Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (48735 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Toscarel: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Dobson43:
shocked

When will you learn to attack the message and leave the messager out of it?

These level of short sightedness is counterproductive.

This part should should be your business:

“Finance, Customs, Immigration, FIRS, NPA, NNPC, AMCON, NDIC, Federal Mortgage Bank, are now firmly in the hands of northerners!"

What do you have to say Mr resources.

Thank you for addressing that miscreant

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE is still yaning ballz... Oga, where is our resources when you headed aviation ministry?? You this afonja curved head thief..

In as much as boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are fighting, it's none of my business as both are the same
na wa for u oh,did u even read d post?

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Hallabee1(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2019
Good for the two side, let them kill them self rather than killing innocent people

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by lexy2014: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE is still yaning ballz... Oga, where is our resources when you headed aviation ministry?? You this afonja curved head thief..

In as much as boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are fighting, it's none of my business as both are the same

D fight isn't ur business but u are raising an issue that has absolutely nothing to do with d topic
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2019
nabiz:
so the herders are armed to even engage a gun fight with bolo haram
u Don see am la
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
Tumbulum:
Rival terrorist group fighting each other is something to really celebrate. That way the Nigerian army can save its men and its weapons.
Nigerian army na human being?

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
omowolewa:
That's serious

Gun battle, the Fulani Herders got license for the guns
d tin jus tire me
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by ClintonDGalaxy(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2019
nabiz:
so the herders are armed to even engage a gun fight with bolo haram

Am telling you.
They just decleared an unarmed barrister from Awka wanted a
fter killing his kingsmen.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2019
YorubaLord:
Where and how they got those sophisticated weapons remains a mystery... Fvcking Northern Elites...
dey are even more equiped Dan our Nigerian army, Sha if Dem give army dose weapons,Dem go use am dey kill innocent citizens
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Balogunodua:
shocked this is a welcoming development, so fulani herdmen and boko haram are finally doing the needful kudos to shekau and miyetti allah for this great development. grin grin
hahahahahah grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by GMbuharii: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Masters of coneheaded structures grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Staro: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Stop fooling yourself.
You keep writing rubbish all the time and it's becoming stale
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

See the comments above

Like seriously

Boko haram kill herdsmen and most Nigerians are celebrating

be4 wetin u want make we do nii grin cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Emmanuel226(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Am loving dis grin

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Numerouno94(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2019
Victorcwu:
Its so bad that we now rejoice at the loss of a particular ethnic group we feel that is different from ours.

It's time we have a rethink as humans and as a nation. Time to know that the loss of your neighbour is equally your own loss.

R.I.P to those killed. So sad.
Bro, wat da Bleep d u want dem to do? 4 Gad dam sake those were two terrorist groups. Those groups hv bn fukin killing average Nigerians on a daily basis,nd u want us to mourn dem?
U gat to b kiddin me.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Staro: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2019
kponkedenge:
Na this kain thing Femi dey like grin

Is it only Femi?
You nko, don't you like it?

Have those two groups not caused us enough pains already?

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Heffalump:

This is pure propaganda!
Call it anything you like I just want to know the reactions here on nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Roozzaay(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2019
jahsharon:
Just like his father, he is a useless drug addict.

I used to think FFK was damaging his father's name, until an elderly person told me he's just as his father. Did a lil bit research on the father and found out he is actually a true son of his father.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by mauchiz: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2019
cyberguy72:
I trust Fulani Herdsmen they would always regroup and go for a revenge mission like they always do to innocent Farmers.This battle is God sent......Like the saying goes God works in a mysterious way.Maybe this would signal the end of Bokoharam and herders menace.

He killeth by the sword will die by the sword,
In this world you reap what you sowed,
God has put confusion in the camp of the Philistines.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Pascal181: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

goan treat your madness asap

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nmezor(f): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2019
OnyesomJ:
Laughing out loud
So shall it be till they’re wipe out
Amen
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by BilltheDON(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2019
nzeobi:
Let miyetti Allah fight and avenge the death of its members
U're wicked o grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Na wa so the herdsman's think they can subdue Boko Haram that the Nigeria Military has been tackling .They made a mistake sha,but I believe they were just emotional.... Anyway as for my brother FFK,please pardon him,we no longer have Oshogbo weed in stuck,so he is probably sniffing the one from Ghana hidden under pig poo to beat customs.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Omoslim26: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2019
WINDSOW:
What kind of English is this?

par boiled English

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Tumbulum: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Flier:
We should thread carefully, fulanis are not terrorist they just have lot of bad eggs among them
Most of them carry guys because of cattle rustlers,government just need to make sure Any Fulani caught killing innocent people is sentenced to death
can you carry gun because of kidnappers? The have been classified as the fourth most deadly terrorist group in the world.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Olajumoke11:
lmao
Hi babe cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2019
MedicH:
lol this is beautiful. lol fulani go retaliate hahaha. oga boko welldone oo. Tuale baba
Fulani go retaliate against Boko boys? grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Badonasty:
Saw ffk last Saturday...he still as two DSS moving around with him....why?

If a Pastor does that, it will be front page news on NL for people to bash him so they can get traffic for their blogs and they will get minimum 8 pages of bashing just because the Keyword is "Pastor".
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by executive12: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

No, you are the real fool.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by executive12: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2019
jahsharon:
Just like his father, he is a useless drug addict.

We can't seem to run out of fools in this country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by jozee8: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Niaja4real:

It's was a brotherly (friendly) fight.
No cause for alarm
I don't interfere in family matters o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.