Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff (27962 Views)

EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff / Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors / Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by dave4rella(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin

They should be admitted into the mortuary too

Simple stuff
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Mikepenny5(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
I no blame them
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Elioandrew: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olude193:
Poverty is real

It remains to start robbing mortuaries and grave yards
Grave yards are already being robbed. Haven't u heard of Hawkins in Calabar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
So even the sick in our hospitals are not safe too... what is wrong with these dumb fools?
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
if you are a thief stay away fro stealing smart phones if you are born stupid or retardded

Why are you giving them expo, i rather them be caught because with the way this country is now to rob man of his hard earn money if caught such a person should be dealt with...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by omoyami: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Awon oku ole, ogbole, olo$a alaini'tiju. Awon omo $aa.
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by manGODDED: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good evening people.. I'm a final year student of university of benin department of geology, I have a project defense on Thursday and I haven't paid for the project. Pls I don't know if you could help, it's 25k . Please . If I don't pay I'm going to have an extra year just because of project fee. Please help. Between now till Wednesday is the deadline. 6235805248. Fidelity bank
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by solmusdesigns: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Why are you giving them expo, i rather them be caught because with the way this country is now to rob man of his hard earn money if caught such a person should be dealt with...

naso lol this one own done be because police go milk their family dry and send them to prison
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by fredoooooo: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Haaa which kind mentality we have in this nation tori Olohun ... robbing people wey nature already rob of their health.....
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Just2endowed2(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Inside life na so they rob one family in my area then, a family that just buried their father.... All the money gotten from the burial gone including their phones
U employments and crime rate goes hand in hand
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Just2endowed2:

U employments and crime rate goes hand in hand

Sure i know but why subject man to inhumanity why steal from a poor man knowing fully well that could be his last meal ticket, their are ppl you can steal from i won't blink an eye politicians inclusive
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Grace001: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Even hospital is not spared
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by CreekCommando: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
E don tey wey Yoruba Moozlems destroyed this sophisticated race because the Christians amongst us are working harder to change things but these caliphate ass-lickers have....awon oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Twotwotree: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by princegeo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
N.a. Buhari dy cause all these things , hunger dy naija
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by sheriffindy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is that not an Mp3 player that i'm seeing there?..i mean, they can't afford one or what?

THIS COUNTRY NO GET MEKWATALISM AGAIN
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by seangy4konji: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bastards...na hospital this basyards see go rob again them no fit load up nter central bank or governors office..
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Dangrace01: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
harkandey:
grin I thought they wan thief blood ni

Maybe they saw blood bank and thought they keep money inside blood bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Wally77(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
HELLO
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by worldclass68(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
inject them with TB, HIV and hapetitis B &C and syphilis also break one leg each as Xmas bonus cool

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by Wally77(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
OJOGBOGBO ni tole, ojo kan ni tolun.......yoruba proverb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by olureignforever: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olude193:
Poverty is real

It remains to start robbing mortuaries and grave yards

This is not poverty but wickedness. Robbing patients who are eager to get well and go to their house.
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by lightdream: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Honestly anything can jus happen in these country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by realstars: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you rubbed in the hospital soon you will sick and die. Abstain from crime, you criminal.
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by yusluvad(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
These one's don't wanna work. That serves them right...
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by zibya: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
Obibrodlin:
[/s]
Re: Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff by stasius: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Soon they will enter mortuary and rob corpses too grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hackers Steal $600 Million In Cryptocurrency Heist / Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) / Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.