Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends (34571 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by kingdomexploits(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2019
wow what a beautiful birthday celebration.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by anonimi: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Those the spirit cracked their coconut for.........

Unfortunately many of we the supporters have never touched International passport

Lolz

What is the husband's factory producing or what did they invent to make all the money they are spending?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Stalwert: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga every thing I buy even to the last drop of water I drink is imported so speak for yourself ..you think you can match the quality of my life in any way .I know how much I spend on just choice imported water monthly , no man in your lineage can dream it so cool down .

Sorry I touched a nerve, but like I said a job as looters spokesman has no future.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Balogunodua(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by MaryamFns: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
MaryamFns:
Birthday dinner abroad while zombies are caged here with hunger and closed borders

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by 12inchess: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Buy naija grow naija. Hahaha. Zombies will eventually learn.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Antichristus: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nigeria’s money. May their return flight end in the Atlantic Ocean and their bodies feasted upon but angry and hungry sea creatures. grin grin
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by press9jatv: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
na cake them take catch you. Ifun loran abolounje ku.
lol
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by 12inchess: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Antichristus:
Nigeria’s money. May their return flight end in the Atlantic Ocean and their bodies feasted upon but angry and hungry sea creatures. grin grin
Olodo. How will their flight end up in the ocean when they are flying in a well maintained private jet.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Legendguru: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Came4amod: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
VanPOLICE:
grin grin

See Them Below ...

Tax payers money .. The only reason that can afford it .. What did they invent which business are they doing .. Everybody na scam for this country
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Came4amod: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
12inchess:

Olodo. How will their flight end up in the ocean when they are flying in a well maintained private jet.
They may have subletted the contract to another thief like them
Re: Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends by Antichristus: 1:04am On Dec 17, 2019
12inchess:

Thanks for displaying your ignorance. Well maintained private jet? How naive can you be? Who told you the pilot and the aircraft can be compromised? Princess Diana died on board of a well maintained, chauffeur driven car in Paris.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians / Hakeem Odumosu: Police Have No Right To Search Phones, Arrest For Dressing / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.