Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory (7662 Views)

Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Am not Igbo ,not even a Nigerien OK
But have cross river inheritance
Story for this gods
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by CSTR2: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Xisnin:
Biya knows that this is an empty threat especially given the clown in the white house,
the coming election and the toothless UN.
The worst that can happen is economic sanctions.
If the US starts supplying weapons to southern Cameroon which they will, economic sanctions would be the least of biya's problems.
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by gcof(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bringback9ja:
To those who don't follow international politics well, I will explain what will happen in few days, weeks or months following this order.

Failure of Biya to follow this order, Cameroon is about to turn Syria. The US Army won't have any option than to apply force if the Cameroon government refuses to comply.

I don't think Buhari will surrender the 24 councils too. If this happen, US will have to sanction Buhari. This sanction will affect his family members, military chiefs and all his goons (including Mamma Daura and Abba kyari..

To those who always tell US to mind their business, you're just ignorant. If today, Igbo's and Yoruba's decided to leave Nigeria and Nigeria government turn to use of Force, US will intervene in your matter (mostly fighting the government who doesn't allow self determination).

What ever Buhari is doing now including disobeying court rules, the best we citizens can do is criticize it well. If this trend continues, something else will happen
lol...the worst US can do is to sponsor already armed groups in southern Cameroon through the back door
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by nisai: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
helinues:

I watched part of the conference live on Aljazeera.. We dont deal with mere say.
Guy u dey Bleep up o haha. We (yorubas) should mind our business now. See as them dey attack yoruba becus of u haba

3 Likes

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by AmuDimpka: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
helinues:
Empty 72 hours ultimatum..

Why cant this US people mind their own business?

They wouldn't because left for you Africans, you are savages and would kill yourselves...so the USA intervention is a welcomed idea ! The black man has demonstrated that he has the inability to negotiate and have a peaceful discuss ..always resorting to gragra and violence ...

2 Likes

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by AmuDimpka: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:
We are not pulling anything out..... We are sovereignty state... Mind your business and leave us alone....

Tell us what is sovereign about you

Your guns are imported
Your planes are imported
Your rice are imported
Your health are sought overseas
Your religions (Islam and Christianity ) are also imported

Tell us what is sovereign about you ?

7 Likes

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Litmus: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
One way of identifying fake news is by thinking about that news and working out its possibilities and ramifications from as many angles as you are capable, applying cerebellum and oblongata; finally, if it makes no sense, chances are you’re looking at fakery .
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by AnalQueenluci: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
jieta:
You are just been emotional, how can you accuse Nigeria of what you are not sure of.you should provide source for your first paragraph for me to take you serious.

Who told you that we have north and south military, please confirm from multiple sources on any news before you take it as hook line and sink.

Who are the boko Haram killing is it not the same villagers. How can same villagers run to boko Haram that the military men are coming and at the same time boko Haram will come back to kill the same villagers, if you tell me there are mole in the military as well as the villagers i will agree.

U are so daft and blind. Shake my head in shame ,.... am a military 2 know dat , I can't lie 2 u .

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by AnalQueenluci: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
mimilogs:
Deep, deep revelations cry

We have suffered one of the greatest injustice of all time my dear ...c someone is accusing us of present in a peace table but all are fairytale , they hate with passion anything that deals with peace and they are mentioning peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by mimilogs: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

We have suffered one of the greatest injustice of all time my dear ...c someone is accusing us of present in a peace table but all are fairytale , they hate with passion anything that deals with peace and they are mentioning peace
cry cry

Is the war still on now?
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by enemybulldozer(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Liar, tell me where we have the road blocks in Onitsha for example, funny enough, you are just trying to rope Nigeria into this because you feel the US would come and fight Nigeria to give you Biafra, tell Kanu that it can't work like that.
Why are you lying?? My happiness is that your hate and bile towards the great Igbos cannot stop what is to come.

The numerous road blocks in SE that people of goodwill have been hammering on. Even senator abaribe and one lady senator from anambra state are not left out on this is what you're here lying over it??

Sometimes I do pity you honestly.

