Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. (10836 Views)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2019
shadeyinka:
Okay o!
No vex!
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Na you sabi.
Is it your vex? angry angry angry grin grin grin

shadeyinka:
We've said the same thing even though we don't agree about how.
Please dont insult my intelligence and soul because it's you, shadeyinka, who on the record, explicitly and/or emphatically said, A&E according to the Bible never covered their private parts.

The Bible said A&E used the fig leaves to make a loin covering. The Bible, shadeyinka, didnt say A&E used the fig leaves to make a dress and/or bra to cover the chest or upper body region area etcetera, so shadeyinka please tell me, what else is there to want to know about "how" now hmm? What is difficult to understand in the meaning of simple English phrase "loin covering" erhn?

Swallow your pride and jack in your bruised ego shadeyinka, admit you got it all wrong. Admit shadeyinka that all this while until recently, you didnt realise that the Bible in Genesis 3:7, actually refered to A&E covering up their private parts after the fact of them feeling shame at their nakednẹss

shadeyinka:
Adam and Eve's nakednẹss was covered QED!
A&E's incriminating private parts were covered up QED
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by oaroloye(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2019
MISHIGAS!

kkins25:

Hilarious!!!!! Teleportation jutsu! Hiiiyaaaaaa!!! Naruto men. MuttleyLaff come pack your guy commot from here..lol... Teleportation ko, telecommunications ni.

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?

The Ten Talents of Power are the Path to Immortality. These are what you must achieve, in order to escape the Power of Death.

. 2nd KINGS 7:1-7.

THEN Elisha said,

"Hear ye The Word
of The LORD;
Thus saith The LORD,

'TO MORROW
ABOUT THIS TIME
SHALL A MEASURE
OF FINE FLOUR
BE SOLD FOR A SHEKEL,
AND TWO MEASURES
OF BARLEY
FOR A SHEKEL
IN THE GATE
OF SAMARIA.' "

2. Then a lord on whose hand
the king leaned answered
the Man of God,
and said,

"Behold, if The LORD would
make Windows in Heaven,
might this thing be?"

And he said,

"Behold, thou shalt see it
with thine eyes,
but shalt not eat thereof."

3. And there were
four leprous men
at the entering in of the gate:
and they said one to another,

"Why sit we here until we die?"

4. If we say,

"We will enter into the city,
then the famine is in the city,
and we shall die there:
and if we sit still here,
we die also.
Now therefore come,
and let us fall unto
the host of the Syrians:
if they save us alive,
we shall live;
and if they kill us,
we shall but die."

5. And they rose up
in the twilight,
to go unto the camp
of the Syrians:
and when they were come
to the uttermost part
of the camp of Syria,
behold, there was
no man there.
6. For The LORD had made
the host of the Syrians
to hear a noise of chariots,
and a noise of horses,
even the noise of a great host:
and they said one to another,

"Lo, the king of Israel
hath hired against us
the kings of the Hittites,
and the kings of the Egyptians,
to come upon us."

7. Wherefore they arose
and fled in the twilight,
and left their tents,
and their horses,
and their asses,
even the camp as it was,
and fled for their life.

THERE ARE ALWAYS FOOLS WHO MOCK WHAT THEIR TINY MINDS CANNOT PROCESS.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third
and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

AT AGE 13, ISRAELITES ARE DEDICATED TO GOD, (BAR/BAT MITZVAH,) AND MUST SPEND THE NEXT SEVEN YEARS ACQUIRING THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD, IN ORDER TO BE QUALIFIED TO SERVE HIM FULLY, BY AGE 20.

ISRAEL was a special nation, directly created by God to always serve Him, even while the rest of the World fell into Sin and Iniquity.

God holds every Human accountable for the deliberate Sins of their Parents, their Grandparents, and their Great-Grandparents.

The only "Innocent Infants" are those whose parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents have no iniquities their whole lives.

"INIQUITIES" are DELIBERATELY-COMMITTED SINS; no ATONEMENT covers them. Forgiveness of INIQUITY is by God's Discretion. No one can oblige Him to do that.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

EVERY HUMAN IS OBLIGED TO RECOGNIZE GOD, AND TO LOVE HIM TO THE MAXIMUM OF THEIR EVERY FACULTY.

It does not matter whether someone told you any different.

That is THE LAW OF GOD, and NOTHING will CHANGE That.

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for another?"

20. When the men
were come unto him,
they said,
John Baptist hath
sent us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU
HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE
FOR ANOTHER?'

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their Infirmities and Plagues,
and of Evil Spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering
Said unto them,

"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

WHAT IS IT THAT GIVES YOU THE BOLDNESS TO MOCK THE GOSPEL?

What also makes the so-called Christians here so ignorant, lazy, and cowardly, that not one here can stand up and confirm what I have taken the time to show you?

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

IF YOU THINK THAT "MAYBE" WHAT I SAY IS TRUE, YOU TOTALLY BELONG TO SATAN!

THE TRUTH is clear-cut: you either know It, or you don't know It. If you don't know The Truth, it is because you never served Lord Yeshua.

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

FAILURE TO RESPOND POSITIVELY TO MY MINISTRY, SPECIFICALLY, IS WHAT DECIDES YOUR ETERNAL DESTINY!

You will not die and go to HELL- you will die, AND BE EATEN BY THE SCAVENGER DEVILS!

YOU decided that, when you decided not to speak one word in support of this Ministry!

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
I (am) The LORD your God.
35. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness in Judgment,
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I (am) The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt.
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

YOUR FAMILIES SPENT THREE, FOUR, AND MORE, GENERATIONS IGNORING GOD, AND GIVING YOUR ENERGY-OF-LIFE TO THE DEVILS- SO THAT YOU NOW HAVE NONE AVAILABLE TO BELIEVE GOD NOW!

The OYINBOS have known the Secret of TOTAL RECALL since the turn of the 20th Century- through the work of BORIS SIDIS and WILLIAM JAMES at HARVARD UNIVERSITY, in America.

[Search: WILLIAM SIDIS.]

The ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION and the CARNEGIE INSTITUTE spearheaded the DELIBERATE SUPPRESSION of that Knowledge specifically in the United States and the World, respectively.

[See: THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: The Scientific Destruction of Minds, by Charlotte Iserbyt.]

When LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD discovered how to restore TOTAL RECALL and EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION to ADULTS, his system was immediately attacked and vilified, without even being tested, as soon as it was introduced in 1950.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
FADS AND FALLACIES IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, by Martin Gardner (1951).]

When Anthropologist CARLOS CASTANEDA, after twelve years of research, finally published the Secret of how to control Mind-Altering Drugs to unleash the full-spectrum of Spiritual Powers, he was awarded his PhD.

However, when he continued to reveal the ultimate Secrets of The Spiritual Realm, attempt was made to discredit him, and to claim that his research was merely plagiarized from a book in his own University's library.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda (1968).
A SEPARATE REALITY: Further Conversations with Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1971).
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1973).
THE DON JUAN PAPERS: Further Castaneda Controversies, by Richard deMille (1980).
THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE: My Life with Carlos Castaneda, by Amy Wallace (2003).]

Amy Wallace claims to have been a follower and mistress of Carlos Castaneda, and to have consulted Richard deMille, who told her Carlos Castaneda's research was faked.

Richard deMille was a close follower of L. RON HUBBARD, From The Beginning, but left his movement in 1954, claiming that it was all faked.

I want you to understand that the OYINBOS are desperate to hide the Truth about Human Spirituality.

You have no idea how short a time we have to achieve completion, before they launch THE GREAT TRIBULATION, and it will be much more difficult for anyone to achieve Salvation.

The False Churches offering Alternative Paths that lead only to Damnation is only the Beginning.

1 Like

Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Na you sabi.
Is it your vex? angry angry angry grin grin grin

Please dont insult my intelligence and soul because it's you, shadeyinka, who on the record, explicitly and/or emphatically said, A&E according to the Bible never covered their private parts.

The Bible said A&E used the fig leaves to make a loin covering. The Bible, shadeyinka, didnt say A&E used the fig leaves to make a dress and/or bra to cover the chest or upper body region area etcetera, so shadeyinka please tell me, what else is there to want to know about "how" now hmm? What is difficult to understand in the meaning of simple English phrase "loin covering" erhn?

Swallow your pride and jack in your bruised ego shadeyinka, admit you got it all wrong. Admit shadeyinka that all this while until recently, you didnt realise that the Bible in Genesis 3:7, actually refered to A&E covering up their private parts after the fact of them feeling shame at their nakednẹss

A&E's incriminating private parts were covered up QED
That highlighted in RED is untrue. If you think it is, please quote me and I will apologize!

