Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City (56765 Views)

A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / FIFA Releases 3-Man Shortlist For Best Player, Lionel Messi Excluded / Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
festacman:

When a company changes its long-served CEO and the new CEO makes changes in structure, tactics, strategy and certain processes with poor communications and little orientation for the staff that have gotten used to doing things in a particular way for a long time, what do you think would happen to that company?

Look, Unai Emery disrupted extensively at Arsenal without adding much value. What we are witnessing today is symptoms of his haphazard disruptions.

Now, a U-turn is needed in a period with busy fixtures. They left it too late. God save Arsenal!
Why was the long-served CEO changed? Arsenal have a personnel problem. Blaming style, structure and tactics is just papering over the cracks. Name one player in Arsenal midfield that can walk into man utd midfield or Chelsea's not talking about Liverpool or Man city. I bet even Wolves have a better squad than arsenal. Check out their signings whilst Emery was in charge. Tell me of a club that bought a player on credit. Arsenal simply don't have good enough players to compete.
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Realfrankie(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is the most confused premier league team

They should just go and renew their jazz
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by skyfather09(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
even if Messi coach arsenal e no go make any difference
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by festacman(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Why was the long-served CEO changed? Arsenal have a personnel problem. Blaming style, structure and tactics is just papering over the cracks. Name one player in Arsenal midfield that can walk into man utd midfield or Chelsea's not talking about Liverpool or Man city. I bet even Wolves have a better squad than arsenal. Check out their signings whilst Emery was in charge. Tell me of a club that bought a player on credit. Arsenal simply don't have good enough players to compete.

The long-served CEO was changed because of declining productivity. The new CEO showed during interview how he was going to improve productivity with existing staff. Then he needlessly weeded Aaron Ramsey out, gave no second look at Carzola after recovery, sold Iwobi, neglected Toriera, etc. Consequently, productivity did not just plummet more but team morale also suffered.

The present players are the same set of players that qualified for Europa in the twilight period of heavily harassed Wenger. Inspite of losing many away matches then and reaching semi-final of Europa Cup before losing to Atleti, the team did not crumble as it has done with addition of Tierney, Pepe, Louis and Ceballos. The problem came from poor management of players talents, team spirit and matches. Once again, I insist that Unai Emery caused more problem that he solved and the board was also complacent.

By the way, Aubemeyang, Ozil, Lcazzette, Toriera and even Xhaka who is the Swiss national team captain can walk into present Man U, Chelsea and Tottenham teams. May be not Liverpool and Man City due its current personnel quality.
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by sterlingbrown: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Photo shop
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by swedbase(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Disgusting, very disrespectful of Emery.

That photo is not real, it's photoshop
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Daddy46: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
ackim:
Below is a picture of Emery reading news of Arsenal vs Man City.

Recall that Unai Emery was fired due to poor results weeks ago and was replaced by interim manager Freddie Ljungberg.

Although, Ljungberg is yet to get things running with the London club, with only one win in his last three games.

The latest loss came from Manchester City as Gunners lost 3-0 at the Emirates on Sunday.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/photo-emery-reading-news-of-arsenal-0.html?m=1
arsenal and Basel are cursed by some strong powers from Africa I guess
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
festacman:

The long-served CEO was changed because of declining productivity. The new CEO showed during interview how he was going to improve productivity with existing staff. Then he needlessly weeded Aaron Ramsey out, gave no second look at Carzola after recovery, sold Iwobi, neglected Toriera, etc. Consequently, productivity did not just plummet more but team morale also suffered.

The present players are the same set of players that qualified for Europa in the twilight period of heavily harassed Wenger. Inspite of losing many away matches then and reaching semi-final of Europa Cup before losing to Atleti, the team did not crumble as it has done with addition of Tierney, Pepe, Louis and Ceballos. The problem came from poor management of players talents, team spirit and matches. Once again, I insist that Unai Emery caused more problem that he solved and the board was also complacent.