2 Likes

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by AnalQueenluci: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
mimilogs:
cry cry

Is the war still on now?

Sorry I mean non -presence in a dialogue table
D war is still on dear , but the non-honourble coward soldiers are 2 scare to near our strongholds

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by AnalQueenluci: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
biosystech:
If true, I'm curious how France is going to react to this.

That being said, Paul Biya has done enough harm to Ambazonians. I mean, many practically sleep with one eye closed because of what the Cameroonian soldiers do to them, some sleep in forests and bushes.

I've discussed with many and stories aren't favourable. Heck, many are fleeing the country. Even one of their best brains in the ICT sector was given life imprisonment when he was deported from Nigeria to Cameroon despite court ruling against that.

cross river is exempted
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Why are you lying?? My happiness is that your hate and bile towards the great Igbos cannot stop what is to come.

The numerous road blocks in SE that people of goodwill have been hammering on. Even senator abaribe and one lady senator from anambra state are not left out on this is what you're here lying over it??

Sometimes I do pity you honestly.
Answer my question first, where do we have military road blocks in Onitsha alone. Pity yourself for indulging in lies and propaganda
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by enemybulldozer(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Topic is about the US and Cameroon and not your phantom Biafra, the US will fight along her strong ally the UK to restore Nigeria just like in 1967.
If Kanu or IPOB hadn't told you that then use your brain.
And you think that your phantom nigger-area is a strong ally to US presently?? For your information the person in America's sit of power is trump and not Obama. And we all know the role this government played between trump and clinton during US elections.

Secondly, this government is against anything that America stands for maybe that was one of the reasons why trump referred to your president as LIFELESS.

Lastly, currently America is now seeing nigger-area as an Islamic and a lawless country so, always forget America whenever the event of 1967 comes to your feeble mind.

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by JonDon12: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is Good News. Ndi Biafra. Ambazonia are our spiritual brothers. I feel we have not supported them enough. We have to do more for them (starting with me, I know). I know a lot of southern cameroonians in the U.S. And they are loving intelligent people that are being stifled by the north. I hope that this is true and they can get actualization. Ndi Biafra as I said they are our brothers so let us support them more. Let us not be like the Yoruba. Tufiakwa

Ambazonia Kwenu!
Biafra Kwenu!!
Igbo Kwenu!!!

2 Likes

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by enemybulldozer(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Always waiting for others to come and get you Biafra because you know you can't get it meanwhile, Trump doesn't even know where your Biafra is located
But you're the one that said in your previous post that, the US and UK will fight biafra to keep niggeria one just the way they did in 1967.

So, why are you now accusing someone that they are always waiting for others to come get biafra for them when you're guilty of the same thing??

Lastly, trump is the most powerful man on the face of the earth presently. Don't you think you're a liar for saying that trump don't know where biafra is located??

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
enemybulldozer:
And you think that your phantom nigger-area is a strong ally to US presently?? For your information the person in America's sit of power is trump and not Obama. And we all know the role this government played between trump and clinton during US elections.

Secondly, this government is against anything that America stands for maybe that was one of the reasons why trump referred to your president as LIFELESS.

Lastly, currently America is now seeing nigger-area as an Islamic and a lawless country so, always forget America whenever the event of 1967 comes to your feeble mind.
I don't know where you are referring as nigger-area so won't say much about that.
If you think that or maybe Kanu and IPOB had promised you that the US would face Nigeria after their operations in Cameroon then I give up on your case.
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
enemybulldozer:
But you're the one that said in your previous post that, the US and UK will fight biafra to keep niggeria one just the way they did in 1967.

So, why are you now accusing someone that they are always waiting for others to come get biafra for them when you're guilty of the same thing??

Lastly, trump is the most powerful man on the face of the earth presently. Don't you think you're a liar for saying that trump don't know where biafra is located??
Continue hoping on dreams, it's allowed. Don't face reality, continue in your dreams and fantasies
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by jieta: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U are so daft and blind. Shake my head in shame ,.... am a military 2 know dat , I can't lie 2 u .
No wonder you lack manners, with your frequent use of vile comment. Is obvious ambazona will never win this war with half bake soldier like you.