My quotes:

shadeyinka:

The Bible never said they covered up their private part. They covered their unclothedness.
Gen 3:7:
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

shadeyinka:

The Bible says Adam and Eve covered their unclothedness (which of necessity include their private parts) . No one is even sure if Eve's breasts were covered (as it isn't a private part to some cultures).

I add no speculation to it: they covered their unclothedness!
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2019
shadeyinka:
That highlighted in RED is untrue. If you think it is, please quote me and I will apologize!

My quotes:
I am not interested in playing your "incapable of being corrected" games with you. The evidence is there and the fact is glaring for all to see, that unlike what and how you want to believe, the Bible does not say anything remotely and at all about "they covered their nakednẹss", this is you adding to the Bible what's not there. This is you making the Bible say what it didnt say. This is you using "they covered their nakednẹss" to advance your inadequate awareness of the facts eisegesis. What the Bible correctly said was A&E made fig leaves in waist apron fashion, this was done after the fact of them feeling shame at their nakednẹss, so the reason the covering has to do with private parts.

Now please tell shadeyinka, are loin-covering used as bras, to cover up the chest, upper human body areas and/or breasts ni? What part of the human anatomy do you know that loin covering hides and/or conceals, erhn, lol?

Who apologising epp? Nobody needs your quarter-hearted apology anyway, but only that you suck it up, man up and admit shadeyinka, that all this while, until recently, you didnt realise that the Bible in Genesis 3:7, actually referred to A&E covering up their private parts, lol
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am not interested in playing your "incapable of being corrected" games with you. The evidence is there and the fact is glaring for all to see, that unlike what and how you want to believe, the Bible does not say anything remotely and at all about "they covered their nakednẹss", this is you adding to the Bible what's not there. This is you making the Bible say what it didnt say. This is you using "they covered their nakednẹss" to advance your inadequate awareness of the facts eisegesis. What the Bible correctly said was A&E made fig leaves in waist apron fashion, this was done after the fact of them feeling shame at their nakednẹss, so the reason the covering has to do with private parts.

Now please tell shadeyinka, are loin-covering used as bras, to cover up the chest, upper human body areas and/or breasts ni? What part of the human anatomy do you know that loin covering hides and/or conceals, erhn, lol?

Who apologising epp? Nobody needs your quarter-hearted apology anyway, but only that you suck it up, man up and admit shadeyinka, that all this while, until recently, you didnt realise that the Bible in Genesis 3:7, actually referred to A&E covering up their private parts, lol
Amusing Personality!
One day, I'll be ... enough to profile you!
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2019
@Shadeyinka!

Jesus categorized people claiming Christians in two folds, the Sheep category and the Goat category. Matthew 25:31-46

We all know the attributes of these two domestic animals, so if you're not fully submissive to those taking the lead where you worship {Hebrew 13:7,17} and you can't find a better performing leading team elsewhere in order to support and participate fully in whatever they teach, then your attitude is NOT different from that of a typical GOAT!

The import is you only have a form of godliness but you're proving FALSE to God's ability {2Timothy 3:5} to unite his worshippers as one under one umbrella {John17:20-22} meaning you detest EQUITY (ORDERLINESS)

It's a pity that Jesus will disown you because you are one of the WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:23 wink

Maximus69:

That's what a GOAT will say for turning away from ORDERLINESS! cheesy

Yet the ACTIVITIES of Jesus' followers in the first century who were all bond by the same line of thought is called the ACT of Apostles! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3

Jesus himself prayed that his followers should be united as one body! John 17:20-23

So if you don't belong to any recognized group that's unitedly preaching, teaching and molded by the same mindset, then the motive behind your prayer is ANTICHRIST Sir! wink
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by orisa37: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2019
Your Moniker is relevant to Adam because Jesus is THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.

Genesis1vs1-5 is the Topic you have so vividly questioned in your Thread. FOOLISHNESS TO SATAN.

ST. JOHN GOSPEL 1vs1-5 is the Answer you seek. WISDOM TO GOD IN CHRIST JESUS..

Please read Genesis Chapter one, John Chapter one and Hebrew Chapter one again and again. Maybe you will from there get the Principle and Practice of Godliness. HONOUR AND GLORY TO GOD.

God so loved the World that He gave His Only Son That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16).

MAY ALL INSTRUCTIONS & DIRECTIVES; RICHES& WEALTH; POWER& MIGHT; MAJESTY & WORSHIP BE GOD FOREVER.

Matthew 5vs14. We(Us) are The Light of The World. May God grant us Discernment snd Understanding.

HAPPY SUNDAY !!!

from Orunto27.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by orisa37: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2019
ABCthingx:
Q2 No, of you see your image in a mirror it doesn't mean the image is you. It just an image of you.

So we Images have separate Consciences to do and to undo God. And that was why God quickly ran for His Dear Life to Heaven before we, Humans undo Him.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by orisa37: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2019
SamjohnnyB:
grin Am not a Rev or Pastor bro.. Am just a simple fellow

You mean by don't collect Tithes?
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by ABCthingx: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
orisa37:

So we Images have separate Consciences to do and to undo God. And that was why God quickly ran for His Dear Life to Heaven before we, Humans undo Him.
I'm not sure I get you. How can we undo God?
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
orisa37:

You mean by don't collect Tithes?

I don't understand what you type sir
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Maximus69:
@Shadeyinka!

Jesus categorized people claiming Christians in two folds, the Sheep category and the Goat category. Matthew 25:31-46

We all know the attributes of these two domestic animals, so if you're not fully submissive to those taking the lead where you worship {Hebrew 13:7,17} and you can't find a better performing leading team elsewhere in order to support and participate fully in whatever they teach, then your attitude is NOT different from that of a typical GOAT!

The import is you only have a form of godliness but you're proving FALSE to God's ability {2Timothy 3:5} to unite his worshippers as one under one umbrella {John17:20-22} meaning you detest EQUITY (ORDERLINESS)

It's a pity that Jesus will disown you because you are one of the WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:23 wink

You are a sheep of your organisation.
I am a sheep of Jesus Christ.

Let everyone stay in his lane
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by kkins25(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

why didnt you teleport here and come nd teach me sense..you know these secrets na him you still dey dere dey type with ur fingers.. just send me your thoughts oh awakened one. You wey oyinbo flog your ancestors to carry jehova for head is telling me that you have unlocked the secrets to the religion you know nothing about.. when oga paul nd silas where in prison na sing nd prayers dem do. Why dem no use Teleportation jutsu...ninja arts Teleportation jutsu, hiyaaaaaaa!!!!! Hahaha hahahah...
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by oaroloye(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
MISHIGAS!

shadeyinka:

The Bible is a true chronicles of God's dealings with man and the consequence of man's choices.

To this I add nothing else!

THE BIBLE IS NOT A TRUE CHRONICLE OF GOD'S DEALINGS WITH MAN!

Example:

. MATTHEW 13:34-35.

34 All these things
Spake Jesus unto
the multitude in Parables;
and without a Parable
Spake he not unto them:
35. That it might be fulfilled
which was spoken by
the Prophet,
saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH
IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN
KEPT SECRET FROM
THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD."

. MARK 4:33-34.

33. And with many
such Parables
spake he The Word
unto them,
as they were able to hear It.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

IF THE BIBLE IS A TRUE CHRONICLE, WHERE ARE THE INTERPRETATIONS OF LORD YESHUA'S PARABLES?

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

THE same day went Jesus out of the house,
and sat by the sea side.
2. And great multitudes
were gathered together
unto him,
so that he went into a ship,
and sat;
and the whole multitude
stood on the shore.
3. And he Spake many things
unto them in Parables,
Saying,

"Behold, a sower
went forth to sow;
4. "And when he sowed,
some seeds
fell by the way side,
and the fowls came
and devoured them up:
5. "Some fell
upon stony places,
where they had
not much earth:
and forthwith they sprung up,
because they had
no deepness of earth:
6. "And when
the Sun was up,
they were scorched;
and because they had
no root,
they withered away.
7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprung up,
and choked them:
8. "But other fell
into good ground,
and brought forth fruit,
some an hundredfold,
some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold.
9. "Who hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

10. And the Disciples came,
and said unto him,

"Why speakest thou
unto them in Parables?"

11. He answered and Said
unto them,

"Because it is given unto you
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of Heaven,
but to them it is not given.
12. "For whosoever hath,
to him shall be given,
and he shall have
more abundance:
but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.
13. "Therefore Speak I
to them in Parables:

'BECAUSE THEY SEEING
SEE NOT;
AND HEARING
THEY HEAR NOT,
NEITHER DO THEY
UNDERSTAND.'