By the way, Aubemeyang, Ozil, Lcazzette, Toriera and even Xhaka who is the Swiss national team captain can walk into present Man U, Chelsea and Tottenham teams. May be not Liverpool and Man City due its current personnel quality.
Now you want to compare results. Wenger got to the semis of Europa with this team while Emery got to the final. I'm sure you can tell who did better.
I'm sure you were not at the meeting he had with the mgt before hiring to know that the deal was for the squad to be maintained in its present status. Besides, I don't know how you can blame Emery for Ramsey's contract being allowed to run out. The situation existed before he took over. Xhaka cannot bench Kante neither Mctominay. I can count the number of penalties Xhaka conceded last season. Iwobi also chose to leave. Besides, he has not shown enough quality to justify his stay at Arsenal. And Ozil?!! Really??. All those players you mentioned which are new additions are proof that the present squad is simply not good enough. Unfortunately, they've not been able to bed in since arrival. You can blame Emery for that and I would agree but if you can name only four players out of 11 that can have a chance in other top six teams even if debatable, I guess it shows how poor the entire squad is.
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
GeneralPula:

Oh, so sorry to hear that!
Were you trying to invest?
Yes
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Nexton365(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nice head edit sha....[b][/b]
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by TinyHacker: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
abuhusna1:

Thank u ooo I plan taking this up and sending his details to the school authority to verify his claim pointing them to his post
you cant do shit lol. you have no idea that lecturers now use their positions to tax students
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by festacman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Now you want to compare results. Wenger got to the semis of Europa with this team while Emery got to the final. I'm sure you can tell who did better.
I'm sure you were not at the meeting he had with the mgt before hiring to know that the deal was for the squad to be maintained in its present status. Besides, I don't know how you can blame Emery for Ramsey's contract being allowed to run out. The situation existed before he took over. Xhaka cannot bench Kante neither Mctominay. I can count the number of penalties Xhaka conceded last season. Iwobi also chose to leave. Besides, he has not shown enough quality to justify his stay at Arsenal. All those players you mentioned which are new additions are proof that the present squad is simply not good enough. Unfortunately, they've not been able to bed in since arrival. You can blame Emery for that and I would agree but if you can name only four players out of 11 that can have a chance in other top six teams even if debatable, I guess it shows how poor the entire squad is.

Arsene Wenger got to the semi-final of Europa cup inspite of prevailing hostile or rather toxic environment. Unai Emery had all the stakeholders behind him.

I wasn't in the meeting but as an Arsenal fan, I followed every detail of why he was hired even when he wasn't originally in the picture. They didn't hire him because his name sounded like Emirate stadium. He was hired because just like Mourinho, he maintained that the existing squad could be managed to qualify for UCL before new additions.

Arsenal had agreed a new deal with Ramsey but Emery turned down and personally told him he was a surplus resource and not part of long term plan. I hope you would google what Miki whom he sold to Roma said about his Emery's tactics. Moreover, Iwobi didn't choose to leave. Unai declared him a surplus when a deal came in and Iwobi left having had a good deal on the table and playing time assurances.

In conclusion, Leicester, Sheffield United, Wolves, etc squads do not have better squad than Arsenal but their managers inspire them to fight and win matches. Even the performance of interim coach of Everton is a proof that the problem of Arsenal is less of player quality but more of manager problem.
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by GeneralPula: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

Yes

I don know bro! 99% of those crypto investment platforms are scammers! Pure and applied scammers! There’s no way you would loose your money if it was a real business!

It’s way different from what I was trying to tell the other dude!

All I do is buy and sell! Both ways are dropping credit for me!

So crypto isn’t shiit at all ....What happened to you is one of those biz bullshiit-SCAM
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
GeneralPula:

I don know bro! 99% of those crypto investment platforms are scammers! Pure and applied scammers! There’s no way you would loose your money if it was a real business!

It’s way different from what I was trying to tell the other dude!

All I do is buy and sell! Both ways are dropping credit for me!

So crypto isn’t shiit at all ....What happened to you is one of those biz bullshiit-SCAM

Even crypto trading is scam

I'll appreciate if you can help me with little amount to feed
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by foreshore(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Arsene Wenger Out!!
Emery Out!!
Ljumberg Out!!
Ozil Out!!
Arsenal Fans Out!!
The Club Itself Out!!
Everything Out!!!

*You yourself out*

1 Like

Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by GeneralPula: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ironman15:

Even crypto trading is scam

I'll appreciate if you can help me with little amount to feed

Crypto trading...What is that?

Oppps...Wish I could bro!
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
GeneralPula:

Crypto trading...What is that?
Oppps...Wish I could bro!