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by enemybulldozer(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Answer my question first, where do we have military road blocks in Onitsha alone. Pity yourself for indulging in lies and propaganda
We are talking about SE as a whole and you're here yapping about Onitsha are you sure you're ok??

Am not surprised at your reasoning anyway after all zombies always see things upside down. For example the call for a UN supervised referendum by Biafrans is a call for war to zombies.

Truth against tyranny is hate speech while any news that is not in favour of their god buhari and his government is propaganda and lies to Zombies.

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
enemybulldozer:
We are talking about SE as a whole and you're here yapping about Onitsha are you sure you're ok??

Am not surprised at your reasoning anyway after all zombies always see things upside down. For example the call for a UN supervised referendum by Biafrans is a call for war to zombies.

Truth against tyranny is hate speech while any news that is not in favour of their god buhari's government is propaganda and lies to Zombies.
Heck, Onitsha is part of the SE so let's start from there.
All the hate speech from Kanu, IPOBians and some online nitwits isn't hate speech to you, keep it up.
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by enemybulldozer(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Continue hoping on dreams, it's allowed. Don't face reality, continue in your dreams and fantasies
The same thing is also applicable to you. Continue hoping on the event of 1967 it's allow too.
Don't face reality continue dreaming and I pray you don't wake-up.

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
jieta:
No wonder you lack manners, with your frequent use of vile comment. Is obvious ambazona will never win this war with half bake soldier like you.
So you believed he/she is from Cameroon, proper Igbo person if you don't know
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
enemybulldozer:
The same thing is also applicable to you. Continue hoping on the event of 1967 it's allow too.
Don't face reality continue dreaming and I pray you don't wake-up.
E pain am, continue waiting for the US to face Nigeria in order to give you Biafra after their operations in Cameroon, you go wait tire.

We all remembered after Trump was announced the winner, some ignoramuses went dancing in the streets and waving the US, Israeli and Biafran flags because they've been lied to that Trump was giving them Biafra, it is more than 3 years and he has never mentioned Biafra.

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by enemybulldozer(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
I don't know where you are referring as nigger-area so won't say much about that.
If you think that or maybe Kanu and IPOB had promised you that the US would face Nigeria after their operations in Cameroon then I give up on your case.
For your information, nigger-area is the name lugard and his harlot wife gave your beloved country so deal with it.
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Area4Area: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
enemybulldozer:
For your information, nigger-area is the name lugard and his harlot wife gave your beloved country so deal with it.
Whatever, still don't know where you are referring to.
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Ttipsy(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
USA deserves accolades,, they always advocate for peace and justice.. while in Africa we enjoy and promote evil

2 Likes

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Ttipsy(f): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Whatever, still don't know where you are referring to.
Wht don't u understand?? Niger area

1 Like

Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Ttipsy(f): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
E pain am, continue waiting for the US to face Nigeria in order to give you Biafra after their operations in Cameroon, you go wait tire.

We all remembered after Trump was announced the winner, some ignoramuses went dancing in the streets and waving the US, Israeli and Biafran flags because they've been lied to that Trump was giving them Biafra, it is more than 3 years and he has never mentioned Biafra.
USA mustn't be the gear for Biafra

u r trying this nonsense because prominent and huge number of Igbos ain't ready to leave Nigeria yet. what Ipob ,, massive and other Biafra separatist movement are doing is just a child play. u urself u know the truth, the same will apply if oduduwa people want to quit from Nigeria
Re: United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory by Johans1991: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
hammerU:
VERY GOOD!

THEY WILL SOON KNOW WAT KANU HAVE BEEN DOING IN AMERICA.

TO THE AFONJA DAT IS SAYING AMERICA CANNOT DO ANYTHING, WAT IS DIS?

SOUTHERN CAMEROON AND BIAFRA ARE ONE.

hahaha continue deceiving yourself,if that will make you happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine This Uncouth Woman As Your First Lady / Picture of the army checking nigerian entering the country of western nigeria / PDP Plotting To Import Thugs For Edo Polls — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.