14. "And in them is fulfilled
the Prophecy of Esaias,
which saith,

'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND SHALL NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART
IS WAXED GROSS,
AND THEIR EARS
ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES
THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES
AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND
WITH THEIR HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'

16. "But Blessed
are your eyes,
for they see:
and your ears,
for they hear.
17. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS
AND RIGHTEOUS MEN
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.'

18. "Hear ye therefore
The Parable of the Sower.

19. 'WHEN ANY ONE HEARETH
THE WORD OF THE KINGDOM,
AND UNDERSTANDETH IT NOT,
THEN COMETH
THE WICKED ONE,
AND CATCHETH AWAY
THAT WHICH WAS
SOWN IN HIS HEART.
THIS IS HE WHICH
RECEIVED SEED
BY THE WAY SIDE.

20. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED THE SEED
INTO STONY PLACES,
THE SAME IS HE
THAT HEARETH THE WORD,
AND ANON WITH JOY
RECEIVETH IT;
21. 'YET HATH HE NOT
ROOT IN HIMSELF,
BUT DURETH FOR A WHILE:
FOR WHEN TRIBULATION OR PERSECUTION
ARISETH BECAUSE
OF THE WORD,
BY AND BY HE IS OFFENDED.

22. 'HE ALSO THAT RECEIVED
SEED AMONG THE THORNS
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD;
AND THE CARE
OF THIS WORLD,
AND THE DECEITFULNESS
OF RICHES,
CHOKE THE WORD,
AND HE BECOMETH UNFRUITFUL.

23. 'BUT HE THAT
RECEIVED SEED
INTO THE GOOD GROUND
IS HE THAT HEARETH
THE WORD,
AND UNDERSTANDETH (IT);
WHICH ALSO BEARETH FRUIT,
AND BRINGETH FORTH,
SOME AN HUNDREDFOLD,
SOME SIXTY, SOME THIRTY.' "

Example 2:

. LUKE 12:8-12.

8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT PUBLICLY CONFESS LORD YESHUA, NOR AGREE WITH WORDS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, IS NOT SAVED!

But YOCHANNAN said:

.     JOHN 12:42-50.

42. Nevertheless among
the chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees
they did not confess him,
lest they should be
put out of the Synagogue:
43. For they loved
the praise of men
more than The Praise of God.

44. Jesus cried and Said,

“He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on Him that sent me.
45. “And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. “I am come a Light
into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. “And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not
to judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. “He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that judgeth him:
The Word that I have Spoken,
the Same shall judge him
in The Last Day.
49. “For I have not
Spoken of myself;
but the Father which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. “And I know that
His Commandment
is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I Speak therefore,
even as The Father
Said unto me,
so I Speak."

ACCORDING TO YOCHANNAN, PEOPLE COULD BELIEVE ON LORD YESHUA SECRETLY.

That is not what Lord Yeshua himself said. It contradicts what the Lord said, and is therefore invalid.

Example 3:

. MATTHEW 7:21.

21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven."

BUT ANOTHER BEEN BIBLE-WRITER SAYS...

. ROMANS 10:13.

13. For whosoever shall call
upon The Name of The Lord
shall be Saved.

BOTH CANNOT BE TRUE.

There are numerous other examples- but all are related to the fact that God never Commanded us to make, nor depend upon a "Bible."

. JOHN 16:12-15.

12. "I have yet
many things to Say unto you,
but ye cannot bear them now.
13. "Howbeit when He,
The Spirit of Truth,
is come,
He will guide you
into all Truth:
for He shall not
Speak of Himself;
but whatsoever
He shall hear,
that shall He speak:
and He will shew you
Things to come.
14. "He shall glorify me:
for He shall receive of mine,
and shall shew It unto you.
15. "All things
that The Father hath
are mine:
therefore Said I,

'THAT HE SHALL
TAKE OF MINE,
AND SHALL SHEW IT
UNTO YOU.' "

It is The Spirit of God we are supposed to rely on.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

You are a sheep of your organisation.
I am a sheep of Jesus Christ.

Let everyone stay in his lane

You can see how difficult it is for you to find a single scripture to back what you've just said! smiley

A sheep of a recognised organization that's actively performing globally in the preaching and teaching work Jesus commissioned.

Compared to

A sheep of Jesus that's Not
©associated to any recognizable group!
©involved in a network to preach or teach!
©fully submissive to any theocratic rule!
©known facially to encourage interested ones!

Hmmmmmmmmm, Satan has hooked you with a rebellious spirit Sir! undecided
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by objectivechrist: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:
Amusing Personality!
I'll show you amusing next below

shadeyinka:
One day, I'll be ... enough to profile you!
[img]https://s5/images/shadeyinkaProfile.jpg[/img]

Let's see, with your answer, if really at all "one day, you'll be ... enough to profile!"
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by oaroloye(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2019
MISHIGAS!

.   LUKE 14:25-35.

25. And there went great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and Said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not
his father, and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren,
and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever
doth not bear his cross,
and come after me,
cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you,
intending to build a tower,
sitteth not down first,
and counteth the cost,
whether he have
sufficient to finish it?
29. "Lest haply,
after he hath
laid the foundation,
and is not able to finish it,
all that behold it
begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN
BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT
ABLE TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king,
going to make war
against another king,
sitteth not down first,
and consulteth
whether he be able
with ten thousand
to meet him that
cometh against him
with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else,
while the other is yet
a great way off,
he sendeth an ambassage,
and desireth conditions
of peace.
33. "So likewise,
whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not
all that he hath,
he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have
lost his savour,
wherewith shall it
be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit
for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

YOU ARE A WICKED CRIMINAL AGAINST THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, AND A DEBTOR AGAINST GOD: YOU OWE HIM; HE DOES NOT OWE YOU!

Your appropriate attitude should be of BEGGING HIM FOR MERCY, not of issuing RUDE DEMANDS.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third
and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

YOUR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS TAUGHT YOUR GRANDPARENTS; YOUR GRANDPARENTS TAUGHT YOUR PARENTS; AND YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BE RUDE AGAINST GOD, AND HOW TO OFFEND AGAINST HIS KINGDOM.

. MATTHEW 6:19-24.

19. "Lay not up for yourselves
Treasures upon Earth,
where moth and rust
doth corrupt,
and where Thieves
break through and Steal:
20. "But lay up for yourselves
Treasures in Heaven,
where neither moth nor rust
doth corrupt,
and where Thieves
do not break through
nor Steal:
21. "For where your
Treasure is,
there will your heart be also.
22. "The Light of the Body
is the Eye:
if therefore thine eye
be single,
thy whole Body
shall be full of Light.
23. "But if thine Eye be Evil,
thy whole Body
shall be full of Darkness.
If therefore the Light
that is in thee
be Darkness,
how great is that Darkness!
24. "No man can
serve two masters:
for either
he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve
God and mammon."

EITHER YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY, AND FOLLOW THEM, DO WHAT THEY TAUGHT YOU, AND WANT YOU TO DO, AND HATE GOD AND HIS FAMILY- OR ELSE YOU HATE YOUR FAMILY, AND LOVE GOD, AND OBEY LORD YESHUA, AND THOSE WHOM HE HAS SENT TO SHOW YOU HIS WAY.

This is NOT a "NEGOTIATION:" you either obey, enter The Kingdom of Heaven and live, or you disobey, stay in the Kingdom of Satan, die, and, too late, find out how big a fool you were.

kkins25:

why didnt you teleport here and come nd teach me sense..you know these secrets na him you still dey dere dey type with ur fingers..

I INDEED KNOW ALL THESE SECRETS: WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW THEM?

. GENESIS 17:1-14.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make
My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee,
the land wherein
thou art a stranger,
all the land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God."

9. And God Said
unto Abraham,

"Thou shalt keep
My Covenant therefore,
thou, and thy seed after thee
in their Generations.
10. "This is My Covenant,
Which ye shall keep,
between Me and you
and thy seed after thee;

'EVERY MAN CHILD AMONG YOU
SHALL BE CIRCUMCISED.'

11. "And ye shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskin;
and it shall be
a Token of The Covenant
betwixt me and you.
12. "And he that is
eight days old
shall be circumcised
among you,
every man child
in your Generations,
he that is born in the house,
or bought with money
of any stranger,
which is not of thy seed.
13. "He that is born
in thy house,
and he that is bought
with thy money,
must needs be circumcised:
and My Covenant
shall be in your flesh
for an Everlasting Covenant.
14. "And the uncircumcised
man child
whose flesh of his foreskin
is not circumcised,
that soul shall be cut off
from his people;
he hath broken My Covenant."

. PSALM 25:14.

14. The Secret of The LORD
is with them that fear Him;
and He will shew them
His Covenant.

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

GOD IS NOT YOUR GOD; YOU DO NOT FEAR HIM; THEREFORE, YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE.

