigeria is not good enough to hold his si called birthday party
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by solmusdesigns: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2019
ProfChandus1:
[s][/s]

guess who just got banned...

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2019
chai!!
is God not wonderful? cool
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2019
This girl go dey very dull in bed just like the father is very dull in governance
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2019
The rich keep getting richer while the poor ......

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by DAVE5(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Roon9:
Naso. Our money

Lol, una money?

How exactly?
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by exclusive7(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Zahra Buhari's husband cry cry
Inside life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Coldie(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Nigeria hard e no reach these ones

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by SarkinYarki: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Stalwert:

You are free to buy foreign as long as you can afford it, but with your type of job it seems unlikely.

Oga every thing I buy even to the last drop of water I drink is imported so speak for yourself ..you think you can match the quality of my life in any way .I know how much I spend on just choice imported water monthly , no man in your lineage can dream it so cool down .

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Enemyofpeace: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2019
press9jatv:
Wow so so beautiful and colorful in Mauritius. Happy birthday to you. More photos.
na cake them take catch you. Ifun loran abolounje ku.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Enemyofpeace: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga every thing I buy even to the last drop of water I drink is imported so speak for yourself ..you think you can match the quality of my life in any way .I know how much I spend on just choice imported water monthly , no man in your lineage can dream it so cool down .
bros make you remember sey Allah Akbar o, so make you dey lie small small o
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by SarkinYarki: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
bros make you remember sey Allah Akbar o, so make you dey lie small small o

Oga I drink only imported water and I have never even drank pure water in my life #fact .. you are seeing pics of the water I drink in my own house yet you say I am lying .lying over water ? If I show you motor cars now you go say I be thief ko ..abeg park well ...Oga forget we dey live first class lives by any known standard .. Suffering if for poor failed Buharist like U not me

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by solmusdesigns: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2019
ProfChandus1:
[s][/s]

grin

run your mouth get banned .. simple rules
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by tunjiajayi: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2019
lexy2014:

So they didn't see anywhere in Nigeria to celebrate their "beautiful modest celebration"?

He does business there, has a second home there.
Now you know.
I am not trying to pick political or tribal pins.

I just opined my observation between the way rich people and not so rich people and especially poor people do things.

Like Bill gates, elon musk, dangote, atiku and other high value individuals,
No Lau Lau.

But go look on Charly or gal wey hammer 300k, 1 million, and all that kain money, the hood go shake, Instagram go blow, party go be carnival.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Enemyofpeace: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga I drink only imported water and I have never even drank pure water in my life #fact .. you are seeing pics of the water I drink in my own house yet you say I am lying .lying over water ? If I show you motor cars now you go say I be thief ko ..abeg park well ...Oga forget we dey live first class lives by any known standard .. Suffering if for poor failed Buharist like U not me
bros na for hotel wey you dey work as barman you snap that photo now. I sabi the hotel where you snap am, stop lying
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by SarkinYarki: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
bros na for hotel wey you dey work as barman you snap that photo now. I sabi the hotel where you snap am, stop lying

I am the owner of one of Nigerias biggest digital outdoor advertising firms at the moment owner Nigerias biggest lotto service , yes you can take that to the bank man . You think say I be ya mate ko grin grin..balling hard since 2013 I never slow
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by seangy4konji: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2019
One of the countries they have taken our billions and buy luxury estates...

The poor has been made to believe that rice is a luxury good..
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Enemyofpeace: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am the owner of one of Nigerias biggest digital outdoor advertising firms at the moment owner Nigerias biggest lotto service , yes you can take that to the bank man . You think say I be ya mate ko grin grin..balling hard since 2013 I never slow
I dash you Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by SarkinYarki: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I dash you Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage

I get woman I no need any more sir
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Enemyofpeace: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I get woman I no need any more sir
she no sweet for bed like those two. Their ringtones na die
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Isn't this the same foreign exchange that they claim to save via closed borders, that these fools are spending all over the world?

Yesterday, birthday and relaxation in London for Mamman Daura and the 'suicide bomber from Yola', today it's birthday in Mauritius for the son-in-law & first-daughter....

Yet some useless zombies on starvation wages will carry these people's matter for head like gala. Nigerians will never have sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu: Police Have No Right To Search Phones, Arrest For Dressing / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri / Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku For Removing Alhaji From His Name (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.