Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

This Flag Is A Shame To Our Dear Country And Even To Peace Mass Transit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Flag Is A Shame To Our Dear Country And Even To Peace Mass Transit (748 Views)

GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Flag Is A Shame To Our Dear Country And Even To Peace Mass Transit by gbenguzzz: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2019
These pictures were taken this morning in Peace Mass Park in Abuja FCT. Let those concerned look into this urgently. There should be a ministry that enforces only clean flags are used by organizations in Nigeria. #letusmakeourcountrygreatagain

Re: This Flag Is A Shame To Our Dear Country And Even To Peace Mass Transit by popsy2(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Lol
Re: This Flag Is A Shame To Our Dear Country And Even To Peace Mass Transit by zeuss: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Hard times blow the flag like every thing else in here

1 Like

Re: This Flag Is A Shame To Our Dear Country And Even To Peace Mass Transit by tchidi066(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Op what were you expecting, nobody cares

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need USA Visa Advice / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad Pictures / Schooling And Doing Music ABROAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.