What is your relationship with God, and The Kingdom of God, that you feel you can demand that His Servants should serve you?

Here is what the correct attitude looks like:

.    MATTHEW 15:21-28.

21. Then Jesus went thence
and departed into the region
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same region
and cried unto him,
saying,

“Have Mercy on me, O Lord,
(thou) Son of David!
My daughter is grievously
vexed with a Devil.”

23. But He answered her not a word.
And His Disciples came and besought Him,
saying,

“Send her away, for she crieth after us.”

24. But He answered and said,

“I am not sent
but unto the Lost Sheep
of the House of Israel.”

25. Then she came and worshiped Him,
saying,

“Lord help me.”

26. But He answered and said,

“It is not meet to take
Children’s Bread
and cast it to Dogs.”

27 And she said,

“Truth, Lord; yet the Dogs
eat of the Crumbs
which fall from their masters’ table.”

28. Then Jesus answered
and said unto her,

“O woman, Great is thy Faith.
Be it unto thee even as thou wilt.”
And her daughter was made whole
from that very hour.

.    LUKE 7:1-10.

NOW when he had ended all his Sayings
in the audience of the people,
he entered into Capernaum.
2. And a certain centurion's servant,
who was dear unto him,
was sick,
and ready to die.
3. And when he heard of Jesus,
he sent unto him the Elders of the Jews,
beseeching him that he would come
and heal his servant.
4. And when they came to Jesus,
they besought him instantly,
saying,
That he was worthy
for whom he should do this:

5. "FOR HE LOVETH OUR NATION,
AND HE HATH BUILT US
A SYNAGOGUE."

6. Then Jesus went with them.
And when he was now not far from the house
the centurion sent friends to him,
saying unto him,

"Lord, trouble not thyself:
for I am not worthy
that thou shouldest enter under my roof:
7. "Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy
to come unto thee:
but say in a Word,
and my servant shall be healed.
8. "For I also am a man set under authority,
having under me soldiers,
and I say unto one,

'GO,'

and he goeth; and to another,

'COME,'

and he cometh;
and to my servant,

'DO THIS,'

and he doeth it.
9. When Jesus heard these things,
he marvelled at him,
and turned him about,
and said unto the people
that followed him,

"I Say unto you,

'I HAVE NOT FOUND
SO GREAT FAITH,
NO, NOT IN ISRAEL.' "

10. And they that were sent,
returning to the house,
found the servant whole
that had been sick.

YOU ARE NOT A SHEEP OF LORD YESHUA; YOU ARE NOT A GOAT OF HIS KINGDOM; YOU ARE NOT EVEN A PIG- WHO BELIEVE EAGERLY, UNTIL FACED WITH HARDSHIP- YOU ARE A MERE DOG!

Instead of appreciating the value of what was brought to you, you respond with mockery, scorn, and unbelief.

kkins25:

just send me your thoughts oh awakened one.

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO RESPOND WITH HUMILITY- NOT ARROGANCE!

. MATTHEW 21:33-46.

33. "Hear another Parable:
There was a certain householder,
which planted a vineyard,
and hedged it round about,
and digged a winepress in it,
and built a tower,
and let it out to husbandmen,
and went into a far country:
34. "And when the time
of the fruit drew near,
he sent his servants
to the husbandmen,
that they might receive
the fruits of it.
35. "And the husbandmen
took his servants,
and beat one,
and killed another,
and stoned another.
36. "Again, he sent other servants
more than the first:
and they did unto them likewise.
37. "But last of all
he sent unto them his son,
saying,

"THEY WILL REVERENCE MY SON."

38. "But when the husbandmen
saw the son,
they said among themselves,

'THIS IS THE HEIR;
LET US KILL HIM;
AND LET US SEIZE
ON HIS INHERITANCE.'

39. "And they caught him,
and cast him out of the vineyard,
and slew him.
40. "When the lord therefore
of the vineyard cometh,
what will he do
unto those husbandmen?"
41. They say unto him,
"He will miserably destroy
those wicked men,
and will let out his vineyard
unto other husbandmen,
which shall render him the fruits
in their seasons."

42. Jesus Saith unto them,

"Did ye never read in the Scriptures,

'THE STONE WHICH
THE BUILDERS REJECTED,
THE SAME IS BECOME
THE HEAD OF THE CORNER:
THIS IS THE LORD"S DOING,
AND IT IS MARVELLOUS
IN OUR EYES?'

43. "Therefore Say I unto you,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
SHALL BE TAKEN FROM YOU,
AND GIVEN TO A NATION
BRINGING FORTH
THE FRUITS THEREOF.'

44. "And whosoever shall fall
on this stone
shall be broken:
but on whomsoever
it shall fall,
it will grind him
to powder."

45. And when the Chief Priests
and Pharisees
had heard his Parables,
they perceived that he spake of them.
46. But when they sought
to lay hands on him,
they feared the multitude,
because they took him
for a Prophet."

kkins25:

You wey oyinbo flog your ancestors to carry jehova for head is telling me that you have unlocked the secrets to the religion you know nothing about..

FIRST OF ALL: I AM IDANRE; NO OYINBOS EVER REACHED OUR KINGDOM, TO ENSLAVE MY ANCESTORS- THEREFORE, WE HAVE NO TRIBAL MARKS, TO PREVENT THE OYINBOS FROM TAKING OUR CHILDREN.

Secondly: NO OYINBO KNOWS THESE SECRETS I KNOW about The Spiritual Realm in general, The Covenant of God in particular.

I have attempted to give them equal opportunity to learn, since they said that they wanted to know about these things.

I have been expelled from FACEBOOK, for conclusively proving The Existence of God to the Atheists, and for explaining SCIENTOLOGY to the "Independent" Scientologists, who have split from their Church, and to the NAGUALISM followers of Carlos Castaneda, who are unable to work what he taught them.

I do not follow the Oyinbos, because the Oyinbos are not going anywhere. They printed a hundred different English Bibles- but cannot make any of them work.

BILLY GRAHAM said that PENTECOSTALISM is of THE DEVIL- until his daughter spoke with Tongues- then he said that it was of God, and was for SOME people.

That told me that he did not believe in his own Bible, but changed his beliefs according to his experiences. He did not know what he was doing.

KENNETH E. HAGIN died and was raised from the dead at least three times, himself- but said that THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD- who believed that The Gospel promised literal Immortality- WERE STUPID!!!"

ORAL ROBERTS and T.L. OSBORN were friends, neighbours, and co-ministers. They all knew his Testimony, and all believed as he did- SO, THEY ALL DIED STUPIDLY: all because they had to believe that THEY knew It ALL, and that NO ONE could know MORE about The Covenant than THEY did.

That anyone who said that they knew more than them [/i]MUST BE OF THE DEVIL!

ENVY.

But THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD have all DIED: I seem to be the only one who retains that Belief. I am the only one who knows why they failed. I am the only one with a CHANCE to succeed. I am the only one who knows what I am doing, and what I am talking about.

REINHARD BONNKE came to Nigeria, and raised one useless Pastor from the Dead, and went back to his Europe, while five people also died in the crowd- and no one could raise THEM from the dead.

Now, REINHARD BONNKE is dead.

These fools were [i]supposed
to have been IMMORTAL!

I am the only one who knows what I am talking about. I would rather die than exercise what I know at this time, because it would start THE GREAT TRIBULATION- which I would survive, but millions of NAKED IDIOT CHRISTIANS will surely NOT.

I am struggling to HOLD THE DOOR OPEN- contrary to THE WILL OF GOD- and THE ACTION IS KILLING ME. But if no one else goes through It, of will all be for nothing.

kkins25:

when oga paul nd silas where in prison na sing nd prayers dem do. Why dem no use Teleportation jutsu...ninja arts Teleportation jutsu, hiyaaaaaaa!!!!! Hahaha hahahah...

ARE YOU REALLY SUCH A FOOL, THAT YOU NEVER READ ANY OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS?

First of all, NEITHER PAUL NOR SILAS WAS A DISCIPLE OF LORD YESHUA: Paul was a PHARISEE Infiltrator-Traitor, and SILAS was his chosen partner, who didn't know The Gospel, either.

. LUKE 9:46-50.

46. Then there arose a reasoning among them,
which of them should be greatest.
47. And Jesus,
perceiving the thought
of their heart,
took a child,
and set him by him,
48. And Said unto them,

"Whosoever shall
receive this child
in my Name
receiveth me:
and whosoever shall
receive me
receiveth Him
That sent me:
for he that is least
among you all,
the same shall be great."

49. And John answered
and said,

"Master, we saw one
casting out Devils
in thy Name;
and we forbad him,
because he followeth
not with us."

