Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (48737 Views)

Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Daddy46: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by lomprico(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
our prayers are working!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Haddock(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
See the comments above
Like seriously
Boko haram kill herdsmen and most Nigerians are celebrating
Something's seriously wrong with the people. Hate, hate, bare naked hate.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by RuggedAngel: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE is still yaning ballz... Oga, where is our resources when you headed aviation ministry?? You this afonja curved head thief..

In as much as boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are fighting, it's none of my business as both are the same

You too mumu
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by EM123: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
This FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE is still yaning ballz... Oga, where is our resources when you headed aviation ministry?? You this afonja curved head thief..

In as much as boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are fighting, it's none of my business as both are the same
oga i ffk with ur money? Or has any court convicted ffk?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by churchmind: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

which resources are talking about?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
degamemaster:

But I have a feeling that the boko haram attacked innocent people and their media wing calls them fulani herdsmen just to divert or create a "boko also attacks Muslims" situation.
I reason that too but I didn't want to say it I don't know why, they claim that herds men gives information about Boko haram to the military

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by paix(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Anyway, enemy of an enemy is an undesirable friend. Gradually the prayer of the masses is being answered.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by goaldynboy: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
[s]This FOOLISH FOOL KAYODE is still yaning ballz... Oga, where is our resources when you headed aviation ministry?? You this afonja curved head thief..

In as much as boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are fighting, it's none of my business as both are the same[/s]

So you are on the side of Terrorists and Murderers?!! One day you will be their victim!!

Me, I support Fani Kayode prayer!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by goaldynboy: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
dss should pick up this ffk

A useless and murderous fulani terrorist spotted!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by stieyven(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Obdk: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
This is propaganda and a way to make fulani herdsmen more acceptable in society. This is the enemy of my enemy is my friend situation. Fvcking government is manipulating people on a mass level. Don't fall for it

Its not working na tewd d comments
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by stieyven(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
jahsharon:
Just like his father, he is a useless drug addict.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Obdk: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
dss should pick up this ffk
U pick him up
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Legendguru: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Samunique(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
gulfer:
I don't know if this is the correct way to spell this but I remember the yoruba saying, "Hausa pa Gambari, ko se jo ni be"; meaning Hausaman killed a Fulaniman, then there's no case grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Kuginzi: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
The wicked/heartless ones will be Happy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by YourArewaSister: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
The bell announcing the beginning of the end of Bok aram has just rang!

As I write this, kola nuts are being sharing all over West Africa to invite distant cousins to come and avenge! The most dangerous set of people to fight are those have nothing to loose!

[quote][/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by preselect(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Devil don Jam Satan grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by preselect(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Devil don Jam Satan
grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by tonguengineer(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2019
helinues:
Those are the news that gives FFK joys..

See as how his muscles all raised up
What kind of human are you?
So you are sad with the news?
There must be worms in your brain
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 17, 2019
saaron:
Fulani terrorist whom the tyrant defended so much as herders who only roam about with sticks engaged boko haram in a gun fight. The question is where did the so called ''Stick-only'' carrying fulani get the guns to engage boko haram in a gun fight? So fulani herders are the only group of terrorist unoficially permitted to hold guns in the presence of the military?
The blood of the innocent these terrorist took all over Nigeria especially the Middle Belt will countinue to haunt them all to their graves.
Bloody terrorist.

What's the difference between fulani terrorist herders and boko haram?

They are both playing for the same team just that one is the A-Team while the other one is the B-team of the same terrorist team and they are only having a friendly match between themselves which is absolutely a welcome development since it will help in reducing the numbers of terrorists on both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by BabaRamota1980: 1:16am On Dec 17, 2019
nzeobi:
Let miyetti Allah fight and avenge the death of its members we heard that they don't forgive

True talk!

Where is El Rufai? Fulani never forgets. Oya, time for reprisal.

Ive been saying this, when terror meets terror fulani herdsmen would flee. They never met terror, is reason they grew wings. Wings that can be clipped.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by BabaRamota1980: 1:20am On Dec 17, 2019
YourArewaSister:
The bell announcing the beginning of the end of Bok aram has just rang!

As I write this, kola nuts are being sharing all over West Africa to invite distant cousins to come and avenge! The most dangerous set of people to fight are those have nothing to loose!

Yoruba should put embargo on your kolanut supply. Awon were!

Yeah, direct your "nothing to loose" cousins from futa to sambisa to meet "ready to die for Allah" terrorists.

Good luck!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts by objectivechrist: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.