Any amount will go a long way bro
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by bubu2019: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
How does arsenal fans sleep at night?
They sleep on top of zinc of their various houses.
Ode
you de drink panadol for another person headache
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
bubu2019:
They sleep on top of zinc of their various houses.
Ode
you de drink panadol for another person headache
Who is this red goat?
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Myself2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bonapart:
Fake photo

Your head dey there my guy. You get eyes
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
festacman:

Arsene Wenger got to the semi-final of Europa cup inspite of prevailing hostile or rather toxic environment. Unai Emery had all the stakeholders behind him.

I wasn't in the meeting but as an Arsenal fan, I followed every detail of why he was hired even when he wasn't originally in the picture. They didn't hire him because his name sounded like Emirate stadium. He was hired because just like Mourinho, he maintained that the existing squad could be managed to qualify for UCL before new additions.

Arsenal had agreed a new deal with Ramsey but Emery turned down and personally told him he was a surplus resource and not part of long term plan. I hope you would google what Miki whom he sold to Roma said about his Emery's tactics. Moreover, Iwobi didn't choose to leave. Unai declared him a surplus when a deal came in and Iwobi left having had a good deal on the table and playing time assurances.

In conclusion, Leicester, Sheffield United, Wolves, etc squads do not have better squad than Arsenal but their managers inspire them to fight and win matches. Even the performance of interim coach of Everton is a proof that the problem of Arsenal is less of player quality but more of manager problem.
I don't know what you mean by hostile or toxic environment. Maybe can enlighten me. As far as I know, Wenger had total control over things at the club except transfers. The situation was same with emery.
No coach and I repeat for emphasis, no manager goes to any club saying they don't need reinforcements. Such stories exist in the imagination of blind supporters.
You're talking of Ramsey's situation as if he's the first arsenal player to have run out his contract. Do you remember a certain jack Wilshire? No serious club allows a player's contract expire without adequate replacement for the player. The only player that can play Ramsey's position in arsenal right now is ozil who is a spent force.
Arsenal needed defensive reinforcements and went for David luiz same with last season they went for a leichsteiner. Believe me, something is wrong with arsenal and it ain't the coach.
Tell me how results have improved since FL took over
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Legendguru: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by bubu2019: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
Who is this ed goat?
na your grandpa from that your goat linage
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Deejaygold(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bad niggar grin grin grin
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by tysonnn(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
manGODDED:
bros, ask any uniben student now and hear what they'd tell you. Not all department pay for project analysis, even here in geology, there are different branches where you can work on your project, and in some branches you don't pay, but we are paying for the samples analysis. I can't explain further bros.
Their wahala too much for that department. Me self no know as I wan take do my finals project. The budget for everything is going to 200k plus. I jus weak. I am one of the new 400L students.

Anyway, let's know if you're lying.

Who are the two lecturers that just came back to the department?
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
bubu2019:
na your grandpa from that your goat linage
But why are Arsenal fans always frustrated? Oh! I know... sorry o
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Bahddo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
There are people who believe this photo is real? lipsrsealed
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by openmine(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Disgusting, very disrespectful of Emery.
The pic looks edited!
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by openmine(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
pirodoshit:
Photoshopped obviously
Exactly smiley smiley

Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by manGODDED: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
tysonnn:

Their wahala too much for that department. Me self no know as I wan take do my finals project. The budget for everything is going to 200k plus. I jus weak. I am one of the new 400L students.

Anyway, let's know if you're lying.

Who are the two lecturers that just came back to the department?
edegbai and osagiede
Re: Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City by Caseless: 1:39am On Dec 17, 2019
festacman:
If this isn't a Photoshop, then Unai Emery is as unprofessional and petty as it it can get. Big mistake was sacking him too late and suddenly without any plan in place. The board gave him too much respect. Look at ruthlessness of chairman Levy at Tottenham Hotspurs and how things has turned around a bit.

Though a training workaholic, Mr. Emery had no first eleven and no particular style of playing except that play should start from the back. His poor match squad selections and substitutions raises big question about his tactical competence. He had a staff wholly devoted to digital analyses of matches but would go out on match days showing poor understanding of opponents players and pattern of play. If anyone needed an evidence to proof that Mr. Every needed a refresher course in coaching, it is that Europa Cup final loss to Chelsea, which Arsenal entered as favourites and left as losers.
I've always known emery to be a bad coach since his days at PSG. I remember them beating Barcelona 4:0 in the first leg of UCL semi-final(i think), and they came to camp nou to concede 5 goals in the return leg .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) / PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.