50. And Jesus Said
unto him,

"Forbid him not:
for he that is
not against us
is for us."

THESE WERE JUST PEOPLE WHO USED LORD YESHUA'S NAME TO PERFORM MIRACLES.

It doesn't mean that they believed The Gospel.

[To be Continued:]
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 23, 2019
objectivechrist:
MISHIGAS!

WRONG!

Lord Yeshua did not categorize Christians into TWO types, but FOUR.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

. LUKE 8:4-18.

4. And when much people
were gathered together,
and were come to him
out of every city,
he Spake by a Parable:

5. "A sower went out
to sow his seed:
and as he sowed,
some fell by the way side;
and it was trodden down,
and the Fowls of the Air
devoured it.

6. "And some fell
upon a rock;
and as soon as it was
sprung up,
it withered away,
because it lacked moisture.

7. "And some fell
among thorns;
and the thorns sprang up
with it,
and choked it.

8. "And other fell
on good ground,
and sprang up,
and bare fruit an hundredfold."

And when he had
Said these things,
he cried,

"He that hath
ears to hear,
let him hear."

9. And his Disciples
asked him,
saying,

"What might
this Parable be?"

10. And he Said,

"Unto you it is given
to know The Mysteries
of The Kingdom of God:
but to others in Parables;

'THAT SEEING
THEY MIGHT NOT SEE,
AND HEARING
THEY MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND.'

11. "Now the Parable is this:

'THE SEED IS
THE WORD OF GOD.

12. 'THOSE BY THE WAY SIDE
ARE THEY THAT HEAR;
THEN COMETH THE DEVIL,
AND TAKETH AWAY
THE WORD
OUT OF THEIR HEARTS,
LEST THEY SHOULD BELIEVE
AND BE SAVED.

13. 'THEY ON THE ROCK
ARE THEY,
WHICH,
WHEN THEY HEAR,
RECEIVE THE WORD
WITH JOY;
AND THESE
HAVE NO ROOT,
WHICH FOR
A WHILE BELIEVE,
AND IN TIME OF TEMPTATION
FALL AWAY.

14. 'AND THAT WHICH
FELL AMONG THORNS
ARE THEY WHICH,
WHEN THEY HAVE HEARD,
GO FORTH,
AND ARE CHOKED WITH
CARES AND RICHES
AND PLEASURES
OF THIS LIFE,
AND BRING NO FRUIT
TO PERFECTION.

15. 'BUT THAT
ON THE GOOD GROUND
ARE THEY,
WHICH IN AN HONEST
AND GOOD HEART,
HAVING HEARD THE WORD,
KEEP (IT),
AND BRING FORTH FRUIT
WITH PATIENCE.'

16. "No man,
when he hath
lighted a candle,
covereth it with a vessel,
or putteth it under a bed;
but setteth it on a candlestick,
that they which enter in
may see the light.
17. "For nothing is secret,
that shall not be
made manifest;
neither any thing hid,
that shall not be known
and come abroad.
18. "Take heed therefore
how ye hear:
for whosoever hath,
to him shall be given;
and whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken
even that which he
seemeth to have."

HOLINESS CAN BE ACHIEVED BY ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF THE DEFAULT SPIRITUAL ENERGY STATES THEY WERE BORN WITH.

If that were not so, God would not have Commanded the Children of Israel to all attain HOLINESS.

WITHIN A UNIVERSE ARE FOUR DEFAULT CHRONIC SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVELS LIVING CREATURES OR NON-LIVING OBJECTS MAY BE IN.

"Unjustness;" "Filthiness," "Righteousness," and "Holiness" is one way of evaluating them.

"By-the-Wayside," "On-the-Rock," "Among Thorns," and "Good Ground," is another.

Here is another:

. THE FOUR LEVELS OF PERCEPTION.

4. DIFFERENTIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the differences between similar things.

3. ASSOCIATION: The sane and intelligent ability to perceive the similarities between different things.

2. IDENTIFICATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the differences between different things.

1. DISSOCIATION: The insane and stupid inability to perceive the similarities between similar things.

0. DEATH: The Complete Failure of the ability to perceive anything.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

OR WE COULD JUST GO WITH WHAT LORD YESHUA TAUGHT, AND PRETEND THAT WE ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID?

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is Holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

.     MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When The Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels
with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate
them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME,
YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM
PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. Then shall the Righteous
answer him,
saying,

'LORD,
WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE
A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE
SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS
YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF
THE LEAST OF THESE
MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK,
AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him,
saying,

'LORD,
WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he
answer them,
saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS
YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF
THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

SINCE ALL YOU KNOW OF THE BIBLE IS WHAT YOU WERE INDOCTRINATED IN BRAINWASHING SESSIONS, YOU ARE ONLY AWARE OF THE MATTHEW 25 SPIRITUAL LEVEL EVALUATION, AND ARE UNABLE TO ASSOCIATE IT WITH THE MATTHEW 7 AND 13 EVALUATIONS.

Lord Yeshua evaluated people as DOGS, PIGS, GOATS, and SHEEP.

The TARGET is SHEEP.

4. THE SHEEP: will be the ones who hear the Word, Believe It, Receive It, Keep It, and Understand It- even to completion- bearing fruit effortlessly one hundredfold- because they MEDITATE on the Word of God, and operate both Spiritually and Physically together.

3. THE GOATS: are the ones who have to strain to produce fruits at all- but bring none to maturity. They don't feed, water, clothe, shelter, protect, or visit The True Brethren- treating them to the kindness of The Gospel. They recognize Spirituality and Physicality, but do not MEDITATE deeply enough, or ACT UPON what MEDITATION shows them.

2. THE PIGS: eagerly believe The Word- because they are SHALLOW people. But when the going gets tough, they do not get going- because they are shallow people. They cannot produce any Fruit, of painful obstacles bar their way.

1. THE DOGS: cannot understand, receive, believe, nor keep The Word of God- because they neither MEDITATE, nor recognize the Spirituality/Physicality Duality.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

WHAT EVIL JUDGMENT DO YOU APPLY TO SHADEYINKA, THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU?

You are a WORKER OF INIQUITY, who has joined a Group of Blasphemers, who have called Good Evil and called Evil Good.

The JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES take MATTHEW 7:22 out-of-context to claim that those DOING THE WORKS OF GOD are EVILDOERS.

While ignoring the relevant context of the entirety of Lord Yeshua's Commandments in MATTHEW 5-7 must be applied, if one is to enter into The Kingdom of Heaven.

The JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES grant the Disciples the right to create Commandments of God that do not exist, and ban BLOOD TRANSFUSION- which did not exist in Ancient Times- and use it to rob needy people of their lives.

Meanwhile, the JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES have NO PROBLEM using European Medicine, which is based upon GREEK IDOLATRY: the worship of the god of HIPPOCRATES, called ASCLEPIUS, Son of Apollo, his wife EPIONE, and their NINE CHILDREN. (Look it up!)

I wager that never comes out in "ASLEEP!" Magazine!

Lord Yeshua does not know you.

Your lengthy epistle makes it difficult to know what you have in mind Sir. It becomes boring when you copy Bible texts word for word.

So please try to simplify your comments by means of a summary, the points will do and when you cite, an intelligent Bible student will check the cited scriptures to see if it's true! Act 17:11

Thanks for commenting!

1 Like

Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I'll show you amusing next below

[img]https://s5/images/shadeyinkaProfile.jpg[/img]

Let's see, with your answer, if really at all "one day, you'll be ... enough to profile!"
Good morning!
You reminded me of the numerals!
Still profiling..! LOL
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

Good morning!
Still profiling..! LOL

This is your choice!

No order and no conclusion!

Between you and MuttleyLaff now who is the believer and who is the unbeliever? cheesy

But when you see an organization that's PEACEFUL and ORDERLY you'll start quoting all manner of scriptures to say they're wrong! cheesy

Is this MuttleyLaff guy not your brother in TRINITY? cheesy

Well there may be argument due to secular works but there is NOTHING that can separate the love true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have for one another in Christ! Romans 8:35-38

Continue pondering over that Sir! Philippians 4:8
smiley
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by oaroloye(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2019
[Continued:]

. ACTS 16:16-40.

16. And it came to pass,
as we went to prayer,
a certain damsel possessed
with a Spirit of Divination met us,
which brought her masters
much gain by Soothsaying:
17. The same followed Paul and us,
and cried,
saying,

"THESE MEN
ARE THE SERVANTS
OF THE MOST HIGH GOD,
WHICH SHEW UNTO US
THE WAY OF SALVATION."

18. And this did she many days.
But Paul, being grieved,
turned and said to the spirit,

"I command thee
in the Name of Jesus Christ
to come out of her."

And he came out the same hour.
19. And when her masters saw
that the hope of their gains
was gone,
they caught Paul and Silas,
and drew them into the marketplace
unto the rulers,
20. And brought them
to the magistrates,
saying,

"These men,
being Jews,
do exceedingly trouble our city,
21. "And teach customs,
which are not lawful
for us to receive,
neither to observe,
being Romans."

22. And the multitude
rose up together against them:
and the magistrates
rent off their clothes,
and commanded to beat them.
23. And when they had
laid many stripes upon them,
they cast them into prison,
charging the Jailor
to keep them safely:
24. Who, having received
such a charge,
thrust them into the Inner Prison,
and made their feet
fast in the stocks.
25. And at midnight
Paul and Silas prayed,
and sang praises unto God:
and the prisoners heard them.
26. And suddenly there was
a great earthquake,
so that the Foundations of the Prison
were shaken:
and immediately all the doors
were opened,
and every one's bands were loosed.
27. And the Keeper of the Prison
awaking out of his sleep,
and seeing the prison doors open,
he drew out his sword,
and would have killed himself,
supposing that the prisoners
had been fled.
28. But Paul cried with a loud voice,
saying,

"Do thyself no harm:
for we are all here."

29. Then he called for a light,
and sprang in,
and came trembling,
and fell down before Paul and Silas,
30. And brought them out,
and said,

"Sirs, what must I do to be Saved?"

31. And they said,

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,
and thou shalt be Saved,
and thy house."

32. And they spake unto him
the word of the Lord,
and to all that were in his house.
33. And he took them
the same hour of the night,
and washed their stripes;
and was baptized,
he and all his,
straightway.
34. And when he had brought them
into his house,
he set meat before them,
and rejoiced,
Believing in God
with all his house.
35. And when it was day,
the Magistrates sent the Serjeants,
saying,

"Let those men go."

36. And the Keeper of the Prison
told this saying to Paul,

"The Magistrates have sent
to let you go:
now therefore depart,
and go in peace."

37. But Paul said unto them,

"They have beaten us openly
uncondemned,
being Romans,
and have cast us into Prison;
and now do they
thrust us out privily?
Nay verily;
but let them come themselves
and fetch us out."

38. And the Serjeants
told these words
unto the Magistrates:
and they feared,
when they heard
that they were Romans.
39. And they came
and besought them,
and brought them out,
and desired them
to depart out of the city.
40. And they went out of the Prison,
and entered into the house of Lydia:
and when they had seen the brethren,
they comforted them,
and departed.

PAUL'S SECRET AGENDA, THIS WHOLE TIME, WAS TO BUILD UP HIS CREDIBILITY AS A SPOKESPERSON FOR CHRISTIANITY, SO THAT HE COULD TELL EMPEROR NERO, THAT HE COULD FORCE LORD YESHUA TO MANIFEST TO HIM, BY TORTURING AND KILLING AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS WAS NECESSARY.

. MATTHEW 7:6.

6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

IF PAUL HAD BEEN TRULY CONVERTED, HE WOULD HAVE LOVED THE CHURCH; IF HE HAD LOVED THE CHURCH, HE WOULD NEVER HAVE TOLD THE BRUTAL TYRANT THAT KILLING CHRISTIANS WOULD MAKE LORD YESHUA MANIFEST!

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself
to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things
to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

PAUL DID NOT LOVE LORD YESHUA; HE LIED ABOUT HIM MANIFESTING TO HIM: THAT SIMPLY NEVER HAPPENED.

. MATTHEW 24:21-26.

21. "For then shall be Great Tribulation,
such as was not since
the Beginning of the World
to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST,
OR THERE;'

believe it not.

24. "For there shall
arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew
Great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that,
if it were possible,
they shall deceive
the very Elect.
25. "Behold,
I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall
say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS
IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not."

THAT HE PERFORMED MIRACLES, SIGNS, AND WONDERS MEANT NO MORE THEN THAN IT DOES TODAY.

There must be many "Full-Gospel" "Christians" who have been proven to be Sinners and Iniquitous- KATHRYN KUHLMANN, who was an Adultrress? JIM JONES, who was a Cult Enslaver?

The Popes used to work Miracles of Healing at the Lourdes Shrine- before they rediscovered Sex and Pedophilia.

PAUL AND SILAS COULD HAVE STOPPED THE PERSECUTION AT ANY POINT, BY REVEALING THAT THEY WERE ROMAN CITIZENS.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

ALL PAUL DID WAS FOR TO BE SEEN OF MEN- AS LORD YESHUA WARNED HIS FOLLOWERS!

The EVIL Spirit ENDORSED Paul, because IT WAS LYING!

There is no reason to believe that the JAILER or his FAMILY were SAVED.

We have yet to see evidence that the Romans ever imprisoned ACTUALLY GUILTY CRIMINALS!

The Thieves Crucified with Lord Yeshua we're being OVERPUNISHED- because THEFT is NOT a Capital Sin.

Criminals obviously existed in Roman Society, but I believe that no one in that Prison DESERVED to be there.

How do we know that?

Even because GOD FREED EVERYONE!

The WICKED JAILER, who locked up innocent men, AS HIS PROFESSION, was about to KILL HIMSELF, removing the LAST OBSTACLE to the FREEDOM of ALL of the Prisoners.

PAUL STOPPED HIM- thus ensuring BLOCKING THE DOOR that EVERYONE REMAINED A PRISONER.

That is what THE PHARISEES did.

That is what PAUL was FOR.

That is why he didn't escape.

So that no one else would escape.

The Jailor and his family apparently did not up and quit their occupation, but probably continued in the business of looking up people who didn't deserve it, EXACTLY AS ORDERED.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

YOU ARE JUST LIKE PAUL.

You refuse to escape, because you do not want others to escape.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out
the chief rooms;
saying unto them,

8. "When thou art
bidden of any man
to a wedding,
sit not down
in the highest room;
lest a more honourable man
than thou be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade
thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the lowest room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the lowest room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND,
GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever
exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that
humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

YOU EXALT YOURSELF TO THE HIGHEST SEAT, INSTEAD OF HUMBLING YOURSELF INTO THE LOWEST ROOM, THAT THE LORD MIGHT INVITE YOU HIGHER- WHEN YOU HAD EARNED IT, AND WERE READY!

[Concluded.]

Maximus69:

Your lengthy epistle makes it difficult to know what you have in mind Sir. It becomes boring when you copy Bible texts word for word.

So please try to simplify your comments by means of a summary, the points will do and when you cite, an intelligent Bible student will check the cited scriptures to see if it's true! Act 17:11

Thanks for commenting!

IT IS VERY NEARLY FUNNY WHEN SUCH AS YOURSELF TRY TO PRETEND TO LOVE AND SERVE GOD!

You are nothing but a [I]JEHOVAH'S WITLESS SABOTEUR,[/i] here to create envy, strife, division, and failure. Not only do you know nothing, but you hate others because they know more than you, and better than you.

You gave your loyalty to mere men, who have falsely told you that your Iniquities in their service are pardoned by God. No, they are not.

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of the way."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

[color =silver].[/color] DEUTERONOMY 27:24.

24. Cursed be he that smiteth his Neighbour secretly.

"Amen."

"BOREDOM" IS WHEN YOU ARE UNINTERESTED IN THE DATA RECEIVED, AND IT IS TELLING YOU NOTHING THAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Only a fool would not know that my consistent message is EVERLASTING LIFE, and NOTHING ELSE.

Whereas, YOUR Goal is DEATH, and NOTHING ELSE.

Don't pretend that you read my Messages.

The instructions were very clear.

THE BEREANS WERE DECEIVED, BECAUSE WHOEVER PREACHES THAT LORD YESHUA IS THE HaMISHIACH IS ALWAYS A DECEIVER!

If you need to "check Scriptures," you have FAILED ALREADY, because that means that YOU DO NOT KNOW THEM.

Seeing "New" Applications of Scripture does not fill you with JOY, because you HATE The Scriptures, The God Who inspired Them, and those who believe their Truly Interpreted Message.

How do we know True Interpretations from False Interpretations?

Whatever delivers LIFE-ENHANCING, POSITIVE, LAWFUL ANSWERS, SOLUTIONS, and RESULTS is of GOD.

That which produces DEATH, INABILITY, IGNORANCE, and CONFUSION in those seeking God is not The Truth.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

This is your choice!

Between you and MuttleyLaff now who is the believer and who is the unbeliever? cheesy

But when you see an organization that's PEACEFUL and ORDERLY you'll start quoting all manner of scriptures to say they're wrong! cheesy

Well there may be argument due to secular works but there is NOTHING that can separate the love true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have for one another in Christ! Romans 8:35-38

Continue pondering over that Sir! Philippians 4:8
smiley
Orangutan mode uploaded again!

I don't need to boast in anything but in Christ my Lord. You may continue in self praise and boasting in your organisation.

My glory is in the Lord Jesus!
Continue to Eulogize your organisation: it's your field.

2Cor 10:16-17:
"To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand. But he that glories, let him glory in the Lord."

1 Like

Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:
Good morning!
Good morning to you too!

shadeyinka:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
I am glad I reminded you of the numerals,
so, but since you know about numerals, where then is your answer now?

shadeyinka:
Still profiling..! LOL
"Laying wait for Him, and seeking to catch something out of His mouth, that they might accuse him"
- Luke 11:54

Who profiling epp? Smh angry angry angry lol.
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by MuttleyLaff: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
This is your choice!

Continue pondering over that Sir! Philippians 4:8 smiley
Maximus69, "Gbogbo wa lole... sugbọn ẹni ilẹ mọ ba ni barawo" loosely translated means, "We all are sinners, but its who's found and still caught with hand in the cookie jar that's a bonafide, confirmed hardcore thief"

Of course, this MuttleyLaff guy is his brother in TRINITY and more than TRINITY, just as he is your brother too in things we both have in common, lol, afterall we all have different perspective due to our different altitudes and our different angle/line of sight perception, lol

MuttleyLaff:
This is the beauty of breaking bread and sharing it in opened topics like as this one. Interlocutors bring along food, you eat with them on the table, chew the food but making sure not to swallow the bones but to spit them out, lol

Maximus69, my position, is God is not a "not-known-number" of person. God, as a matter of fact then, is, x-person and so God, in effect is, ∞-persons, as in, meaning, God is infinite or infinity.

God is someone without any bound, without limit, without an end. God is the first and the last, God oxymoronically has no beginning and no end. God is someone bigger and larger than any specified number, even three or trinity. This means, dont put God in a box. It explains why God in His infinite wisdom didnt allow the the word trinity to be printed black and white kokoro out in the Bible, lol

Now going to what was referenced and about the point made by Biblespeaks when he laid bare Matthew 24:36. Well, you've likely, often heard it said, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Something to be done right is exactly what it's all about and so what God did. This is a matter of the classsic diy aka Do-It-Yourself.

God can send Himself on an errand, and did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ because God simultaneously can be in more than one place at a time (i.e. God can be in Heaven and on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him

Christ cannot share the same body with God the father, because God is formless. God has no clear definite shape or size. Jesus Christ is the product of God projecting Himself as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ on earth. Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. Why does Jesus Christ need to be a human being on earth?. Fundamentally, it is because one needs a human body to lawfully and have a permitted way to legally operate on earth. God is not going to be a law breaker and be breaking Genesis 1:26-28

Now, though Jesus is God, He did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up his divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, God's Son, which means, it is a guarantee and not rocket science, that fathers will always know things that sons will have no idea or knowledge of.

This isnt news anymore
Maximus69, I hope you are not not averse to long posts, just as like the one above and I also do hope, you like they say in Italian "capisce," got some understanding, lol
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2019
oaroloye:
[Continued:]

. ACTS 16:16-40.

16. And it came to pass,
as we went to prayer,
a certain damsel possessed
with a Spirit of Divination met us,
which brought her masters
much gain by Soothsaying:
17. The same followed Paul and us,
and cried,
saying,

"THESE MEN
ARE THE SERVANTS
OF THE MOST HIGH GOD,
WHICH SHEW UNTO US
THE WAY OF SALVATION."

18. And this did she many days.
But Paul, being grieved,
turned and said to the spirit,

"I command thee
in the Name of Jesus Christ
to come out of her."

And he came out the same hour.
19. And when her masters saw
that the hope of their gains
was gone,
they caught Paul and Silas,
and drew them into the marketplace
unto the rulers,
20. And brought them
to the magistrates,
saying,

"These men,
being Jews,
do exceedingly trouble our city,
21. "And teach customs,
which are not lawful
for us to receive,
neither to observe,
being Romans."

22. And the multitude
rose up together against them:
and the magistrates
rent off their clothes,
and commanded to beat them.
23. And when they had
laid many stripes upon them,
they cast them into prison,
charging the Jailor
to keep them safely:
24. Who, having received
such a charge,
thrust them into the Inner Prison,
and made their feet
fast in the stocks.
25. And at midnight
Paul and Silas prayed,
and sang praises unto God:
and the prisoners heard them.
26. And suddenly there was
a great earthquake,
so that the Foundations of the Prison
were shaken:
and immediately all the doors
were opened,
and every one's bands were loosed.
27. And the Keeper of the Prison
awaking out of his sleep,
and seeing the prison doors open,
he drew out his sword,
and would have killed himself,
supposing that the prisoners
had been fled.
28. But Paul cried with a loud voice,
saying,

"Do thyself no harm:
for we are all here."

29. Then he called for a light,
and sprang in,
and came trembling,
and fell down before Paul and Silas,
30. And brought them out,
and said,

"Sirs, what must I do to be Saved?"

31. And they said,

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,
and thou shalt be Saved,
and thy house."

32. And they spake unto him
the word of the Lord,
and to all that were in his house.
33. And he took them
the same hour of the night,
and washed their stripes;
and was baptized,
he and all his,
straightway.
34. And when he had brought them
into his house,
he set meat before them,
and rejoiced,
Believing in God
with all his house.
35. And when it was day,
the Magistrates sent the Serjeants,
saying,

"Let those men go."

36. And the Keeper of the Prison
told this saying to Paul,

"The Magistrates have sent
to let you go:
now therefore depart,
and go in peace."

37. But Paul said unto them,

"They have beaten us openly
uncondemned,
being Romans,
and have cast us into Prison;
and now do they
thrust us out privily?
Nay verily;
but let them come themselves
and fetch us out."

38. And the Serjeants
told these words
unto the Magistrates:
and they feared,
when they heard
that they were Romans.
39. And they came
and besought them,
and brought them out,
and desired them
to depart out of the city.
40. And they went out of the Prison,
and entered into the house of Lydia:
and when they had seen the brethren,
they comforted them,
and departed.

PAUL'S SECRET AGENDA, THIS WHOLE TIME, WAS TO BUILD UP HIS CREDIBILITY AS A SPOKESPERSON FOR CHRISTIANITY, SO THAT HE COULD TELL EMPEROR NERO, THAT HE COULD FORCE LORD YESHUA TO MANIFEST TO HIM, BY TORTURING AND KILLING AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS WAS NECESSARY.

. MATTHEW 7:6.

6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

IF PAUL HAD BEEN TRULY CONVERTED, HE WOULD HAVE LOVED THE CHURCH; IF HE HAD LOVED THE CHURCH, HE WOULD NEVER HAVE TOLD THE BRUTAL TYRANT THAT KILLING CHRISTIANS WOULD MAKE LORD YESHUA MANIFEST!

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself
to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things
to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

PAUL DID NOT LOVE LORD YESHUA; HE LIED ABOUT HIM MANIFESTING TO HIM: THAT SIMPLY NEVER HAPPENED.

. MATTHEW 24:21-26.

21. "For then shall be Great Tribulation,
such as was not since
the Beginning of the World
to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST,
OR THERE;'

believe it not.

24. "For there shall
arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew
Great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that,
if it were possible,
they shall deceive
the very Elect.
25. "Behold,
I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall
say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS
IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not."

THAT HE PERFORMED MIRACLES, SIGNS, AND WONDERS MEANT NO MORE THEN THAN IT DOES TODAY.

There must be many "Full-Gospel" "Christians" who have been proven to be Sinners and Iniquitous- KATHRYN KUHLMANN, who was an Adultrress? JIM JONES, who was a Cult Enslaver?

The Popes used to work Miracles of Healing at the Lourdes Shrine- before they rediscovered Sex and Pedophilia.

PAUL AND SILAS COULD HAVE STOPPED THE PERSECUTION AT ANY POINT, BY REVEALING THAT THEY WERE ROMAN CITIZENS.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

ALL PAUL DID WAS FOR TO BE SEEN OF MEN- AS LORD YESHUA WARNED HIS FOLLOWERS!

The EVIL Spirit ENDORSED Paul, because IT WAS LYING!

There is no reason to believe that the JAILER or his FAMILY were SAVED.

We have yet to see evidence that the Romans ever imprisoned ACTUALLY GUILTY CRIMINALS!

The Thieves Crucified with Lord Yeshua we're being OVERPUNISHED- because THEFT is NOT a Capital Sin.

Criminals obviously existed in Roman Society, but I believe that no one in that Prison DESERVED to be there.

How do we know that?

Even because GOD FREED EVERYONE!

The WICKED JAILER, who locked up innocent men, AS HIS PROFESSION, was about to KILL HIMSELF, removing the LAST OBSTACLE to the FREEDOM of ALL of the Prisoners.

PAUL STOPPED HIM- thus ensuring BLOCKING THE DOOR that EVERYONE REMAINED A PRISONER.

That is what THE PHARISEES did.

That is what PAUL was FOR.

That is why he didn't escape.

So that no one else would escape.

The Jailor and his family apparently did not up and quit their occupation, but probably continued in the business of looking up people who didn't deserve it, EXACTLY AS ORDERED.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

YOU ARE JUST LIKE PAUL.

You refuse to escape, because you do not want others to escape.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out
the chief rooms;
saying unto them,

8. "When thou art
bidden of any man
to a wedding,
sit not down
in the highest room;
lest a more honourable man
than thou be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade
thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the lowest room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the lowest room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND,
GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever
exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that
humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

YOU EXALT YOURSELF TO THE HIGHEST SEAT, INSTEAD OF HUMBLING YOURSELF INTO THE LOWEST ROOM, THAT THE LORD MIGHT INVITE YOU HIGHER- WHEN YOU HAD EARNED IT, AND WERE READY!

[Concluded.]

IT IS VERY NEARLY FUNNY WHEN SUCH AS YOURSELF TRY TO PRETEND TO LOVE AND SERVE GOD!

You are nothing but a [I]JEHOVAH'S WITLESS SABOTEUR,[/i] here to create envy, strife, division, and failure. Not only do you know nothing, but you hate others because they know more than you, and better than you.

You gave your loyalty to mere men, who have falsely told you that your Iniquities in their service are pardoned by God. No, they are not.

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of the way."

"Amen."

[color =silver].[/color] DEUTERONOMY 27:24.

24. Cursed be he that smiteth his Neighbour secretly.

"Amen."

"BOREDOM" IS WHEN YOU ARE UNINTERESTED IN THE DATA RECEIVED, AND IT IS TELLING YOU NOTHING THAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Only a fool would not know that my consistent message is EVERLASTING LIFE, and NOTHING ELSE.

Whereas, YOUR Goal is DEATH, and NOTHING ELSE.

Don't pretend that you read my Messages.

The instructions were very clear.

THE BEREANS WERE DECEIVED, BECAUSE WHOEVER PREACHES THAT LORD YESHUA IS THE HaMISHIACH IS ALWAYS A DECEIVER!

If you need to "check Scriptures," you have FAILED ALREADY, because that means that YOU DO NOT KNOW THEM.

Seeing "New" Applications of Scripture does not fill you with JOY, because you HATE The Scriptures, The God Who inspired Them, and those who believe their Truly Interpreted Message.

How do we know True Interpretations from False Interpretations?

Whatever delivers LIFE-ENHANCING, POSITIVE, LAWFUL ANSWERS, SOLUTIONS, and RESULTS is of GOD.

That which produces DEATH, INABILITY, IGNORANCE, and CONFUSION in those seeking God is not The Truth.

It's a pity you can't make short responses to communicate effectively, but it's OK you're doing something here too! smiley
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

Orangutan mode uploaded again!

I don't need to boast in anything but in Christ my Lord. You may continue in self praise and boasting in your organisation.

My glory is in the Lord Jesus!
Continue to Eulogize your organisation: it's your field.

2Cor 10:16-17:
"To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand. But he that glories, let him glory in the Lord."
This is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the scripture you quoted above!

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i'm only preaching within my neighborhood and reporting 20~30 hours monthly.
Meanwhile a fellow JW was so zealous that he left his homeland China to help in places where there are fewer JWs, reporting over 100 hours monthly. The boasting of this Chinese shouldn't be that he's comparing my achievement to his own, but that our Lord, Master and King (Jesus Christ) has been the one doing the work through him! Philemon 7

But in this case, two trinitarians are bitterly furious towards each other, and what's the cause of their rift?
No one is ready to succumb to the resolve of the other on scriptural issues! embarassed

Now an interested observer (unbeliever) watching from a distance will find following Christ appealing, right? cheesy
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Maximus69, "Gbogbo wa lole... sugbọn ẹni ilẹ mọ ba ni barawo" loosely translated means, "We all are sinners, but its who's found and still caught with hand in the cookie jar that's a bonafide, confirmed hardcore thief"

Of course, this MuttleyLaff guy is his brother in TRINITY and more than TRINITY, just as he is your brother too in things we both have in common, lol, afterall we all have different perspective due to our different altitudes and our different angle/line of sight perception, lol

Maximus69, I hope you are not not averse to long posts, just as like the one above and I also do hope, you like they say in Italian "capisce," got some understanding, lol

@bolded Sir!

Of course you and him are brothers in disorder!

But NO! You can't be my brother if we're not related
Through blood~ family ties like brother, sister, cousin, nephew, uncle and so on.

Through business ~associates assisting one another to earn money to take care of our material needs.

And most importantly
Through faith ~ having the same line of thought on sacred matters.

So since we have NOTHING in common, both of you are my neighbours, NONE of you is my brother in anyway Sir! smiley
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:
This is the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the scripture you quoted above!

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i'm only preaching within my neighborhood and reporting 20~30 hours monthly.
Meanwhile a fellow JW was so zealous that he left his homeland China to help in places where there are fewer JWs, reporting over 100 hours monthly. The boasting of this Chinese shouldn't be that he's comparing my achievement to his own, but that our Lord, Master and King (Jesus Christ) has been the one doing the work through him! Philemon 7

But in this case, two trinitarians are bitterly furious towards each other, and what's the cause of their rift?
No one is ready to succumb to the resolve of the other on scriptural issues! embarassed

Now an interested observer (unbeliever) watching from a distance will find following Christ appealing, right? cheesy
Your practical application is to boast in an organisation!?? SMH!

My boast if any shall only be in the Lord.
Ps 34:2:
"My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad."

You may boast in your organisation! It's your choice!
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Good morning to you too!

[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
I am glad I reminded you of the numerals,
so, but since you know about numerals, where then is your answer now?

"Laying wait for Him, and seeking to catch something out of His mouth, that they might accuse him"
- Luke 11:54

Who profiling epp? Smh angry angry angry lol.
Your numerals didn't exceed 9 but numerals are supposed to extend till infinity! LOL

But by now, you should be able to count beyond 9?

Have a great day!
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2019
shadeyinka:

Your practical application is to boast in an organisation!?? SMH!

My boast if any shall only be in the Lord.
Ps 34:2:
"My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad."

You may boast in your organisation! It's your choice!

FRUSTRATION comes when you're trying to establish what is not true or when you're battling to refute what is obvious, Satan can blur your spiritual vision so you can run but you can't hide Sir!

Ordinarily claiming Christian and mimicking what's written in the Bible book of John 3:16 is a sign that you're boasting in an organization! wink

It simply means there is no association, faculty, worship or good works that can earn you eternal blessing from the divine, if you're not PART OF THOSE PRACTICING CHRISTIANITY. So you must belong to an organization and continue telling everyone around you that it's the only way out! wink

Now Jesus himself said Satan will double copy countless religious groups in his(Jesus') name to blindfold many, so each person needs to pay rapt attention to what's happening in order to IDENTIFY Jesus' own in the midst of those FAKE religious groups, because if they're not for Jesus salvation can't be possible for all those following them.

That's why/how the IDENTITY of Jesus' true organization becomes INEVITABLE, so STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF! wink
Re: Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. by shadeyinka(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maximus69:

FRUSTRATION comes when you're trying to establish what is not true or when you're battling to refute what is obvious, Satan can blur your spiritual vision so you can run but you can't hide Sir!

Ordinarily claiming Christian and mimicking what's written in the Bible book of John 3:16 is a sign that you're boasting in an organization! wink

It simply means there is no association, faculty, worship or good works that can earn you eternal blessing from the divine, if you're not PART OF THOSE PRACTICING CHRISTIANITY. So you must belong to an organization and continue telling everyone around you that it's the only way out! wink

Now Jesus himself said Satan will double copy countless religious groups in his(Jesus') name to blindfold many, so each person needs to pay rapt attention to what's happening in order to IDENTIFY Jesus' own in the midst of those FAKE religious groups, because if they're not for Jesus salvation can't be possible for all those following them.

That's why/how the IDENTITY of Jesus' true organization becomes INEVITABLE, so STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF! wink

Acts 11:26:
"And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

The disciples were no "organisation" like yours: if they were what's their name! The disciples were people whose only boast is in Christ Jesus!

Please go on boasting in your "god": the watchtower organisation!
No one is stopping you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / Is Grail Message A Cult Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 361
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.